WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roy Moore

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
How you like them apples? Consider this a referendum on the pedophile as well as his sexually harassing bestie in the White House! Proud of all the decent people in Alabama who said "Enough!"

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
We'll be back you debt loving RINO whores!!!!!!!!
Nope, did you see Rand Paul’s comment today.
This was a referendum against Trump as much as you’ll never admit it, but it’s coming home to roost, watch and see.
:wink

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
How you like them apples? Consider this a referendum on the pedophile as well as his sexually harassing bestie in the White House! Proud of all the decent people in Alabama who said "Enough!"
:thumbsup

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nope, did you see Rand Paul’s comment today.
This was a referendum against Trump as much as you’ll never admit it, but it’s coming home to roost, watch and see.
:wink

hahaha you bitches don't have the balls to change the country!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
My boy is going to start going off now!!!!!

Tighten your seat belts pansies..................

Trump F U.jpg

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Also, that asshole needs to stay off horses till he learns to ride, straight up rookie horseman holding the reins like that and rocking back in the saddle, no coordination with the horse. That gimmick didn’t work out so well either. Too bad the horse didn’t buck his ass off.
Lmfao!!

wzuber

Reaction score
wow... what a empty "victory" for you losers. How bad of a dumcrap candidate do you have to be to only beat your opponent by 1% (current result just stated by the news) after your lying, cheating, slandering party defamed him to death. Go ahead and celebrate your, once again, STOLEN WITH LIES and deceit senate seat. SUCH LOSERS. You all should be oh sooo proud. You clearly are all puppets of your no integrity, no class party. LOL you all are such complete LOSERS. LOL i bet you raise your arms and beat your chests in victory when you can out arm wrestle your 5 yr. old daughters, grand daughters etc. #EMPTYSOLELESSLOSERS

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
wow... what a empty "victory" for you losers. How bad of a dumcrap candidate do you have to be to only beat your opponent by 1% (current result just stated by the news) after your lying, cheating, slandering party defamed him to death. Go ahead and celebrate your, once again, STOLEN WITH LIES and deceit senate seat. SUCH LOSERS. You all should be oh sooo proud. You clearly are all puppets of your no integrity, no class party. LOL you all are such complete LOSERS. LOL i bet you raise your arms and beat your chests in victory when you can out arm wrestle your 5 yr. old daughters, grand daughters etc. #EMPTYSOLELESSLOSERS
Sour Grapes!
Laugh My Fucking Ass Off Dude!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
7EA232B9-FC1E-41D6-9425-56A23811CCE1.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
BEST ELECTION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making Alabama Great Again!!!!!!!

Hahaha you losing bitches are blowing loads on each other over this?

You needed help from the two faced RINO’s on top of it.

It’s a long game tards, you simply made a first down at your own 20. :confused:

Silly giddy little snowflakes!!!!

wzuber

Reaction score
@SH..ANUS-
you are as predictable as the sunrise. I am just simply pointing out the obvious and it's certainly of no surprise that it goes right over your head. Based on what you continually post here, I have no doubt that many people in your personal circle laugh and shake their heads at you behind your back just as I am doing now. Enjoy your empty "victory" loser. This result only illustrates clearly just how anemic and pathetic YOUR party is. That the ONLY way YOUR no integrity, anemic no class party can win anything is by SLANDERING their opponent to death. No victory on the merits of your candidate, not knowledge, values, integrity, experience, policy, etc., etc., etc. only by LIES, SLANDER and DEFAMATION of character. Wow..how proud you must be.... lol NOTHING illustrates LOSERS more than that. As I said, enjoy your empty "victory" today because the only way you will win any other seat is to have the same scenario turn up next time and that's not likely. Toast away tool. lol... you fockers are funny, a real joke. LMFAO@U

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Well...needless to say that I am surprised of the outcome...but I stand with my state's decision.
And just think, your guy in the White House actually got 3 million votes less than Hillary. We're excited because this was at least in part a referendum on Trump and the Bannon agenda, and Moore's loss will make it significantly harder to implement. Plus, Moore is a pedophile and I don't like pedophiles.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Hahaha you losing bitches are blowing loads on each other over this?

You needed help from the two faced RINO’s on top of it.

It’s a long game tards, you simply made a first down at your own 20. :confused:

Silly giddy little snowflakes!!!!
I wonder how you would have acted if your boy would have one...lol

BTW..We are on your 20....

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
@SH..ANUS-
you are as predictable as the sunrise. I am just simply pointing out the obvious and it's certainly of no surprise that it goes right over your head. Based on what you continually post here, I have no doubt that many people in your personal circle laugh and shake their heads at you behind your back just as I am doing now. Enjoy your empty "victory" loser. This result only illustrates clearly just how anemic and pathetic YOUR party is. That the ONLY way YOUR no integrity, anemic no class party can win anything is by SLANDERING their opponent to death. No victory on the merits of your candidate, not knowledge, values, integrity, experience, policy, etc., etc., etc. only by LIES, SLANDER and DEFAMATION of character. Wow..how proud you must be.... lol NOTHING illustrates LOSERS more than that. As I said, enjoy your empty "victory" today because the only way you will win any other seat is to have the same scenario turn up next time and that's not likely. Toast away tool. lol... you fockers are funny, a real joke. LMFAO@U
If this is such a empty victory why was trump spending so much time and $$$$ trying to get Roy the boy elected?

wzuber

Reaction score
And just think, your guy in the White House actually got 3 million votes less than Hillary. We're excited because this was at least in part a referendum on Trump and the Bannon agenda, and Moore's loss will make it significantly harder to implement. Plus, Moore is a pedophile and I don't like pedophiles.

So you hate yourself when you look in the mirror in the morning.
Noted lol

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Roy Moore's non-concession speech was hilarious, lame and sad all in one. I guess math isn't Alabama's strong suit.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
@SH..ANUS-

It’s not my party you dumbass imbecile!
I, as many did not want to see YOUR child molesting pedophile sit in the Senate. It’s a good thing their are sain people that keep morons like you in check!
I’ve been waiting for you to come out from behind your chickenshit like button!
I’ll say it again in case you didn’t see it, this is a referendum against Trump and his supporters as much as it was against Moore. I look forward to watching you crybabies implode in the midterms.

wzuber

Reaction score
If this is such a empty victory why was trump spending so much time and $$$$ trying to get Roy the boy elected?

That's quite obvious and yet I'm not surprised you can't figure that out on your own CRUB. lol If you don't have someone telling you what to think you are lost...HAL?...HAL? haha

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I wonder how you would have acted if your boy would have one...lol

BTW..We are on your 20....

Never backed him and as a matter of fact, called him out on his denial, but you knew that already!!!!!

On our 20? :confused:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
That's quite obvious and yet I'm not surprised you can't figure that out on your own CRUB. lol If you don't have someone telling you what to think you are lost...HAL?...HAL? haha
I figured you wouldn't be able to answer a honest question. LMAO

BTW. Got my 35 year pin last week at a nice luncheon at the union hall.

Nokomis

Nobody
Reaction score
Jones outspent Moore by 100%.

Jones should enjoy the next two years because the next election for that seat is not going to go well for him.

Jones was elected by the 22k+ write-in votes of Republicans not willing to hold their nose and vote for Moore.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We’ll get way more done by working across the aisle than your boy ever will. This country is not about one party.
Enjoy the ride!

More Trillions in debt?

You want to work with those American hating morons? Want do you want, more Muzzies to fuck up your country? Do you pay any attention to what they’ve done to Europe?

Good God Cooney, you are one dense RINO!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Jones should enjoy the next two years because the next election for that seat is not going to go well for him.

Jones was elected by the 22k+ write-in votes of Republicans not willing to hold their nose and vote for Moore.
Sounds like Jones campaign manager should get a $$$ bonus...LOL

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

I agree with this.

wzuber

Reaction score
It’s not my party you dumbass imbecile!
LOL... look who's all wound up. Can you say gut hooked?
And yet your actions and statements here scream to the contrary. U... R.... SOOO... like YOUR party, pathetic. haha
Referendum on Trump... that's comical as phuk. You go ahead and claw in real deep to that Delusion shanus, cuz without delusions you got NOTHIN.. haha

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
More Trillions in debt?

You want to work with those American hating morons? Want do you want, more Muzzies to fuck up your country? Do you pay any attention to what they’ve done to Europe?

Good God Cooney, you are one dense RINO!!!
I rather be a dense Rino than a Trump supporter, but you know that already.
Btw, who do you approve of in the House & Senate? It can’t be more than a few. How do you plan to accomplish anything with a few hardcore righties?

Nokomis

Nobody
Reaction score
Then you should be happy that he lost. lol.
Moore losing isn't a watershed moment for this country. That seat will be red again next election and the Dems spent alot of money to get it for 2 years.

This is going to fall squarely on Bannon's head and thats probably a good thing.

Just my $.02

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
LOL... look who's all wound up. Can you say gut hooked?
And yet your actions and statements here scream to the contrary. U... R.... SOOO... like YOUR party, pathetic. haha
Referendum on Trump... that's comical as phuk. You go ahead and claw in real deep to that Delusion shanus, cuz without delusions you got NOTHIN.. haha

^^ Posts like this are what dumbasses run when they’re out of game. You’re vying for dumbest Trumpkin on this forum.

wzuber

Reaction score
BTW. Got my 35 year pin last week at a nice luncheon at the union hall.

Congratulations dude, that's a great accomplishment. seriously.
Now.. back to the political mma cage. haha

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I rather be a dense Rino than a Trump supporter, but you know that already.
Btw, who do you approve of in the House & Senate? It can’t be more than a few. How do you plan to accomplish anything with a few hardcore righties?

We’ve got more than a few.

You kill me Cooney. You support politicians who have put us in a hole economically, love war and voted over and over to repeal the worst healthcare law to ever be put onto the American people, but didn’t pull the trigger when it was show time.

A two faced RINO’s wet dream! :confused:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
We’ve got more than a few.

You kill me Cooney. You support politicians who have put us in a hole economically, love war and voted over and over to repeal the worst healthcare law to ever be put onto the American people, but didn’t pull the trigger when it was show time.

A two faced RINO’s wet dream! :confused:
Would it be too much to ask for you to list 10 or more if you have that many?

wzuber

Reaction score
You’re vying for dumbest Trumpkin on this forum

Unlike you, I at least have enough character and integrity to stand up and own my position or party choice. You, on the other hand, continually cheerlead and swing by your teeth from the nuts of your dumocrap HANDELERS while trying to convince yourself and us that you are not a dumocrap party sheep. LMFAO@U delusional much? Maybe you can trade your jeep for some integrity, character or MANHOOD. Hey, your grand daughter is looking for you. She wants to make you feel good and proud of yourself by letting you beat her in arm wrestling so you can once again go pound your chest in another hollow victory. Better hurry along, your on a roll tonight boy. lol

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Mark Meadows
Justin Amash
Andy Biggs
Rod Blum
Joe Barton
Dave Brat
Mo Brooks
Ron DeSantis
Louie Gormet
Ted Cruz
Mark Sanford
Ted Yoho
Devin Nunes
Rand Paul

Those are some that represent the majority of my views, along with the rest of the Freedom Caucus for the most part.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Now why do you support two faced RINO’s who voted over and over to repeal Obamacare, but didn’t?