Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking egotistical ASSHOLE!!

773AA3E0-5181-4857-9A29-41A19D60BB03.png

Singleton

Reaction score
Fucking egotistical ASSHOLE!!
So first you are pissed he gets involved? IMO without that phone call these kids are still in China. Media will make Trump look like an ass for helping, but my gut says not one family member reaches out to say thanks for helping and getting our young adults home.

Fuck them, what did they learn from the President springing them?
And now you are pissed he did not let them sit in China and serve time for a crime everyone knows they committed.

Not sure why I am wasting time responding, but while taking my morning deuce this was the first thread I opened.

500bbc

Reaction score
So first you are pissed he gets involved? IMO without that phone call these kids are still in China. Media will make Trump look like an ass for helping, but my gut says not one family member reaches out to say thanks for helping and getting our young adults home.

And now you are pissed he did not let them sit in China and serve time for a crime everyone knows they committed.

Not sure why I am wasting time responding, but while taking my morning deuce this was the first thread I opened.

That's the first thing I read after the criminals were released.

530RL

Reaction score
Trump has never been a conservative. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility and consequences.

His actions here are consistent with his past reinforcements of no consequences for breaking laws.

Nothing new to see here.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
He must have jet lag because he tweeted about the wrong shooting.

kUuht00m_normal.jpg
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan.

12:06 PM - Nov 5, 2017
You sure about that? Church shooting in Sutherland Springs occurred November 5th. ON Edit: Well, Bobby might be onto something. Looks like his original tweet was retweeted on the 14th... That's not going to look good.

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Trump helped the 3 idiots out and should be thanked as he wasn't obligated to do anything. In fact if the 3 had any maturity, they'd go out of their way to thank him publicly and at the same time ask forgiveness from the nation they disgraced. And apologize and thank the Chinese for the special favor.

Linking this deal to conservatism and hate just shows more sour grapes.

500bbc

Reaction score
Trump helped the 3 idiots out and should be thanked as he wasn't obligated to do anything. In fact if the 3 had any maturity, they'd go out of their way to thank him publicly and at the same time ask forgiveness from the nation they disgraced. And apologize and thank the Chinese for the special favor.

Linking this deal to conservatism and hate just shows more sour grapes.
Yeah, well, you're just a RACIST too.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I am not with Trump on this....Thieves deserve to die. Guaranteed, they will probably take a knee during the next anthem.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

Answer to your first question, In typical Trump fashion he’s seeking attention and wants his ego stroked.

Answer to your second question, these kids will view this as the benefit of being privileged and thus they got away with it because Trump prematurely involved himself. They should stand trial recieve their sentence and then diplomatic involvement begin. Because these kids have status they were never in danger of being a political prisoner.
Trump should have kept his nose out of it until due process had taken place.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Trump has never been a conservative. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility and consequences.

His actions here are consistent with his past reinforcements of no consequences for breaking laws.

Nothing new to see here.

OR !

Trump didn't want to DEAL with all the LYING BLACK FREEDOM SELL OUTS , NON-TAX PAYING , CLERGY CLAIMING , LYING LIBERALS , and "Mr . Kenyan, the BACK DOOR MAN" .

Trump knows EXACTLY what the liberals and their media would say if he LEFT THOSE SHOPLIFTERS IN CHINA .

You know damned well that the liberal media would have had a FIELD DAY , IF HE DIDN'T, and will only quote others, since he did .

Your post above seems to confuse Trump for OBAMA and his gang of criminals ..............

Conservatives are willing to "get their hands dirty", unlike your boy Flake , who wouldn't dream of actually doing any WORK to help this country .

Your boy Flake seems to bare no responsibility for his actions or his inaction's, does he ?

"Senator Flake, you're no Barry Goldwater" ............. "You are just lazy" .

Your INACCURATE GENERALIZATIONS are really going to the extremes these days .

"I fear the stress was more than he could bare" . Doc Holliday

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Answer to your first question, In typical Trump fashion he’s seeking attention and wants his ego stroked.

Answer to your second question, these kids will view this as the benefit of being privileged and thus they got away with it because Trump prematurely involved himself. They should stand trial recieve their sentence and then diplomatic involvement begin. Because these kids have status they were never in danger of being a political prisoner.
Trump should have kept his nose out of it until due process had taken place.
Nothing to do with ego...everything to do with repurcussions here, in the US. If he didn't do it, it would have been racist just like everything else.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing to do with ego...everything to do with repurcussions here, in the US. If he didn't do it, it would have been racist just like everything else.
I’m sorry but he did it to have his ego stroked, read his tweet.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
You're fucking high.
Would any other President have tweeted that these 3 kids owe President Trump a thank you? I’d say you’re the one drunk on Trump cum!
Almost forgot you are a knuckle dragging cave man and don’t have this new fangled thing Twitter.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
If one could find a way to be objective, one would realize folks speak in different ways that often confuse others causing them to misinterpret what is said.

Growing up I often heard elders make statements in similar situations with a message contained in a statement such as, "Old Uncle Bob did you as solid and is owed a thanks...." The usually young person this was directed towards had to be aware this statement was meant to remind that youngster, proper etiquette included a thanks to the person doing a favor.

Trump was that person in his Tweet advising proper etiquette. Nothing at all about ego, just good manners which go a long ways towards regaining lost character to those the tweet was addressed.

Hate blinds.......

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
If one could find a way to be objective, one would realize folks speak in different ways that often confuse others causing them to misinterpret what is said.

Growing up I often heard elders make statements in similar situations with a message contained in a statement such as, "Old Uncle Bob did you as solid and is owed a thanks...." The usually young person this was directed towards had to be aware this statement was meant to remind that youngster, proper etiquette included a thanks to the person doing a favor.

Trump was that person in his Tweet advising proper etiquette. Nothing at all about ego, just good manners which go a long ways towards regaining lost character to those the tweet was addressed.

Hate blinds.......
Since this post is directed at me what about my question, would any other President have exhorted a Thank you via a Tweet that the entire nation can read?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
IMG_0417.JPG
Would any other President have tweeted that these 3 kids owe President Trump a thank you? I’d say you’re the one drunk on Trump cum!
Almost forgot you are a knuckle dragging cave man and don’t have this new fangled thing Twitter.

Lol. Are you new here?
Trump IS NOT any other president...that's why he got elected...blockhead.

It's fantastic watching him drive you insane! (Again)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Since this post is directed at me what about my question, would any other President have exhorted a Thank you via a Tweet that the entire nation can read?

Oh yeah, because you know, it's always about you.
Shameus, discontinue the Prozac immediately and consult your doctor about an alternative management tool.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Shameus, discontinue the Prozac immediately and consult your doctor about an alternative management tool.
Can’t Tex answer for himself? I already asked you and you ran for cover lugnut!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Took a month or so to kick in after the election, but once it did......................Eli Lilly rocketed!!!!!! :D

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

The only real difference is the amount of Polish. Any Polished President would have Quietly Expected the Thank You, Trump Openly ASKED for the Thank You, which in my mind Demeans the Thank You for the most part.

I just realized that the things you say you hate the most about Trumps Classless Tweets are about as Classy as your Posts here on RDP about your Hate for Trump.
You are more like Trump than you will ever admit. That is an Ironic Stain for ya Stainless .:eek:o_O
Only real difference in that he is Potus and You just want to be Stainless:D

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
The only real difference is the amount of Polish. Any Polished President would have Quietly Expected the Thank You, Trump Openly ASKED for the Thank You, which in my mind Demeans the Thank You for the most part.

I just realized that the things you say you hate the most about Trumps Classless Tweets are about as Classy as your Posts here on RDP about your Hate for Trump.
You are more like Trump than you will ever admit. That is an Ironic Stain for ya Stainless .:eek:o_O
Only real difference in that he is Potus and You just want to be Stainless:D
You have to get dirty in here to make a point sometimes, I stand by my post that Trump wanted his ego stroked.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
You have to get dirty in here to make a point sometimes, I stand by my post that Trump wanted his ego stroked.
In that case, you're filthy!!

I swear if your posts didn't have your name at the top I'd swear it was my crazy liberal aunt behind the keyboard that still can't cope with the fact Hildabeast lost.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
In that case, you're filthy!!

I swear if your posts didn't have your name at the top I'd swear it was my crazy liberal aunt behind the keyboard that still can't cope with the fact Hildabeast lost.
Just the way I like it. :thumbsup