WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Take a knee, my ass!

BajaMike

Reaction score
Good video! I haven’t watched an NFL game this year and don’t plan to until this nonsense is stopped.

I think Trump and Congress should take away the NFL Exemption from Anti-Trust laws. The only other entity that has this very valuable privledge is Major League Baseball. They seem to deserve the priveledge, NFL does not.

Just the threat of taking this away would put the billionaire owners on their knees for real. It gives them the right to legally collude with other teams on salaries, locations, prices and all matters of NFL. For other businesses this is against the law. This is why ticket prices are so high and spoiled millionaire players can “take a knee”.

To end this, please encourage this and re-tweet and copy on all your social media.

#RevokeNFLAntiTrustExemption

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Curious why the "players" have never taken a knee or wore a ribbon when one of their members kicks a wife or GF's ass? Seems to be a many a player that has been charged and even convicted. Some have suspended and Ray Rice even has been blackballed. But others not so much. And there's Pacman who was involved in a bouncer being stuck in a wheelchair for which his memory went blank about whom the shooter was that fired into the crowd.

The day the league makes a true effort to weed out the criminal element, will be the day the nation regains respect for them. There are far too many good citizens in the game to allow the punks to tarnish the product. Police your own before you condemn LE NFLPA......

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Curious why the "players" have never taken a knee or wore a ribbon when one of their members kicks a wife or GF's ass? Seems to be a many a player that has been charged and even convicted. Some have suspended and Ray Rice even has been blackballed. But others not so much. And there's Pacman who was involved in a bouncer being stuck in a wheelchair for which his memory went blank about whom the shooter was that fired into the crowd.

The day the league makes a true effort to weed out the criminal element, will be the day the nation regains respect for them. There are far too many good citizens in the game to allow the punks to tarnish the product. Police your own before you condemn LE NFLPA......

#thefakestruggle, brought to you by frauds.

rrrr

Reaction score
The Cowboy's Ezekiel Elliot has done everything within his power to avoid suspension. I think he's claiming innocence, but even though I live in Dallas I don't know crap about the Cowboys.

He could have been a man about it twelve weeks ago. He's been hiding under judges robes like a pussy.