WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roy Moore

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Good lord, this again. You should get together with 500 who claims I'm a cop killer and pedophile and sort this all out.
OK, so you know at least one of them. Direct boss, or step up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So after reading the posts in this thread, one thing I keep wondering.
Would JFK have had to resign?
What about sweaty Teddy, can you even imaging the "trouble" they would be in today?

And Jerry Lee Lewis in music?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Can someone just direct me to the part about WTG wife.. this is taking up half my night reading all this

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Can someone just direct me to the part about WTG wife.. this is taking up half my night reading all this
Wrong thread, 530 went over the top in the AL Franken, Biggest... thread. Of course the little weasel has erased it but the first reply with it in the body is #35.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Wrong thread, 530 went over the top in the AL Franken, Biggest... thread. Of course the little weasel has erased it but the first reply with it in the body is #35.

But stick with this thread if you care about 500 calling members pedophiles while his peanut gallery giggles hysterically.

500bbc

Reaction score
But stick with this thread if you care about 500 calling members pedophiles while his peanut gallery giggles hysterically.

TLFAU!

What do you want? Dead Cops!

Why do you support BLM cop killers imbecile?

You get the evidence cleaned up in your basement yet? The ink on Grad's yearbook is almost dry!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Please read the thread I posted carefully guys.. You guys are out of control.

RD

allblowdup

Reaction score
I really dont think he should just yet. Alot of voter fraud has already come out in the State and interestingly enough as soon as the election was over all the women disappeared, havent heard a thing about them.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I really dont think he should just yet. Alot of voter fraud has already come out in the State and interestingly enough as soon as the election was over all the women disappeared, havent heard a thing about them.

In his filing he has an affadavit from Richard Charnin who has 3 degrees in statistical mathematics, and background as an expert witness regarding election fraud. He claims the skew in the election results has a statistical 1 in 15 Billion chance of occurring naturally...... (pp 32 & 33)

https://www.scribd.com/document/367998949/Roy-Moore-Complaint#from_embed

This could get interesting.

500bbc

Reaction score
This moron won’t go away.
https://t.co/zYZZedActI

Really?
The forged yearbook and scam artists have disappeared, the flip was far in excces of anything remotely approaching probable and they fucked up with Hillary when they didn't cheat nearly enough to appoint her COTUS.

Why is this far fetched?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Really?
The forged yearbook and scam artists have disappeared, the flip was far in excces of anything remotely approaching probable and they fucked up with Hillary when they didn't cheat nearly enough to appoint her COTUS.

Why is this far fetched?

Because tin foil! That's why!

allblowdup

Reaction score
I am not sure if he actually did those things that he was accused of doing years ago. I know in a court of law none of it would even be close to standing up. However the court of public opinion has tried and convicted Roy Moore and his punishment is loosing the election. I have not seen one person who wanted Jones to win that didn't think Moore is a piece of crap. Wel being a bad candidate does not make you a piece of crap.

500bbc

Reaction score
I am not sure if he actually did those things that he was accused of doing years ago. I know in a court of law none of it would even be close to standing up. However the court of public opinion has tried and convicted Roy Moore and his punishment is loosing the election. I have not seen one person who wanted Jones to win that didn't think Moore is a piece of crap. Wel being a bad candidate does not make you a piece of crap.
??????
A forged yearbook from 40 years ago not enough evidence ?

You Racist!

allblowdup

Reaction score
Well maybe it ALMOST is but if only if it was a grenade it would be close enough. As I type I noticed that the letters are white I guess I am a Racist eh!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Typical libtard MO. Make false accusations, raise a massive fit about them then when it's no longer needed, fade away into the background

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
and interestingly enough as soon as the election was over all the women disappeared, havent heard a thing about them.
It's called 'Mission Accomplished"....
IMO, Moore lost.......move on.... hope others learned from this experience....

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
How about this Ditz who filed charges against Lewandowski that also slapped some dude on the ass herself at a party in Vegas?
Looks like she may have remorse filing charges against Lewandowski now that she learned it was actually Sexual Assault and Lewandowski could get more than a slap on the hand.
B10485E7-0D83-4EDD-A8A6-5E4E0BCF0D68.png

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Yet a forty year old yearbook with a forged entry convinced you...
Yes, it was "good eaten" for those who have an appetite for this sort of destructive bullshit.....
After the DNC eliminated Bernie....Moore was simply their next victim. Different tactics....same results. I am amazed and saddened as to anyone who is proud of our Country can rally behind and support these travesties of U.S. citizens actually "being robbed" of their rights to elect their Representatives. It appears many could not care less as long as their devious objectives are achieved... says a lot about where we are and how far we have sunk as a Nation.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
As well as thinking on their own :confused:

Assuming you are correct in this line of thought what does it say about conservative voters in the reddest state in the union who believed this 100% false narrative enough to elect an unholy democrat to the senate...?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Assuming you are correct in this line of thought what does it say about conservative voters in the reddest state in the union who believed this 100% false narrative enough to elect an unholy democrat to the senate...?
This says NOTHING because this is simply not true...Only a small hand full of Alabama Conservatives were "fooled" by these false narratives (and FYI, Sen. Shelby is no Conservative).......however, these attacks rallied the large inner city's Mind Numbed Democrats via DNC flooded propaganda, and actually paying these people to attend Jones' Rallies.... Conservatives were simply out voted.....this is why "we" accept the results....."by the numbers" a clean victory for Jones....but, regarding a proper and honest election w/o interference from destructive outside invaders......this election was a disaster,sham, and disgrace for the entire Nation.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
“Hit the road Roy, and don’t you come back no Moore, no Moore, no Moore...”
:D

squeezer

Reaction score
This says NOTHING because this is simply not true...Only a small hand full of Alabama Conservatives were "fooled" by these false narratives (and FYI, Sen. Shelby is no Conservative).......however, these attacks rallied the large inner city's Mind Numbed Democrats via DNC flooded propaganda, and actually paying these people to attend Jones' Rallies.... Conservatives were simply out voted.....this is why "we" accept the results....."by the numbers" a clean victory for Jones....but, regarding a proper and honest election w/o interference from destructive outside invaders......this election was a disaster,sham, and disgrace for the entire Nation.

So larger voter turnout somehow invalidates the process...

Thought this one through I see.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score

Thought this one through I see.
That's standard thinking from the party that admits to trying to suppress voter turnout. Has been since Jim Crow and poll taxes.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

When that voter turn out is stimulated as a direct results of outside influences of false propaganda, character assassinations, and lies fabricated for the sole purpose of swaying/stealing an election....the answer is YES!

I am NOT OK with elections results being influenced and manulplated in this manner.....if you are ok with it....so be it!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
That's standard thinking from the party that admits to trying to suppress voter turnout. Has been since Jim Crow and poll taxes.

So.....the only way to rally your DNC base is to lie to them, publish false propaganda, and and falsely assassinate your opposition's character....and without these destructive weapons being utilized, you call this voter suppression. Got it!

2016-08-17-3b186b10_large.jpg

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
So.....the only way to rally your DNC base is to lie to them, publish false propaganda, and and falsely assassinate your opposition's character....and without these destructive weapons being utilized, you call this voter suppression. Got it!
The fallacy in these liberal thoughts is how they allow the "system" to manipulate their thought process. The "system" being our government. Congress and the out of control bureaucracy stay in control because these liberal "thinkers" allow them to manipulate the process mainly through the media.

Papaw's above post is a prime example as he parrot's a media talking point about R's suppressing votes. Damned ignorant thinking to highlight suppression to counter the act of sending community organizers into low income areas to register and send folks to the polls that could give a shit past the incentive they are handed to get off the porch couch and cast a vote for whom they are told.

The libs don't want stooges in the government yet go out of their way to find ways to put them there.

Moore had plenty of issues, but the vote that kept him out was the sad strategy that has made our democratic process a joke and akin to a banana republic....

The "standard" is how the media gives libs the ammunition to argue lame points. Points the system needs to protect to stay in place to their own personal gain. Gramps is being used up by the media and too blind to realize it.

530RL

Reaction score
When that voter turn out is stimulated as a direct results of outside influences of false propaganda, character assassinations, and lies fabricated for the sole purpose of swaying/stealing an election....the answer is YES!

I am NOT OK with elections results being influenced and manulplated in this manner.....if you are ok with it....so be it!

Is this a cut and paste from a DNC press release after the Presidential election? :):)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score
Is this a cut and paste from a DNC press release after the Presidential election? :):)

Really pretzel boy?

Where are the forged documents presented by the GOP that influenced the Crash Of The COTUS?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
IMG_0752.jpg
Strange you would make a post if you Don’t know and don’t care? But hey, whatever floats your jetbote!

Hold the fort.
See that plane next to Tucson?
I watched it on flight tracker, it was heading south and turned west and is now headed N/NW towards Phoenix!!!

WTF??? What is he thinking?? Is it safer than flying to Nogales??
Should I start a thread in the Lounge?? Should I call the FAA??

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 610411

Hold the fort.
I watched it on flight tracker, it was heading south and turned west and is now headed N/NW towards Phoenix!!!

You must have some really sore nuts from all the beat downs.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 610411

Hold the fort.

Btw, weren’t you bragging and bellowing about how you have me on ignore and how settling it is?
Lmfao!

500bbc

Reaction score
The fallacy in these liberal thoughts is how they allow the "system" to manipulate their thought process. The "system" being our government. Congress and the out of control bureaucracy stay in control because these liberal "thinkers" allow them to manipulate the process mainly through the media.

Papaw's above post is a prime example as he parrot's a media talking point about R's suppressing votes. Damned ignorant thinking to highlight suppression to counter the act of sending community organizers into low income areas to register and send folks to the polls that could give a shit past the incentive they are handed to get off the porch couch and cast a vote for whom they are told.

The libs don't want stooges in the government yet go out of their way to find ways to put them there.

Moore had plenty of issues, but the vote that kept him out was the sad strategy that has made our democratic process a joke and akin to a banana republic....

The "standard" is how the media gives libs the ammunition to argue lame points. Points the system needs to protect to stay in place to their own personal gain. Gramps is being used up by the media and too blind to realize it.

Gramptards is a stone racist, he's positive black folk are too fucking stupid to obtain a government ID.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Btw, weren’t you bragging and bellowing about how you have me on ignore and how settling it is?
Lmfao!

Don't know how you got "bragging" out of that? But yes, it was a nice break having you on ignore and taking a week or so off.
After that, and taking you off ignore, it was a real eye opener when I returned. It was pretty clear just how rediculous some posts and posters are.
I would suggest you try it, but you already did that before and actually came back worse off.

Do you see that gleefully gloating and carrying on in this thread weeks after the event is sort of telling?
Especially for a guy that doesn't live or vote anywhere near Alabama, likely never heard of Moore before 4 months ago, has no say about Alabama politics, never heard of the woman who accused him, or of any accusations against him before, and probably never even read a single word about Moore before this event?

It's why I posted the rediculous airplane posts...to try to show the irony, and the rediculousness of your LA flight thread, and the rediculous gloating about Moore. It's meaningless...no one really cared about Moore before or after, only about who would win the battle of lies and accusation. Your endless gloating shows where you stand.

It's all about hate with you.
Trump hate guides your every word and every opinion.
The only reason you ever cared about Moore was because Trump appeared to back him.

So yeah, you are off ignore for now because you can not anger me, if anything I feel more and more sorry for you.