WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OMG you can't make this shit up

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
So "She was the first person in her family to go to college. She has a law degree, and her own firm in metro Los Angeles."

Congratulations to her. Why could she put so much effort into all of this and zero effort into actually becoming a legal citizen?

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
So "She was the first person in her family to go to college. She has a law degree, and her own firm in metro Los Angeles."

Congratulations to her. Why could she put so much effort into all of this and zero effort into actually becoming a legal citizen?
because if she was a citizen she would have had to pay for her education

TeamGreene

Reaction score
My god this state if sooooooooooooo fucked! So she has the time and means to go to college, get a degree, go to law school, pass the bar, open her own law practice but she didn't bother to become a legal citizen. She should be deported ASAP. Fuck her, DeLeon, Brown and any other asshat that defends this bullshit.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Because she shouldn't have to. She does not believe in this country, only herself. Just like the rest of the Libtards so eager to forget about borders and laws.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I'm from California but I will never move back. I hope they secede from the union.

MSum661

Reaction score
Can we go ahead and "Officially" call it Mexifornia and be done with it already?
What are the CA voters waiting for?

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Why have laws at all - they’re not followed anyway. There’s zero resistance to what liberals get away with in this state. The Republicans have no footing, the Justices are too liberal, the conservative people are out numbered by a large margin. The liberals just run wild.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
IBTM (In Before The Move) to the P&G forum where all Kalifornia-is-dying/corrupt/morally-bankrupt threads go

hallett3

Reaction score
So I go in debt to pay for my legal children to get a education and this illegal bitch gets everything free. Then gets a job, which she shouldn't get cause she's an illegal. What drives me crazy she's not the only one. The state is just full of idiots. I wish I could leave but I have just to much family here. Maybe one day. So pissed

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Yea, no shit. Interesting angle. Isn't it illegal to hire an illegal immigrant?

You understand this is a setup...right?

Were BP and ICE to grab her, and deport her, there would be an absolute circus with the mediots.

It is illegal to employ an illeagal alien and this too is a setup. It's all about creating a story line in the media and trying to advance the idea the ICE needs to be shut down etc.

OTOH, grab her and deport her. Drop her naked and afraid on Revolution St. in downtown Tijuana.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Kalifornia is going down the drain. It's corrupt and morally bankrupt and, other than the weather and geography, it has no real value at all

Hullbilly

Reaction score

Were BP and ICE to grab her, and deport her, there would be an absolute circus with the mediots.

It is illegal to employ an illeagal alien and this too is a setup. It's all about creating a story line in the media and trying to advance the idea the ICE needs to be shut down etc.

OTOH, grab her and deport her. Drop her naked and afraid on Revolution St. in downtown Tijuana.

And herein lies the problem. Let the media and the lefties go into a frenzy....If enforcing the law is not a priority due to bad PR, then why the fuck do tax dollars go to fund immigration leo’s???? Time for unkle sufar to step up, or step off

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
And herein lies the problem. Let the media and the lefties go into a frenzy....If enforcing the law is not a priority due to bad PR, then why the fuck do tax dollars go to fund immigration leo’s???? Time for unkle sufar to step up, or step off

Now you want to unemploy people too?

You raaaaaciiiissss, unemployment zealot......

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Now you want to unemploy people too?

You raaaaaciiiissss, unemployment zealot......

I guess it does not matter! If they dissolve those agencies all those boys and girls collect unemployment....or they stay employed and are not allowed to work.

Gov’t cheese right from the titty either way eh

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score

Bingo !

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Ice needs to arrest her ass, then Kevin DeLeon since he hired her and then Jerry Brown since he's running this sinking ship of a state - Wouldn't that be a fine how do you do!

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
My god this state if sooooooooooooo fucked! So she has the time and means to go to college, get a degree, go to law school, pass the bar, open her own law practice but she didn't bother to become a legal citizen. She should be deported ASAP. Fuck her, DeLeon, Brown and any other asshat that defends this bullshit.
If she’s not a citizen then how did she get sworn in ?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
how the fuck is it possible for state to come down on employers for hiring illegals..........and then they proudly hire an illegal.
Cause your a subject not a citizen.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
how the fuck is it possible for state to come down on employers for hiring illegals..........and then they proudly hire an illegal.

From what I’ve gathered, employers are not allowed (or supposed to) to ask immigration status anymore. Whether that is turely the case, I dint know. The question also disappeared from a questionnaire we have our clients sign.

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
C424579D-8FFF-4613-9285-D603665BFC2D.jpeg

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Here I am, one of those do it legally chumps that pays a lot of money for a permanent resident card every few years that allows me to work here, and ironically, have been turned down for state and fed jobs as I was not a citizen :)