WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

riding at rasor rd

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
i few of us are going to go out sat morn and camp over night come home sunday. anyone else wanna go??:D

riverratmike

Reaction score
man wish I could. ever since moving to LHC 5 years ago, Rasor Road has been a distant memory. I loved that place. I went riding out there for years. Been to about every inch in that area on my dirtbike. Someday I hope again. I sure do miss camping and riding out there!

Attachments

• MVC-007F.jpg
    MVC-007F.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 224
  • MVC-001F.jpg
    MVC-001F.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 224
  • MVC-041S.JPG
    MVC-041S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 222

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Wave hi to my good friend Terry Young at the gas station as you pass by.

Tell him Brian sent you.

PS he is selling 110 VP At the pump now.

Depending on what days you are out there, you may run into other forum members.

Brian

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
just got back. the new suspension worked kick ass. had a great day. tired.
i took a couple pics at one of the mines we stopped at i'll throw some pics up later.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
i few of us are going to go out sat morn and camp over night come home sunday. anyone else wanna go??:D

Can't hit it this time but with a little more notice next time,, we'd like to try it.

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
you don't "have to" go very far at all but i think we're going in 5.2 miles

Atomic you wanna go?

dammm I jut saw this......I wish I could have gone with you....I would love to check that place out......I am having my ride serviced after the new year...to be ready for the trip at ocitilio on the 25th...cant wait :D

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
pics

Attachments

• rasor trip 014.jpg
    rasor trip 014.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 158
  • rasor trip 022.jpg
    rasor trip 022.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 157

boatnam2

Reaction score
who cares about pics i want to know the story about when you stroked a whore?

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
I LOVED it there! The riding is so much fun. I could have spent allday riding in the sand half pipe. I think its my new favorite place to ride. Lots of cool things to check out, mines, trains, etc.

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
I LOVED it there! The riding is so much fun. I could have spent allday riding in the sand half pipe. I think its my new favorite place to ride. Lots of cool things to check out, mines, trains, etc.

dammmmmm I wanted to go with you guys .......well at least you had fun:smackhead

Rivertoys

Lavey Me Alone
Reaction score
:smackhead

:swear WTF is this??? Rasor Rd SUCKS!!!! NEVER EVER GO THERE!!!! :fsakes

.......I'll be there in a few weeks, to see if you guys listen to me or not!!! :skull

RTJas :D

Rivertoys

Lavey Me Alone
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, where is Rasor Rd???

Nobody knows.... :nono

J/K! It's 15 miles before Baker off the 15, then another 3-7 of poor dirt rd depending how far you want to go back before unloading. We go about 6 miles usually. To be honest though, you're so close to Dumont, it'd be much better to go there! ;)

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score

J/K! It's 15 miles before Baker off the 15, then another 3-7 of poor dirt rd depending how far you want to go back before unloading. We go about 6 miles usually. To be honest though, you're so close to Dumont, it'd be much better to go there! ;)

oh thats funny jason.......I see you ...ha ha ...ok soo rr sucks?:D

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score

Heard Dumont is turning into a zoo...never used to be, we always had fun there...:hmm

Rivertoys

Lavey Me Alone
Reaction score
Heard Dumont is turning into a zoo...never used to be, we always had fun there...:hmm

Yeah, I've never been actually. I think it's getting a lot of people from Vegas. I know several people from Vegas that go there. Now that Vegas has grown so much, you're feeling it more out that way.

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
We hit Rasor once or twice a year. It was probably one of the best kept secrets

Last time we were there I ran in to some HBers at the old house. Megaphone and the Afton grave are great sites to hit and next time I want to go the back way to the "resort" of off zzyzx road. On Google Earth it looks like you can make it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zzyzx,_California

Rivertoys

Lavey Me Alone
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can go via Zzyzx to Rasor for the fun/adventure of it, but it's no short cut. Seems like the long way around to me. I'd like to try to access Rasor via Crucero Rd from 40. I don't think I'd tow the bikes in that way, but it'd be a fun 4x4 route I think, and it'll pass right by the desert megaphone too.