WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

parker enduro ski race

flatfast

Reaction score
my name is Kenny im hopping to give this ski racing thing a try, at the race in parker at the end off the month. I would love to find a boat to pull me in the mini enduro. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. im also looking to buy or borrow a 2xl wetsuit im 6'2 230. if you can help or have any info please call Kenny at 310-766-4619. thanks so much to the people that have reached out and provided me with info very excited to try something new.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
my name is Kenny im hopping to give this ski racing thing a try, at the race in parker at the end off the month. I would love to find a boat to pull me in the mini enduro. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. im also looking to buy or borrow a 2xl wetsuit im 6'2 230. if you can help or have any info please call Kenny at 310-766-4619. thanks so much to the people that have reached out and provided me with info very excited to try something new.

Best bet is contact the NWSRA and let them you know you need a boat (and I guess an observer). Mini is more difficult to find a boat since there are not tons of boats anymore, and lots of people ski in the mini. If you are on Facebook, go on there and make a post. Not many of the boat owners get on here to look. https://www.facebook.com/events/115518609108045/

Note that for this particular race you must preregister to race, to limit confusion since the race starts early.

flatfast

Reaction score
Best bet is contact the NWSRA and let them you know you need a boat (and I guess an observer). Mini is more difficult to find a boat since there are not tons of boats anymore, and lots of people ski in the mini. If you are on Facebook, go on there and make a post. Not many of the boat owners get on here to look. https://www.facebook.com/events/115518609108045/

Note that for this particular race you must preregister to race, to limit confusion since the race starts early.

How do I go about contacting them thanks for the info