WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The new toy......

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Picked it up a couple weeks ago and ran it in stock form for one trip. I go out Friday to pick it up with all the goodies installed and will post the "after" pics as oon as I can.

Lightparadetrip07017.jpg

Lightparadetrip07012.jpg

________
30 rock forums

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice Bill. :)

Make sure you come back and post the "after" pictures.

John

I pick it up in Havasu on Friday after the cage, light bar, back seat, cooler rack, roof, harnesses and spare tire mount are added. I have the wheels and tires at home (BFGs with "wide" ITP black wheels". so I will post the pcs as I add things. and then I have a couple other things in mind to make it stand out.
________
MASTURBATION PENIS

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Cool deal.

Did you do the yamaha finnancing?

How was the deal and what were the payments and down when all is said and done?

Pops is looking;)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
So what are you gonna do about it being so slow and not being able to keep up with mine? :eek: J/K. Can't wait to see it done. :D:beer
________
Honda VT series history

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Cool deal.

Did you do the yamaha finnancing?

How was the deal and what were the payments and down when all is said and done?

Pops is looking;)

went through Yamaha financing hey have the best deal as long as your credit is good (pretty sure pops is).

didnt have to put any down and the interest rate is lower than what I got on my truck.

Walts in Havasu is DEFINITELY the best place to go. I delat with Larry and in the last month we have probably sent 80k+ to him.
________
Ecigarette Forum

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
So what are you gonna do about it being so slow and not being able to keep up with mine? :eek: J/K. Can't wait to see it done. :D:beer

right now nothing is available. as soon as the sheave and clutch become available it will be getting that. and pretty soon they should also have the computer mods ready for the FI. :beer

I dont recall having any problems keeping up...and once the cooler rack is on, it will be full of frosty cold beverages. for plenty of it stops.....we wont be in a rush to go anywhere.
________
Plymouth Voyager 3 Specifications

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
right now nothing is available. as soon as the sheave and clutch become available it will be getting that. and pretty soon they should also have the computer mods ready for the FI. :beer

I dont recall having any problems keeping up...and once the cooler rack is on, it will be full of frosty cold beverages. for plenty of it stops.....we wont be in a rush to go anywhere.

I like your thinking Billdo! :D

DR

R

Retired Member

And to think, I thought you were talking about the trainwreck. ;):D:D

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Look forward to the updates. We are waiting for the Kawasaki to come out, but will be stepping for one of the two this coming spring.

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
right now nothing is available. as soon as the sheave and clutch become available it will be getting that. .

I'm seriously thinking about doing the snowmobile clutch on mine. Heard it's night and day over the clutch sheave mod even. :beer

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking about doing the snowmobile clutch on mine. Heard it's night and day over the clutch sheave mod even. :beer

do it and tell me how it works out. the '08 clutch is slightly different than the non FI models :swear
________
AMATEUR FUCK TUBE

Last edited:

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
do it and tell me how it works out. the '08 clutch is slightly different than the non FI models :swear

I'm thinking that and shocks willl be the next high $$$ mods. Stereo somewhere along the line as well... stupid money pit!!! :beer

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Mine is done...until my next paycheck or I get some more room on my credit card;)
________
FETISH GAY

Last edited:

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Mine is done...until my next paycheck or I get some more room on my credit card;)

I'm getting the under armor for christmas, ordered up the replacement HID's for the factory location, and a few other odds and ends here and there. The Rhino and the trailer were enough for me for big purchases for a while. :fsakes

n2riverlife

Reaction score
Pick mine up a couple of months ago @montclair Yamhadog. Out with Jr after the new CDI box. big dif.

Attachments

• 23067.jpg
    23067.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 382

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Here are some updated pics with the cage,backseat, harnesses, light bar,spare tire mount,wheels and tires,installed. the top should eb showing up any day along with a few other goodies :D

toys012.jpg

toys011.jpg

toys010.jpg

________
BUBBLER PIPE

Last edited:

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
OK, so the factory replacment HID's that black rhino sells are absolutely amazing... the before with the stock crappy lights, and the after are no contest. In reality, the 4 overhead hella lights don't even factor in that much now... guess it's time to upgrade them. FUCK!!! :swear

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Here are some updated pics with the cage,backseat, harnesses, light bar,spare tire mount,wheels and tires,installed. the top should eb showing up any day along with a few other goodies :D

toys012.jpg

toys011.jpg

toys010.jpg

Bill, what offset wheels did you go with, and did the BFG's seem to rob much power? Rhino looks great!!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Bill, what offset wheels did you go with, and did the BFG's seem to rob much power? Rhino looks great!!

They are the "wide" offset, not sure how much power the BFGs wil take as I havent had it out yet. I drove it around the block yesterday and it did take some power away. but I expected to lose some.
________
Yamaha ym1

Last edited:

brewzed

Reaction score
make sure you get the diff. gusset, especially with those tires on the street. My buddy twisted his diff. out with those tires before he added the gusset.
It's only around $80 and it bolts right on.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
So you still like it or love it JordY. BTW if anyone wants a pdm sport dry clutch pm me, I have an extra one or two left over...:beer

Garrddogg

Reaction score
jordy and Bill! Congrats
I love seeing these new rhino builds, cant wait to take mine out..
Gary

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
I need to get new wheels for mine. Thinking about ITP type 7's with beadlocks, and running Bighorns on them.

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
So you still like it or love it JordY.

I love it!!! We had more fun out playing around last weekend, and are supposed to do more starting today. :beer

I need to get the old license plate and registration in the mail to you so you can get your money back on that deal. We can put it towards a snowmobile clutch for a certain '07 if that works for you. :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I need to get new wheels for mine. Thinking about ITP type 7's with beadlocks, and running Bighorns on them.

Just get the Types 7's with the fake beadlocks like I got. :D
________
SUBARU BAJA

Attachments

• Wheels 002 (Medium).jpg
    Wheels 002 (Medium).jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Yeah no problem I will pm you my mailing address, as I don't get mail here. That little billet grillio looks good in that pic, I need to make some more of those, I used the last one on that rhino, If you know anyone looking for those I will have more in a week as well I have the templates for the Headlight covers as well they don't block the light yet give a phantom look...

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah no problem I will pm you my mailing address, as I don't get mail here. That little billet grillio looks good in that pic, I need to make some more of those, I used the last one on that rhino, If you know anyone looking for those I will have more in a week as well I have the templates for the Headlight covers as well they don't block the light yet give a phantom look...

Should meet up with a bunch of Rhino types this weekend, so I'll see what I can do as far as pimpin' out some of those grilles. They look so much better than stock. :beer

My next debate is long travel over just doing shocks and leaving it alone... stupid Rhinos. :fsakes

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Well I will have a set of the SoCallUTV arms and steering for sale next week, I will make you a smoking deal on, then I can get the Axle's for 600 from Gearone or from another guy in Havasu, and then all you need is the Shocks of your choice. Arms run about 24-2500 I will be selling these basically new for 1600. The rhino I am geting has them on it and I have another set of SCF arms I will be using on it.

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't know what to do... we were in some rocky technical shit today that I'm not sure something that was an extra foot or so wide would actually make it through... Was an amazing ride though!!! :beer

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
I just don't know what to do... we were in some rocky technical shit today that I'm not sure something that was an extra foot or so wide would actually make it through... Was an amazing ride though!!! :beer

yesterday was fun....i wouldn't do long travel since we are sometimes on tight trails. why possibily limit yourself to where you can go :)

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
You know that was the first Rhino of 6 I have had that did nt have the L/T on it however, I always get through to where I am going. Sometimes I have to make my own route, witch takes a little more time but when your on the open stuff you definately make up for it...

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Here are some pics from Ocotillo this wekeend. Everything worked flawlessly. (well....except the cooler rack bending from doing wheelies)
NewyearsOcotillotrip043.jpg

NewyearsOcotillotrip042.jpg

NewyearsOcotillotrip041.jpg

NewyearsOcotillotrip036.jpg

NewyearsOcotillotrip035.jpg

________
Silver Surfer Review

Last edited:

Angry Inch

Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score

I see you took the "450" stickers off. :D

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Bill, now that you have ridden it with the 27" BFG's, how did you like it, and how did it run vs. other Rhinos? Those are heavy tires, and I'm curious how they worked with stock power. I have a chance to pick up a used set.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the 700 is even worth it. You get what 5 mph on the top end? Our 450 got up everything I've tried so far.

Not even that. From what I've read on them they didn't even gain any power at all. But it sure would be nice to get rid of the cold blooded start problems that the carb version has.
________
CHRYSLER LH ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the 700 is even worth it. You get what 5 mph on the top end? Our 450 got up everything I've tried so far.

Not even that. From what I've read on them they didn't even gain any power at all. But it sure would be nice to get rid of the cold blooded start problems that the carb version has.

I thought the same thing until I bought my FI. I wasnt sure it was worth the $$...but after driving it some. My STOCK 700 performs much better through the low end and mid than the 660. The top end still sucks but once the performance mods come out for the 700s I bet people will be pretty impressed. the 700 has WAY more power than the 660s do.
________
New mexico medical marijuana dispensary

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Bill, now that you have ridden it with the 27" BFG's, how did you like it, and how did it run vs. other Rhinos? Those are heavy tires, and I'm curious how they worked with stock power. I have a chance to pick up a used set.

Im very happy with them. The only issue I had is I couldnt make it up blowsand with 4 people in it. they were to heavy and sunk in the sand other than that I love them and the ride is great. I put close to 100 miles on them this last trip. and they performed flawlessly. not once did they ever feel to heavy.
________
Robert Mcnamara

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I thought the same thing until I bought my FI. I wasnt sure it was worth the $$...but after driving it some. My STOCK 700 performs much better through the low end and mid than the 660. The top end still sucks but once the performance mods come out for the 700s I bet people will be pretty impressed. the 700 has WAY more power than the 660s do.

I read a thread while back on GD.com that stated they put a stock 660 and a 700 on a dyno and the 700 only made 1 more h.p.. But what do i know. :D :D
________
Baby Mac

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I read a thread while back on GD.com that stated they put a stock 660 and a 700 on a dyno and the 700 only made 1 more h.p.. But what do i know. :D :D

it would be interesting to see the torque curves and when/where the power comes on/off at. I can tell a huge difference driving both. i have driven both Danny's 660 with CDI, K&N. and mine is definitely faster. (they both have 27" tires.
________
GL1500A

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
it would be interesting to see the torque curves and when/where the power comes on/off at. I can tell a huge difference driving both. i have driven both Danny's 660 with CDI, K&N. and mine is definitely faster. (they both have 27" tires.

Wanna race? :D:D
________
Buy Vapor Genie

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
put yours to stock (like mine is) and we will.

Hey all I have is a CDI and k&N also. I'll race you to 40 mph. After all, if the new EFI 700 has that much more torque than you should have no problem keeping up. :D:D
________
Hero splendor

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Hey all I have is a CDI and k&N also. I'll race you to 40 mph. After all, if the new EFI 700 has that much more torque than you should have no problem keeping up. :D:D

when it was stock I would have takn you up on that... now with all the extra weight of cage and backseat. No way.

didnt you also do the sheave to yours:confused:
________
Tourneo Connect

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
when it was stock I would have takn you up on that... now with all the extra weight of cage and backseat. No way.

didnt you also do the sheave to yours:confused:

So your saying you didn't get on it that day when we were on our way back to Gordos house? :hmm

Yes I do have the sheave. To me it feels like the sheave killed a little low end on mine. It did give me 6-7 mph on the top end though.
________
Magic flight launch box

Last edited: