This was suppose to go in the lounge! Sorry... please delete :point

linds

Reaction score
Seriously! I obviously do not pay attention :D

linds

Reaction score
You agreed with me way too easily Linds. :D

I need to work on that.

Since I made this oops in SxS, I guess I should talk about them? So how about that havasu trip w/ our SxS's? :lmao we sit side by side in the jeep so it falls in that shoe right! We've been wanting to head out and use it in Havi so if it could work out for us all to go play, that would be fun! Think of it this way, we'd give you LOTS of potty & beer breaks!

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I need to work on that.

Since I made this oops in SxS, I guess I should talk about them? So how about that havasu trip w/ our SxS's? :lmao we sit side by side in the jeep so it falls in that shoe right! We've been wanting to head out and use it in Havi so if it could work out for us all to go play, that would be fun! Think of it this way, we'd give you LOTS of potty & beer breaks!

Hell we do that anyways. :beer:D:D
________
Electric cigarettes

Last edited:

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
I need to work on that.

We are trying to get a trip planned for Presidents weekend in Havasu which I believe is February 15-17th.

linds

Reaction score
We are trying to get a trip planned for Presidents weekend in Havasu which I believe is February 15-17th.

We were thinking of going to OW, but could possibly be persuaded :D Sean doesn't have Monday off so we're planning on going somewhere for Fri-Sunday at least.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
We were thinking of going to OW, but could possibly be persuaded :D Sean doesn't have Monday off so we're planning on going somewhere for Fri-Sunday at least.

They are having that huge firework show in Havasu that weekend so it should be lots of fun. I think Brandin/Jen, Dave/Christina, and William/Wendy are in so far and probably my bro and his girlfriend.

linds

Reaction score
Sounds like a great group! As you know though we've only got the jeep, I wouldn't want to keep you guys from having a good time on Saturday's ride. I'll check w/ Sean and see what he thinks IF you guys don't mind the slow pokes tagging along :D

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Sounds like a great group! As you know though we've only got the jeep, I wouldn't want to keep you guys from having a good time on Saturday's ride. I'll check w/ Sean and see what he thinks IF you guys don't mind the slow pokes tagging along :D

Hell you guys could bring your bike and quad also if you wanted. Either way it wouldn't bother me at all and we'd love to have you guys.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hey if William and Wendy are going then there should be no problem with Linds and Sean keeping up. After all, we're gonna have to keep stopping and waiting for that Poolaris. :lmao:lmao
________
Grape Ape Marijuana Strain

Last edited:

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
oh no you didn't say that:swear remember i'm the king right know::skull

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Hey if William and Wendy are going then there should be no problem with Linds and Sean keeping up. After all, we're gonna have to keep stopping and waiting for that Poolaris. :lmao:lmao

:hotdevil:lmao:skull:beer

linds

Reaction score
You guys are too funny! So entertaining :D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
your right thats last years sh1t. :D that means i'm 2007 champ:beer

Champ of what?

I still remember running by you like you were standing still on a couple different occisions:skull

If you want to be the champ of one hill on a night were my Rhino wasn't running good and where I had too much air in the tires the title is yours.

Gonna have to put a big * under your title like Barry Bonds;):D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Champ of what?

I still remember running by you like you were standing still on a couple different occisions:skull

If you want to be the champ of one hill on a night were my Rhino wasn't running good and where I had too much air in the tires the title is yours.

Gonna have to put a big * under your title like Barry Bonds;):D

I'll take the Champ of the Hill
you never said anything about running bad that night. but that OK we'll do it again:skull
Arcadia is that the one that said I can get there in a blink of an eye?:hmm

linds

Reaction score
So what's your plan for Pres. Weekend? Friday after work through Monday?

I'll bring the score cards and William & Brandin can give it their best shots once again and we can be the judges :D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score

I'll bring the score cards and William & Brandin can give it their best shots once again and we can be the judges :D

sounds good...like the movie... BRING IT ON;)

Ivan Dan

Reaction score

sounds good...like the movie... BRING IT ON;)

You forgot to throw Dave and I into that mix...you better believe I ain't gonna let that POOlaris beat me. :D:beer:skull

We are gonna leave right after Andrea gets outta work on Friday and probably coming home Monday morning.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
You forgot to throw Dave and I into that mix...you better believe I ain't gonna let that POOlaris beat me. :D:beer:skull

We are gonna leave right after Andrea gets outta work on Friday and probably coming home Monday morning.

I'm bringing guns too. So if for some crazy chance I can't catch William I'll just shoot his tires. :D:D
________
Ball bearing (lexus) history

Last edited:

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
I'm bringing guns too. So if for some crazy chance I can't catch William I'll just shoot his tires. :D:D

Tires? I'll be aiming at the cooler box....that will stop him quicker. :skull

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Attachments

• Dias B-day- Rhino rides 003 [800x600].JPG
    Dias B-day- Rhino rides 003 [800x600].JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 152

linds

Reaction score

Sounds like we're in if you guys are going to go for sure and don't mind us slow pokes tagging along :smackhead:D Just keep us posted and Sean work on taking Monday off.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
negative.....I have been practicing shooting bama while she is bouncing around the house. Jen won't let me staple on antlers and load live rounds yet;):D:skull

LOL!!!!!! So I take it you guys are in for this trip then? So who's getting stuck sleeping in the Futon room? :eek::skull:skull
________
MARIJUANA STRAIN INDEX

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
LOL!!!!!! So I take it you guys are in for this trip then? So who's getting stuck sleeping in the Futon room? :eek::skull:skull

Pretty sure were 100%....:beer

<------------------ not a futon guy. Senority has it's privleges;):D

I need to do saome maintenence on the rhino first.

Have you changed your plug yet?

Also what fluid for the front/rear diff again?:hmm

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Pretty sure were 100%....:beer

<------------------ not a futon guy. Senority has it's privleges;):D

I need to do saome maintenence on the rhino first.

Have you changed your plug yet?

Also what fluid for the front/rear diff again?:hmm

I have a plug but haven't changed it yet. As for the dif fluid I think I used regular GL-5. Or whatever the manual said. I have a bunch of fuel filters if you need a couple.
________
Hot Box Vape

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I have a plug but haven't changed it yet. As for the dif fluid I think I used regular GL-5. Or whatever the manual said. I have a bunch of fuel filters if you need a couple.

I think I am gonna go through about everything on mine.

Fluids/plugs and rear brake. I want to tighten and grease the thing as well.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I think I am gonna go through about everything on mine.

Fluids/plugs and rear brake. I want to tighten and grease the thing as well.

Ya that squeaking noise that thing makes is freakin annoying.
________
Weedmaps

Last edited: