WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rhino battery

RJMsalespro

Reaction score
So my stock battery is cooked. I have attempted to recharge it and it wont hold the charge. Now I have to buy a new freekin battery. I dont want to spend $150 or more on a new battery. I would really just like a basic aftermaket replacement for the stock battery.

Any ideas?

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
So my stock battery is cooked. I have attempted to recharge it and it wont hold the charge. Now I have to buy a new freekin battery. I dont want to spend $150 or more on a new battery. I would really just like a basic aftermaket replacement for the stock battery.

Any ideas?

I think you can get the Oddysee replacement for around $100. Call West Coast batteries or check on-line. I added one as a second battery and regulary hammer it with the stereo cranked and it always bounces right back.

Chris

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
There is nothing special about the stock battery. You can prolly pick one up at Yamaha or an accessory shop for 60-65 bucks. If you have a stereo or are thinking about one, spend the cash go for the Oddessy battery. Worth the extra.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
If you plan to add lights or stereo, it is quite expensive to do but get the B&AMotorsports battery box about 100$ and then get an optima battery and your set!!!

Magic34

Reaction score
The Odyssey works well, but my first one only lasted a year. I have an Optima dedicated to the stereo only. The odyssey runs everything else for me including a 40" LED light bar and it does well.