WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Panther Jets

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Who's the go to guy for Panther Jets in This O.C. or I.E.? I have a customer that's trying to squeeze a little more sped out of his boat. Sorry about the lack of info like motor or the size of his boat. Thanks for any help the board can give me.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Be very careful, Panther Jets are already too fast!

[video=youtube;Z5BiM_UBp6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5BiM_UBp6U[/video]

guest hs

Reaction score
Try Tom at Jet Boat Performance he is a little further North but he can do the Dominator energizer kit on it not much you can do to the Panther in its original form.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Who's the go to guy for Panther Jets in This O.C. or I.E.? I have a customer that's trying to squeeze a little more sped out of his boat. Sorry about the lack of info like motor or the size of his boat. Thanks for any help the board can give me.
A bit late to the thread here but for what its worth , We do general Panther drive work and repairs and we stock repair parts and spares my Son and I are also the innovators of the Panther Energizer conversion kits (Sold by AT) having built the original prototype conversions we also produce the Panther XLerator conversions featuring our parts and components Please feel free to call if we can help , The conversion is a wonderfull enhancement to the Panther drive and is quite reasonable , worth the drive to the central coast Tom

Below is but one recent JBP Panther conversion and more "on the bench"
IMG_6878.jpg

panther%20conversion15.jpeg

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Thanks. I will pass the Info over to him. Hope he calls.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
The best thing you can do to a Panther Jet is to call Tom and ENERGIZE IT!
I Energized mine :thumbsup