WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The movie "I Can Only Imagine"

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Anyone seen this movie? We saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it. A true story behind the Christian Rock Group "MercyMe" and a song that brings ultimate hope to so many is a gripping reminder of the power of true forgiveness.
Stars Dennis Quaid, Cloris Leachman and Trace Adkins.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My wife has all of their CD's and would love to see them in concert.

EDIT: They are playing Saturday, June 30th at the Honda Center in Anaheim.

On our families to do list. Saw MercyMe in concert. AMAZING!!

nowski

Reaction score
This movie (I Can Only Imagine) is on my short list, short because I only see one or two movies a year...

Mercy Me will be playing this summer June 30th and here is the lineup... (http://thefishoc.com/content/station-events/fishfest) Tickets can be purchased for as little as $19.59 and IMO it's the best concert out there with good family values...

The Lord moves in mysterious ways. Years ago one of my old surfing buddies (Lance Cook) opened up a Surf and Apparel shop in the early 80's at Rosecrans and Beach Blvd. in
La Mirada. I questioned Lance on his location since it's not that close to the beach. Lance had his own line of surfboards and had a shaping room in the back of the store. Lance eventually started a once a week bible study in his shaping room and that bible study grew into Calvary Chapel of La Habra...

pastor Lance.jpg

MOUZER

Reaction score
gonna see it tomorrow.....cant wait.........

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That's awesome and thanks for sharing. Next weekend the movie "Paul, Apostle of Christ" starts which is just in time for Easter and we will be seeing it next weekend. The star "Jim Caviezel" who stared in "The Passion of the Christ."

This movie (I Can Only Imagine) is on my short list, short because I only see one or two movies a year...

Mercy Me will be playing this summer June 30th and here is the lineup... (http://thefishoc.com/content/station-events/fishfest) Tickets can be purchased for as little as $19.59 and IMO it's the best concert out there with good family values...

The Lord moves in mysterious ways. Years ago one of my old surfing buddies (Lance Cook) opened up a Surf and Apparel shop in the early 80's at Rosecrans and Beach Blvd. in
La Mirada. I questioned Lance on his location since it's not that close to the beach. Lance had his own line of surfboards and had a shaping room in the back of the store. Lance eventually started a once a week bible study in his shaping room and that bible study grew into Calvary Chapel of La Habra...

View attachment 628721
Enjoy and be prepared because it is a tear jerker

gonna see it tomorrow.....cant wait.........

copterzach

Reaction score
I think this country needs more of these movies. Maybe just one person who is looking to do evil will catch one and change his/her mind.

Another good one. You can actually watch it on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Will look for this movie as well

I think this country needs more of these movies. Maybe just one person who is looking to do evil will catch one and change his/her mind.

MOUZER

Reaction score

saw it............and gods not dead and tomorrow gods not dead 2 comes out