WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stupid diesel questions

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
McRib, you might want to get your EBPV checked out... It shouldn't be turning on that soon after start-up, espeically wit how warm it is in California. I deleted mine, and I'm sooo happy that I did. :thumbsup:thumbsup

The sound variances u heard was my wife hittin the throttle a couple of times. My trucks her engine sound at idle is the same cold or warmed up. It's sounded the same since 06. I've contemplated the removal but haven't had enough justification to do it. The do it vs don't waste ur time stories are about 50/50. I'll prob be removing quite a few things if/when I have my next catastrophic break down. Ultimately I wanna destroke it and drop a 5.9 Cummins in it.

Zaairman

Tig ole bitties
Reaction score
My justification was easy... it got annoying having people ask me if my truck was broken and I hated the sound. :D Slightly lower EGTs and faster turbo spool up was nice too, although I did add the wicked wheel at the same time.

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Heres my beast. Hope the link works

That reminded me, I need a new hair dryer, and its good to see you're carrying spare pistons for your motor :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk