WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Teryx vs Rhino vs RZR / RZR S

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Plus the Terex has more room for a large ice chest than the RZR. Thats the most important part IMO. :thumbsup:D

I just keep thinking the bed full of ice and coronas is the way to go.. :D

you keep saying mid travel suspension but in reality there is only like an inch difference in the rzr-s vs an out of the box lt teryx. you will definately get better shocks with an aftermarket kit vs the fox podium 2.0's on the rzr and that will be a huge difference. correct me if i'm wrong but i was told that any more than 14in of travel on a teryx and you will have cv binding issues unless you do custom fab work. i've said it a million times that if we saw kids anytime in our future then i'da been all over a teryx. you can't beat the room and the performance possibilities.

I'm not bangin on the RZR-S Brian don't get all sensitive.. :D Just saying what the guys "that'd know" told me.

It doesn't matter.. You'll get me (right now) off roading in the RZR, but rest assured.. A day of reckoning is coming soon. The ditches will flow with the blood of the rzr's.. they will flow!

RD :D

hawkes24

this ***** sux
Reaction score
Coronas=Glass=Bad. I do like the idea of a bed full of ice and beer though. :thumbsup:D

hey they make corona cans!! i know its not quite the same though

Attachments

• can.jpg
    can.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 295

sean

Reaction score
brokeback side x side hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

lil squirt, the guys ive talked with that have trophy's on the shelf say the rzr just isnt out in the numbers like the rhino (started the craze) and the teryx. they also stated that they dont go to the faster classes with much success. just goin by what im told.
2009 baja race results
1 1803 Reid Nordin, Lake Elsinore, Calif./Hans Waage, Scottsdale, Ariz./Todd Romano, Park City, Utah/Larry Roeseler, Boulevard, Calif., Kawasaki Teryx 24:32:37
2 1802 Thomas Graves, El Cajon, Calif./Joseph Graves/Soledad Martinez/Daniel Graves, San Diego, Yamaha Rhino

2009 baja 500 resultsSport UTV Class Results (2 out of 5 Teams Finished)
Reid Nordin, Lake Elsinore, Calif./Hans Waage, Scottsdale, Ariz./Todd Romano, Park City, Utah, Kawasaki Teryx, 18:23:42 (23.51mph).

searching on the net i also found pix of bigfoot and the lockness monster:rolleyes::rolleyes:

good times lol