WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Random Thread Photos

stryderphoto

Reaction score
I'm not always the most timely person in getting my shots posted after an event but I do have a ton of photos that will eventually make their way on to the boards and in a gallery on my RDP StryderPhoto page.
That said, I post a lot of photos in "Random Threads" created by other inmates throughout different areas of this website and wanted to create a place to archive those pic's, this is going to be that place. This won't have photos I've already posted in my own threads / galleries. They may not always be in order either.
I'll just add the photos to as time allows. Hopefully it will be a place for someone to find a shot they've seen before but couldn't find or take the time to locate.

Since I posted a few shots in a thread earlier this morning of one of my favorite Crackerbox's (P550) those will be the first entries.

Lurk all you want but if you see something you like or if you want me to add a photo you've seen before and can't find please let me know.

Enjoy

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Mini Kat stylin' his way up river during 2012 Desert Storm

stryderphoto

Reaction score
The RDP Helo covering the action during the 2012 Desert Storm Poker Run

Adriel8100

Reaction score
WOW great photos, well I love these photos because they are looking awesome..I guess guys you are pretty expert in photography because taking motion photos is not as simple as a normal picture. Thanks for sharing these great shots.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
WOW great photos, well I love these photos because they are looking awesome..I guess guys you are pretty expert in photography because taking motion photos is not as simple as a normal picture. Thanks for sharing these great shots.

Thank you my friend!