WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Replacing Facia boards

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Noted... lol The guy making out is the termite guy. He subs out the repair and puts a little extra $$$ in his pocket. When my termite guy saw the repairs made on my home he liked what he saw and asked who I used to do the work. He was surprised when I said your looking at him...

The guy who made out was me.
I got a good job for a fair price and I went to work and did my thing for a net win those two days. (Insert thumbs up here)

shan

Reaction score
I was thinking 3 pages about something I wouldn't post on RDP. Just me...

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Doing it by myself screws were almost mandatory. Long term the stainless screws were a bad idea though.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Doing it by myself screws were almost mandatory. Long term the stainless screws were a bad idea though.
You could have always used a screw to hang the first ones to hold it and nail the rest. ;)

ltbaney1

Reaction score
buy Windsor 1 is probably the best piece of advice in this thread. worth the extra couple of bucks. pre primed, dried so it won't warp. it's the good stuff, like getting domestic aluminum compared to the checkoslaviakiian Garbage. and if you call the number on printed on the boards, they will send you a free shirt

Powered by ForumApps

ltbaney1

Reaction score
buy Windsor 1 is probably the best piece of advice in this thread. worth the extra couple of bucks. pre primed, dried so it won't warp. it's the good stuff, like getting domestic aluminum compared to the checkoslaviakiian Garbage. and if you call the number on printed on the boards, they will send you a free shirt

Powered by ForumApps

ltbaney1

Reaction score

Powered by ForumApps

ltbaney1

Reaction score

Powered by ForumApps

Icky

Reaction score
Must've been really good advice to post it 4 times

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
maybe on a computer, can't figure it out on the app

Powered by ForumApps
Yea...I don't use the app......I use as a browser on my phone too. Just below your signature there is an edit, delete, and report button. Not sure about the app. That's why I never liked apps....they seem to leave out things to use in order to make them "faster" and "easier" to use. Same shit for even like when I pay bills n shit. I fucking absolutely hate using apps. Always something I can't do the same from just a regular website.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I can't believe you haven't finished this 2 hour job yet? Get a move on already, sheesh :p: :D:
It does not require micro .0005 tolerances to fit proper.

Putty n paint make it what it ain’t!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
You could have always used a screw to hang the first ones to hold it and nail the rest. ;)
Yep. those ideas, and plenty of others, of how to do it better came into mind after the job was done. It is an amateur job at best.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
And by yourself? You got friends that will help u bury a body, but none to help hang a fascia? :D
Hangin some fascia aint on the same level, gangster. I figured you for a brighter cat. ;)

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
N