WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tax reform

RodnJen

Reaction score
Yup, not real clear just how this is MAGA-ing.

500bbc

Reaction score
Drooling fucktard, get back in your basement...

Treasury: Trump's economic policies would pay for tax cuts

BY NAOMI JAGODA
12/11/17 11:08
The Hill

The Treasury Department on Monday argued in a one-page analysis that the economic growth produced by Trump administration policies would increase tax revenue by about $1.8 trillion over 10 years, enough to pay for tax-cut legislation.

"The Administration has been focused on tax reform and broader economic policies to stimulate growth, which will generate significant long-term revenue for the government,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in a statement.

Treasury's analysis assumes a 2.9-percent growth rate, which was the rate projected by Trump's fiscal 2018 budget. The department compared that rate to previous projections of 2.2 percent growth in gross domestic product.

Treasury said that it expects half of the 0.7-percent increase in the growth rate to come from changes to the corporate tax code, while the other half would come from tax changes for individuals and pass-through businesses as well as from regulatory reform, infrastructure investment and welfare reform.

While tax legislation looks likely to be enacted by the end of the year, Congress has not yet taken up major infrastructure and welfare-reform legislation and it's unclear whether measures on such topics would be enacted.

"This 0.7% increase in the annual real growth rate results in an increase in tax revenues during the 10-year period of approximately $1.8 trillion," Treasury said in its paper. Since the tax-cut legislation is expected to add about $1.5 trillion to the deficit before accounting for economic growth, Treasury is predicting that Trump's economic agenda will ultimately increase revenue on net over 10 years by $300 billion.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Published by the Treasury Secretary he appointed.:rolleyes:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Nothing more than MSN Anti-Trump propaganda...right up Grandpa's alley.....Drink up Grandpa....put your name on a cup!
The article's leading pic says it all ....Tards being Tards....
What you wanna bet, the Tard in the pic below has NEVER read the Tax cut proposals.....

BBGrGZJ.img

FreeBird236

Reaction score
The debt has no possibility of being reduced unless we can get exceptional growth combined with less spending. 2% growth which we had for the last eight years will not even come close, so you tards better hope trump can achieve 3-4 % or even better. Every half percent should make about a trillion over 10 years the way I've heard it explained. I'm betting it at least breaks even over ten years. You tards sure didn't worry about obama adding 8-9 trillion over his 8 years, and now your having convulsions that Trump may add to the debt.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I'd like to hear Papaw explain how the current Tax Reform Bill even approaches the tax increases and outright larceny written into O-Care......That bullshit piece of poor legislation annihilated the middle class.

Just more hate backed C&P posting.:rolleyes:

RodnJen

Reaction score
you should be happy it shits on some middle class earners and gets rid of or cuts SALT...

right up yore alley
My issues with SALT are within the state. I think it should remain a deduction.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
My issues with SALT are within the state. I think it should remain a deduction.
Why should you pay less Federal Tax % than me?
Even when considering 2 people in the same state....both make $200K....one chooses to live in a $400K home....the other chooses to live in a van down by the river......shouldn't their Fed Income tax rate per dollar earned be the same?
Your excessive SALT to support the "blue state" agenda is not MY concern...now let's talk about people who do not pay the fair share of Fed taxes....

Last edited:

thetub

Reaction score
thats nice of you...

but why not stick the knife in and turn it too...

get rid of prop 13 and get rid of the deduction.

it all does the same thing , hurts property owners especially the smaller guy...

and now they want to introduce state wide rent control , coming from yore buddies in San Fansicko...

they are the downfall of this entire state...

jet496

Reaction score
Even when considering 2 people in the same state....both make $200K....one chooses to live in a $400K home....the other chooses to live in a van down by the river......shouldn't their Fed Income tax rate per dollar earned be the same?
Your excessive SALT to support the "blue state" agenda is not MY concern...now let's talk about people who do not pay the fair share of Fed taxes....
I believe everybody should pay equal taxes, period. Poor libbies would be screwed. I pay more in taxes than typical 5 tards earn a year, yet they're living off of my taxes too in order to supplement their laziness. I just don't get that logic.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Yes, let's talk about that. The blue states have long paid a far greater percentage of Federal tax than red states which suck at the Federal tit for everything and then have the audacity to cry for more Federal benefits. Look it up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ize-red-states-now-red-states-want-even-more/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-blue-state-residents/?utm_term=.1de23620392a

Last edited:

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Yes, let's talk about that. The blue states have long paid a far greater percentage of Federal tax than red states which suck at the Federal tit for everything and then have the audacity to cry for more Federal benefits. Look it up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ize-red-states-now-red-states-want-even-more/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-blue-state-residents/?utm_term=.1de23620392a

So in your opinion, California is being managed and run correctly ?

Your "links" don't work for me, but why would I read anything from the Washington Post, other than to see your evidence ?

The accuracy and credibility of the Washington Post is lower than "a dollar a minute phone psychic" .

"Your senility precedes you, once again" ......... HA HA

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Nothing more than MSN Anti-Trump propaganda...right up Grandpa's alley.....Drink up Grandpa....put your name on a cup!
The article's leading pic says it all ....Tards being Tards....
What you wanna bet, the Tard in the pic below has NEVER read the Tax cut proposals.....

BBGrGZJ.img
I'd bet he doesn't even work

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
^^^^^^ Liberal Pretzel Logic....:confused:
Try and keep up Grandpa....we are discussing Fed Tax Rates....NOT FED SPENDING...

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
^^^^^^ Liberal Pretzel Logic....:confused:
Try and keep up Grandpa....we are discussing Fed Tax Rates....NOT FED SPENDING...

GMAC is right, the blue states have been donor states for years. If it is a deduction for one, it should be a deduction for all regardless of value. You are trying to make this an "us/them" thing rather than it being about equity.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Five European finance ministers have sent a letter criticising the US for undermining the “rules of the game” and international trade with our tax reform AND China is whining too.

Why is that Tards?:confused:

WINNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
GMAC is right, the blue states have been donor states for years. If it is a deduction for one, it should be a deduction for all regardless of value. You are trying to make this an "us/them" thing rather than it being about equity.

Bullshit pretzel logic at best!
This is about individual FED tax rates....not what each state pays and/or receives from the Feds........Apples and Oranges!

As I stated earlier...
Even when considering 2 people residing in the same state....both make $200K....one chooses to live in a $400K home....the other chooses to live in a van down by the river......shouldn't their Fed Income tax rate per dollar earned be the same for each of these 2 residents?

jet496

Reaction score
Prove it. Post up how much taxes you pay..You have already proven you don't know how to bet..lol:D
I wasn't saying that to brag & I sure as hell wouldn't post something like that on here. As far as betting goes, like I said, I never would have thought a dumbass would bet like that against a guy he said would win. I'm smart enough not to be a gambler. Trust me they always lose.

Anyway, I see how it's impossible to discuss shit with pathetic dumbasses like you & other tards. God help our country as long as you whiney ass bitchess exist.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I wasn't saying that to brag & I sure as hell wouldn't post something like that on here. As far as betting goes, like I said, I never would have thought a dumbass would bet like that against a guy he said would win. I'm smart enough not to be a gambler. Trust me they always lose.

Anyway, I see how it's impossible to discuss shit with pathetic dumbasses like you & other tards. God help our country as long as you whiney ass bitchess exist.
Got it. You post shit you can't back up. Whiney a$$ bitches is noted...LMAO!!!!!

Raffit78

Reaction score
I have found everyone’s problem, that’s paying a ton in taxes.

Can we just find a solution to everyone’s problem please? Really sick of being pimped out by Uncle Sam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score
Bullshit pretzel logic at best!
This is about individual FED tax rates....not what each state pays and/or receives from the Feds........Apples and Oranges!

As I stated earlier...
Even when considering 2 people residing in the same state....both make $200K....one chooses to live in a $400K home....the other chooses to live in a van down by the river......shouldn't their Fed Income tax rate per dollar earned be the same for each of these 2 residents?

No.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Sad that again the pros and cons are all about party lines. Neither side has or will find a plan to suit both sides. But we have to start somewhere and if it's all either/or, we ain't getting beyond what has proven to not work to the benefit of the citizens who pay the taxes. The discourse just never changes.:rolleyes:

thetub

Reaction score
Some one loves their deductions don't they....So much for "fair share"...huh?

its funny he wants to double my property tax bill which is the biggest expense already by getting rid of prop. 13 and yet cant touch his interest deduction...

nameisbond

Reaction score
I like Canada's income tax... Business rate starts at 8%! Tax us too much and I can legally get out of our system and live tax free!

Sandlord

Reaction score
Feinstein breaks from Democrats: says Trump tax plan does not do enough to help the rich.

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 8.10.26 AM.png

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Why Bob Corker Flipped To A 'Yes' On Tax Reform In One Simple Chart

"But at the end of the day, I am not able to cast aside my fiscal concerns and vote for legislation that I believe, based on the information I currently have, could deepen the debt burden on future generations."

20171218_corker.jpg

On Friday, lawmakers added a provision to the tax package offering a 20 percent deduction for income earned from “pass-through” entities, companies that don’t pay corporate taxes but pass through the income to be taxed as part of the owner’s personal tax bill.

Corker initially told IBT that the new provision “sounds totally unnecessary and borderline ridiculous” but later admitted he doesn’t “really know what the provision does to be honest. I would need an accountant to explain it.” Last year, Corker made up to $7 million from real estate pass through companies he owns.

His story, however, hit a snag when Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), the Senate Majority Whip, told ABC News that the provision that benefits real estate investors was added as part of an effort to “cobble together the votes we needed to get this bill passed.”

This is a GREAT example of those who MUST GO!!!!

Last edited:

Old Texan

Reaction score
Why Bob Corker Flipped To A 'Yes' On Tax Reform In One Simple Chart

"But at the end of the day, I am not able to cast aside my fiscal concerns and vote for legislation that I believe, based on the information I currently have, could deepen the debt burden on future generations."

20171218_corker.jpg

On Friday, lawmakers added a provision to the tax package offering a 20 percent deduction for income earned from “pass-through” entities, companies that don’t pay corporate taxes but pass through the income to be taxed as part of the owner’s personal tax bill.

Corker initially told IBT that the new provision “sounds totally unnecessary and borderline ridiculous” but later admitted he doesn’t “really know what the provision does to be honest. I would need an accountant to explain it.” Last year, Corker made up to $7 million from real estate pass through companies he owns.

His story, however, hit a snag when Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), the Senate Majority Whip, told ABC News that the provision that benefits real estate investors was added as part of an effort to “cobble together the votes we needed to get this bill passed.”

This is a GREAT example of those who MUST GO!!!!
Congressional members like Corker make me wonder about their decisions being based on whether they vote on the accountants' explanations and how it will effect tax payers. Or how it will effect the lobbyists relied on for perks and power.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Congressional members like Corker make me wonder about their decisions being based on whether they vote on the accountants' explanations and how it will effect tax payers.
It appears to me Corkers vote was strictly in the best financial interests of Corker....Nothing more!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
This is total bullshit. WHERE IS MY FUCKING FLAT TAX?!?!?!

More rape and pillage of the people who do all the working and dying, who pay all the taxes. Complete trash.

Sandlord

Reaction score
It passed in the house, without a single Democrat voting to lower your taxes.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
This is total bullshit. WHERE IS MY FUCKING FLAT TAX?!?!?!

More rape and pillage of the people who do all the working and dying, who pay all the taxes. Complete trash.

Get out of commiefornia, your tax issues are with them, These tax cuts are excellent for small business and the majority of the middle class throughout the country.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Get out of commiefornia, your tax issues are with them, These tax cuts are excellent for small business and the majority of the middle class throughout the country.
In a nutshell that is pretty much what my accountant has told us about small business.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to filing my taxes on a post card. :p