WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

St Paddy’s Day Drinks, What Are You Having?

Rondog4405

Reaction score
my neighbor still knocks back the grenades on the weekends i crack up cause he is 70yrs old and gets on a good one... the one liners are endless
Ha ha. I bet! I was looking for the grenades ..couldnt find em.

bigriver48

Aloha mr hand
Reaction score
Had two mai tais at Harpoon Henry's in Dana
IMG_1692.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hullbilly

Reaction score
We never did get any evidence of said “drunk” girls;).....

NicPaus

Reaction score
Having a Peroni now. Great Green bottled beer.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Vastly different. It tastes much better there.
Without a DOUBT!!!

I am NOT a Guinness fan but I used to spend 50 or more days a year in Ireland and could certainly drink it there!!.....but then again even the Budweiser they brew in Ireland tastes good.....go figure:p

nameisbond

Reaction score
Vastly different. It tastes much better there.

But in Canada its brewed different over what's made in the USA. Might be different in Ireland though. Here its pretty darn good stuff.................

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
But in Canada its brewed different over what's made in the USA. Might be different in Ireland though. Here its pretty darn good stuff.................
It might be different but I remember the first time I actually had Guinness in Ireland was at the airport on the way out of the country heading to London......so when I go there I thought I would try my new fondness for the brew.......it completely SUCKED in London just a couple hundred miles away so I'm guessing I wouldn't like it in Canada either :D

nameisbond

Reaction score
It might be different but I remember the first time I actually had Guinness in Ireland was at the airport on the way out of the country heading to London......so when I go there I thought I would try my new fondness for the brew.......it completely SUCKED in London just a couple hundred miles away so I'm guessing I wouldn't like it in Canada either :D

Guinness has been here a lot longer then the USA. The Guinness family built the North shore of Vancouver. Shopping malls, residential and even a bridge that is still the main artery connecting Vancouver with the North Shore. The current owner of Guinness lives in the main neighborhood the Guinness family built here. called The British Properties. Id bet when the owners are here, you make the best Guinness next too Ireland as possible.

info on Guinness beer building here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Properties

I think its cool that beer money built one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Canada.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Ruh oh..... Just read some of the bottled Guinness is brewed in Ontario Canada for the American market.