WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rhino sound system

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of speaker boxes for my rhino wanna do something in front and rear no subs any idea who and were thanks,,,

SSVworks

Reaction score
We make front and rear pods made of fiberglass and fully enclosed for side by sides. check out our website. If your not going to run the sub, i'd recommend our 6x9 enclosures up front and teh 6.5" in the rear. this set-up rocks. the 6x9 gives a little more bass then a 6.5" if you don't want to run a woofer.

http://www.ssvworks.com

Revndave

Reaction score
I justed mount their 6x9 pods in my Ranger.They sound great.Fit and finish are great.:thumbsup

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Well what kind of deal can you do for the 6.5 front and rear price on the pods alone and a price on them loaded. I heard Brian's(BRP) rhino it rocks but the whole system is a bit pricey...

SSVworks

Reaction score
the fronts or rears 6.5" for Rhinos are $199.95 a pair Including speakers.
Without speakers, they are $139.95 a pair.

BRP sells our systems as a kit including an 800 watt 4ch amp, ipod input with volume knob, front and rear speakers, wiring and all mounting hardware in a do-it-yourself kit for $717.56. Most stereo shops would charge about 2grand for fiberglass pods, 4 speakers and a radio, without even an amp. You could also do a 2 speaker system and add the rears later depending on budget. We've designed the kits to be modualr so you can upgrade as time/budget allows.

Trevor

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I have the amp, and plenty of wiring, Howmuch for the mp3 adaptor, and volume knob to go with those speaker boxes???

SSVworks

Reaction score
02HoWaRd26,
the iPod kit is $79.95. includes volume knob and iPod/MP3 input kit for glovebox. all you need is an RCA to the amp (usually included in our amp kit)

Revendave,
Glad you got the pods in and like em. the damn printers ran the flyers at 72dpi so they look like crap. :swear We're trying to redo now. I'll let ya know. I told you we changed the color, right? your ranger looks good in red. :D