WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Late Late show with James Corden.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
What a polarizing left wing pile of Crap!!

Someone please deport his ass back to his liberal homeland.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Maybe he can head back over there and take up residency with Piers Morgan....those 2 deserve each other!!!

just sayin.png

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
I have never watched a lot of the "late night TV", even back when they had good shows and now if by chance I hit their channels I can't move thru it fast enough, just like any posts from Grads. I just ignore and move on because the paradigm they live their lives in will never match yours and liberals see things so clearly that they cannot and will not look at anything from a different point of view and more so they feel the need to cram their view points down everyone's throats and if you don't line up with them its not a differing opinion its that you are stupid and ignorant.

buck35

Reaction score
Greg , every time I think I may be able.

ok , I didn't change it this time , but this happens every time I reply to a post. am I the only one this is happening to, two , too???????????
It starts where i intend then bumps up into the quote

which doesn't even show in the post. How is this ?

Last edited:

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Greg , every time I think I may be able.

ok , I didn't change it this time , but this happens every time I reply to a post. am I the only one this is happening to, two , too???????????
It starts where i intend then bumps up into the quote

which doesn't even show in the post. How is this ?

The new format is a little tricky, at least posting from my phone which I mostly do, I’ve made several mistakes.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Since all Trump announced his bid for the presidency and all the shows took a listing to the left I have stopped watching all the Democrats After Dark programs and that includes Saturday Night Live.