WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Peplacement Bat 4 Rhino

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
What are you guys using? I bought a Cycle Gear brand for my CRF that seems to be pretty good. Does Costco have one? All stock, no stereo, hid headlights and two four inch hids. Thanks. BTW, 5 years on a stock battery, not to bad:thumbsup

NicPaus

Reaction score
Yuasa seemed to be the best compared to cycle gear brands. I upgraded mine to an odyssey and the rzr I recently bought has the odyssey. I have amp and lighting.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I don't see any reason to upgrade to an odyssey and the Yuasa's price just has seemed to skyrocket. How much are you paying for the Yuasa? Thanks

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
The factory battery in my Rhino lasted 4 years with me abusing it mercilessly. Great batteries.
When it died for the last time I replaced it with the Odyssey 925. They are strong batteries but can't be abused like the wet cell's.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I don't see any reason to upgrade to an odyssey and the Yuasa's price just has seemed to skyrocket. How much are you paying for the Yuasa? Thanks

It was expensive $130 compared to $70 for the cycle gear chinese one that lasted me 1 year compared to 4 on the yuasa. The yuasa's in my quads same deal 4 years no battery tender over summer. The others 2 years max on tenders. Same with the watercraft batteries.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
It was expensive $130 compared to $70 for the cycle gear chinese one that lasted me 1 year compared to 4 on the yuasa. The yuasa's in my quads same deal 4 years no battery tender over summer. The others 2 years max on tenders. Same with the watercraft batteries.

Now you have me thinking:hmm It is the wife's ride and I can kickstart the CRF if I had to.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Cycle gear does sell a extended warranty on there batteries. I bought one and then sold the dam quad a few months later.