WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roy Moore

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Maybe the horse needs to tell him its over.
Something to the effect, "Hey Roy, the AL said fuck you and the horse you rode in on.....I'm gonna go grab me some oats, find your own way back to the ranch."- Trigger. Dilly Dilly

Old Texan

Reaction score
From what I heard today, Mo Brooks was considered by many to be the best of the candidates, but McConnell used his influence and money from the party to shut MO down.

Maybe Snic can tell that story from a citizen point of view.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
From what I heard today, Mo Brooks was considered by many to be the best of the candidates, but McConnell used his influence and money from the party to shut MO down.

Maybe Snic can tell that story from a citizen point of view.
Mo was my first choice, .... Mo is a strong Conservative....he simply had no statewide name nonrecognition to get the votes.
FWIW, Alabamians realized Luther Strange is nothing more than a Political POS Hack....that is why Moore beat him out in the run offs.
Jones is also a DEM Political POS Hack....not much difference between he and Strange.....they both really belong to the "ME Party" because that is all they care about....themselves.

IMO, McConnell himself is nothing more than a Political POS Hack...... that is why he feared Moore and Brooks....they have his number!
After yesterday's election....The Swamp level remains steady and unchanged ...

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Do you not understand the best part of this entire election?

Look at Moore, batshit crazy, ugly record yet it still took you Tards Trumping up fake sexual assault allegations and a forgery to defeat him.

Think about it...

Tards are pathetic losers.

MAGA!

So now your blaming trump...:D

Making Alabama Great Again

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Mo was my first choice, .... Mo is a strong Conservative....he simply had no statewide name nonrecognition to get the votes.
FWIW, Alabamians realized Luther Strange is nothing more than a Political POS Hack....that is why Moore beat him out in the run offs.
Jones is also a DEM Political POS Hack....not much difference between he and Strange.....they both really belong to the "ME Party" because that is all they care about....themselves.

IMO, McConnell himself is nothing more than a Political POS Hack...... that is why he feared Moore and Brooks....they have his number!
After yesterday's election....The Swamp level remains steady and unchanged ...

That’s funny. I see it the same way. I see two parties full of rich powerful people who want nothing more than more money and more power. Trump included. Very rarely does someone come along who isn’t just out for themselves and actually gives a shit about anyone who voted for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Do you not understand the best part of this entire election?

Look at Moore, batshit crazy, ugly record yet it still took you Tards Trumping up fake sexual assault allegations and a forgery to defeat him.

Think about it...

Tards are pathetic losers.

MAGA!
I’m busy with Tex right now, I’ll get back to you.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
So now that the election is over will we hear anymore about the sexual allegations?

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
There are plenty of things that went against Moore during the election. Dems using the perv card, tons of outside (Soros) money and the usual heavy hitter republican groups not getting involved afraid of backlash.

The reason Moore lost is the same reason Clinton lost. He was a flawed canidate from the beginning.

From his outlier views on social issues to his multiple problems on the Alabama Supreme court. If Moore was a Senate canidate here in WI, I might have written-in also. 2 years of having a dem senator would be more palatable that having my whole party being trashed because of a trash canidate.
Lots of folks on the liberal side wondering today whether the R's would have been hurt worse by a Moore win, but I'm thrilled he lost. Moore was a genuinely awful human being. And from the strategic perspective for 2018, Trump himself is the biggest possible albatross to hang around the GOPs neck. His approval rating is in the low 30's, there are nearly 20 credible allegations of sexual harassment against him with more women still coming forward, the Russia investigation continues to produce indictments and guilty pleas, and not one salacious claim in the infamous dossier has been disproven. I think 2018 is the year Putin gives Wikileaks pics of Russian prostitutes peeing on the President and the Senate flips to the Dems. Just please, no impeachment yet. Just like Brownback's failed experiment in Kansas, Trump is going to show all of America what the GOPs awful agenda really means.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of folks on the liberal side wondering today whether the R's would have been hurt worse by a Moore win, but I'm thrilled he lost. Moore was a genuinely awful human being. And from the strategic perspective for 2018, Trump himself is the biggest possible albatross to hang around the GOPs neck. His approval rating is in the low 30's, there are nearly 20 credible allegations of sexual harassment against him with more women still coming forward, the Russia investigation continues to produce indictments and guilty pleas, and not one salacious claim in the infamous dossier has been disproven. I think 2018 is the year Putin gives Wikileaks pics of Russian prostitutes peeing on the President and the Senate flips to the Dems. Just please, no impeachment yet. Just like Brownback's failed experiment in Kansas, Trump is going to show all of America what the GOPs awful agenda really means.
Great analogy Gmac!

Old Texan

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight into your insanity, it tells a lot........:rolleyes:

500bbc

Reaction score

More proof you pedophiles are imbeciles.

Good job Moe Lester!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
There are plenty of things that went against Moore during the election. Dems using the perv card, tons of outside (Soros) money and the usual heavy hitter republican groups not getting involved afraid of backlash.

The reason Moore lost is the same reason Clinton lost. He was a flawed canidate from the beginning.

From his outlier views on social issues to his multiple problems on the Alabama Supreme court. If Moore was a Senate canidate here in WI, I might have written-in also. 2 years of having a dem senator would be more palatable that having my whole party being trashed because of a trash canidate.

He was a complete kook...besides the allegations against him.

port austin pirate

Reaction score
What fking planet is this loon from, someone needs adose of reality

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Wack. Er. Doodle.

Personified.

Good lefty post, you greasy little troll. Wipe yourself and your keyboard off, and crawl back under your bridge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Old Texan

Reaction score
He's our resident pedophile. Spends a lot of time in his basement with a bag of "candy" and young boys.
That's only when he's not out marching for BLM
Ya think he's got any old Penn State posters showing Sandusky on the sideline patting freshman on the ass?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Moore was a genuinely awful human being.

The ONLY awful human beings are those "outsiders" who promoted these false accusations to stimulate their personal political agendas, and those "outsiders" like yourself who knew nothing about the man, and yet you joined in and rallied to crucify him...... Not one shred of proof EVER and you condemn Moore as "a genuinely awful human being"....and you selfishly gave no considerations whatsoever to the damage you invoked on this man and his family .......and the State of Alabama.
Congrats Grandpa, your diligence and personal assistance helped destroy a man, and Alabama's "honest" Senate representation for nothing more than selfishly promoting your own personal political agendas at any and ALL cost....
So, has it turns out, you are the one, NOT MOORE, who has proven themselves with conduct worthy of being labeled as a "genuinely awful human being"....and, to add, an Ultimate POS Tard! BE PROUD! You do wear it well!

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
The ONLY awful human beings are those "outsiders" who promoted these false accusations to stimulate their personal political agendas, and those "outsiders" like yourself who knew nothing about the man, and yet you joined in and rallied to crucify him...... Not one shred of proof EVER and you condemn Moore as "a genuinely awful human being"....and you selfishly gave no considerations whatsoever to the damage you invoked on this man and his family .......and the State of Alabama.
Congrats Grandpa, your diligence and personal assistance helped destroy a man, and Alabama's "honest" Senate representation for nothing more than selfishly promoting your own personal political agendas at any and ALL cost....That makes you the Ultimate POS Tard!....

This is who Gmolester is really talking about, all that pedophilia he's been engaged in for decades rotted his brain.

Cori Thomas was in high school when she says Dustin Hoffman exposed himself to her in a hotel room. Melissa Kester was a recent college graduate when Hoffman allegedly sexually assaulted her while recording audio for the film “Ishtar.” A third woman, who asked to remain anonymous, said that Hoffman assaulted her in the back of a station wagon and manipulated her into a subsequent sexual encounter that left her traumatized.

Speaking to Variety, the women described predatory incidents involving Hoffman that fit into a pattern of alleged behavior that has emerged in the wake of previous sexual-misconduct claims against the now 80-year-old actor.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Grandpa, your diligence and personal assistance helped destroy a man, and Alabama's "honest" Senate representation for nothing more than selfishly promoting your own personal political agendas at any and ALL cost....
So, has it turns out, you are the one, NOT MOORE, who has proven themselves with conduct worthy of being labeled as a "genuinely awful human being"....and, an Ultimate POS Tard! BE PROUD! You do wear it well!
Snicers, stroll back through this thread since the results were announced and look at the comments from your own guys here, many negative comments about Moore.

500bbc

Reaction score
Snicers, stroll back through this thread since the results were announced and look at the comments from your own guys here, many negative comments about Moore.

Not about the Trumped up 40 year old allegations.
He was shitty candidate, a shitty candidate the Tards still could not defeat so they fabricated charges and submitted forged evidence.

That'll fool a Tard every day of the week.

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

As I said...The ONLY awful human beings are those "outsiders" who promoted these false accusations to stimulate their personal political agendas, and those "outsiders" like yourself who knew nothing about the man, and yet you joined in and rallied to crucify him......

This includes YOU, BE PROUD, as you too wears it well.......you are what you are....

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
As I said...The ONLY awful human beings are those "outsiders" who promoted these false accusations to stimulate their personal political agendas, and those "outsiders" like yourself who knew nothing about the man, and yet you joined in and rallied to crucify him......

This includes YOU, BE PROUD, as you too wears it well.......you are what you are....

I’m the happiest of all, don’t freat you’ll get over the butthurt in due time, lol.
:p:D

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

Hey Snicers, go back and read Post 1 in this thread.
:p

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
56F6DDE1-F231-49A7-ACBF-82E65904DF80.png
Hey Snicers, can you help your boy out and kick down a few bucks? Even after Trump told him to give it up he’s not conceding.
Lmao!

Last edited:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You're still stuck with the leakage though...
Yea, Alabama took a gamble with Moore instead of getting behind Strange as Trump endorsed and became purple in the Senate. I thought Trump had this one right from the start. I fear the same thing could happen in AZ if Bannon gets involved.

500bbc

Reaction score
Yea, Alabama took a gamble with Moore instead of getting behind Strange as Trump endorsed and became purple in the Senate. I thought Trump had this one right from the start. I fear the same thing could happen in AZ if Bannon gets involved.

You're forgetting Mitch McConnell and the deep state.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
You're forgetting Mitch McConnell and the deep state.
Bannon got this one right.....Moore was the ONLY true conservative in the running....Strange is nothing more than a political Rhino hack..and Jones is a joke from all angles...... Moore is ultra conservative, and this is what "really" got him in the end....too many "outsiders" opposed. Without all the manufactured hoop la.....Moore would have gone in easily....

These political war games will only continue for ALL of us....and Alabama's true and honest choice for U.S. Senate resulted in a casualty......

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Bannon got this one right.....Moore was the ONLY true conservative in the running....Strange is nothing more than a political Rhino hack..and Jones is a joke from all angles...... Moore is ultra conservative, and this is what "really" got him in the end....too many "outsiders" opposed. Without all the manufactured hoop la.....Moore would have gone in easily....

These political war games will only continue for ALL of us....and Alabama's true and honest choice for U.S. Senate resulted in a casualty......
Yea right...Keep telling yourself that, lol

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Thank you for your honesty. You seem to have to explain your states reason for voting in Jones to the trumpkins then you do to the (D)..lol:D

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for your honesty. You seem to have to explain your states reason for voting in Jones to the trumpkins then you do to the (D)..lol:D
I think he’s in jeopardy of not getting the open CTG seat in the Fag 5 by allowing a Dem to steal a Senate seat in a deep red state.:p

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I think he’s in jeopardy of not getting the open CTG seat in the Fag 5 by allowing a Dem to steal a Senate seat in a deep red state.:p

This is an important open seat. But it won't take long to fill since we already have done the DD over the summer when sweepea was within an hour of being cleared. We can all take a logical guess on who is first up.......Hint.. it has to be a completely idiotic, psychotic, spazmatic, keyboard crasher who prays to Trumpkins? But let's give CTG time, he is a Founding Father and with that deserves a little time.:(

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
This is an important open seat. But it won't take long to fill since we already have done the DD over the summer when sweepea was within an hour of being cleared. We can all take a logical guess on who is first up.......Hint.. it has to be a completely idiotic, psychotic, spazmatic, keyboard crasher who prays to Trumpkins? But let's give CTG time, he is a Founding Father and with that deserves a little time.:(
That is some funny stuff Saucer! :D
GPAU X 2!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Morons can't even spell right Cooney!