WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Steven Colbert

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I need to stay up more often, he’s on it with the Trump jokes in the monologue. :D:p

pack3tZer0

Reaction score
What if he covered,
IRS Targeting Scandal
VA Waiting List
GSA Spending Spree
Attack on the Benghazi Compound
Clinton Emails
Fast and Furious Gun Walking
Solyndra Subsidies
DOJ and the New Black Panther Party
A Job for Sestak
Would you still tune in? I don't know what he said tonight. I had a lot of respect for him, until he became part of the machine. He has always swung little to the left, and that's ok. Now, for the past couple of years, you can easily tell the shows apart. He is being fed the media agenda.
The media is brainwashing a lot of people, and doing an amazing job at it. From elementary school, to college, they are building their social army.
But wait.. Just like all bullies, they will not defeat their intellectuals. We will win this.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
What if he covered,
IRS Targeting Scandal
VA Waiting List
GSA Spending Spree
Clinton Emails
Solyndra Subsidies
A Job for Sestak
Would you still tune in? I don't know what he said tonight. I had a lot of respect for him, until he became part of the machine. He has always swung little to the left, and that's ok. Now, for the past couple of years, you can easily tell the shows apart. He is being fed the media agenda.
The media is brainwashing a lot of people, and doing an amazing job at it. From elementary school, to college, they are building their social army.
But wait.. Just like all bullies, they will not defeat their intellectuals. We will win this.
I'm not entirely sure?

The intellectual vs tard ratio is rather high?
It's why I, in our home, counter the liberal agenda spewed to my high school daughter by taking her to the gun range :D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What if he covered,
IRS Targeting Scandal
VA Waiting List
GSA Spending Spree
Clinton Emails
Solyndra Subsidies
A Job for Sestak

There is absolutely no way this is Maria!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Teaching mine the same. The Libtards want to point at the 2nd as for hunting.. but as you know, it's to protect yourself against the government.
With a 9mm in hand, my 17 year old daughter can remove the wings from a fly from 40 foot.:cool:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is a sauce joke.. so.. HAHAHHAHAHAHA. I have no idea what I'm laughing at..

One more word of advice. ALWAYS word your posts carefully, Saucer will turn them into a gay bath house orgy!!!

His daddy puts him in time out from time to time................he's not good for sauce sales.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Roger backwards has not idea either. He’s transposting tonight.

Well look what overflowed..............OutHouse1 !!!!!!!!!!

Stink.gif

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Well look what overflowed..............OutHouse1 !!!!!!!!!!
What up Regurgitate. You should pm grads. He has some other trans video shows he can turn you on to.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
One more word of advice. ALWAYS word your posts carefully, Saucer will turn them into a gay bath house orgy!!!

His daddy puts him in time out from time to time................he's not good for sauce sales.
This post is understated.

Perverted wordsmith Saucer is.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I still see two problems.

#1, you're settling for JD. Nothing wrong with it, but there's lots of better options there ;)

#2, that looks empty.

I never forget where I came from and like to visit my old friends from time to time. :D

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way this is Maria!

I agree it's looking that way. But, it could be a well conceived trap. Maria is a slippery one and we need to be sure before we allow him (pack3) to sit on the Fab 5 bench

Has he asked what the "Fab 5" is yet? :D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I agree it's looking that way. But, it could be a well conceived trap. Maria is a slippery one and we need to be sure before we allow him (pack3) to sit on the Fab 5 bench

Has he asked what the "Fab 5" is yet? :D

I wondered that, but historically Maria has never been able to contain himself long enough to pull this off.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No way Maria knows about Sestak, no F'ing way!!!!!!!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhhhh Ha.............you're the racist!

Not my type as in Party

No, what did he
say...........................McStain hurt his ass last night?

He was talking shit about Bannon and Trump. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What?!!!!!!

The sun is coming up tomorrow?