WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump lifts ban on import of Ivory

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
“Walking distance” may be defined differently by African villagers as compared to, say, some idiot banging away on his IPad in his air conditioned house in Tucson?

Dude, quit swallowing, you’re an echo chamber to Nganga, every post he makes you scramble the words and repost it. To much swallowing is going to stunt your growth, wait it already has!
EMAL!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Elephant meat is just OK.

Walking distance to us in the west and to a rural African are completely different conversations. Their women walk miles daily carrying water and firewood.

Did I miss your response to my question regarding what you kept from your elephant or was it a “mercy” kill?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Dude, quit swallowing, you’re an echo chamber to Nganga, every post he makes you scramble the words and repost it. To much swallowing is going to stunt your growth, wait it already has!
EMAL!

His post wasn’t up when I typed mine, saw it after I hit post.
I would say that “great minds think alike”...but the truth is that anyone with common sense would know that villagers walk pretty much everywhere they go, no matter how far, and 5000 pounds of meat can be cut into smaller portions.

C’mon dude, think.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Since I'm ABSOLUTELY a poacher, I did what every poacher does with it...

Thank you for making my point!

Now that’s settled and before you check out, I have something else I would like to discuss but it’s more on a personal level, something that takes place on a daily basis in here, I think you know what I’m referring to. I’d like to either start another thread, do it in this one or discuss it by pm. I’d rather do it in the open so everyone can see it though.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, "Squaw Candy".....:D

Dried elephant dick= "Tucson Toughie Candy".....:eek:;)

Gotta go enjoy a beautiful day. Enough toying with the tough guy twerp.

You going to cut and run again wrinkle dick?
[emoji109][emoji57]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
His post wasn’t up when I typed mine, saw it after I hit post.
I would say that “great minds think alike”...but the truth is that anyone with common sense would know that villagers walk pretty much everywhere they go, no matter how far, and 5000 pounds of meat can be cut into smaller portions.

C’mon dude, think.

BS, you regurgitate the stuff you swallowed post after post after post.
[emoji57]
EMAL!

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
SS, Not really interested and it has nothing to do with you.

I only put up the link about the Botswana government for informative purposes. I have no dog in the P&G fight. I have communicated with a few guys privately, even some "on your side" how I feel about the level of decorum in here or lack of it.

I have read enough about "Window Licking Retards" for seventeen lifetimes. For me to continue in here, would be for me to approve of it. As a special need father, I have far to much respect for my son to approve of it. Here's the funny part, the Retards comments come mostly from "My" side. So don't try to tell me this is partisan for me, cuz its not.

Some will come back with "pot meet kettle" fine, when we go at one another, all is fair I guess.

A strong and civil society protects the weakest among us, not ridicule them either directly...or indirectly. When my son was born and we understood his condition, I swore an oath to myself, I will ALWAYS defend the weakest among us. Posting in here would be counter to that oath.

Steve

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Thank you for making my point!

Now that’s settled and before you check out, I have something else I would like to discuss but it’s more on a personal level, something that takes place on a daily basis in here, I think you know what I’m referring to. I’d like to either start another thread, do it in this one or discuss it by pm. I’d rather do it in the open so everyone can see it though.

I neglected to attach your quote to my post.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

I only put up the link about the Botswana government for informative purposes. I have no dog in the P&G fight. I have communicated with a few guys privately, even some "on your side" how I feel about the level of decorum in here or lack of it.

I have read enough about "Window Licking Retards" for seventeen lifetimes. For me to continue in here, would be for me to approve of it. As a special need father, I have far to much respect for my son to approve of it. Here's the funny part, the Retards comments come mostly from "My" side. So don't try to tell me this is partisan for me, cuz its not.

Some will come back with "pot meet kettle" fine, when we go at one another, all is fair I guess.

A strong and civil society protects the weakest among us, not ridicule them either directly...or indirectly. When my son was born and we understood his condition, I swore an oath to myself, I will ALWAYS defend the weakest among us. Posting in here would be counter to that oath.

Steve

Very well, I’d only like to point out I’ve defended many times against making these reprehensible remarks against the most defenseless. It’s part of their everyday vocabulary which I can only assume they are ignorant of you and another member in this thread by posting it in broad daylight.
I too will leave it at that unless someone challenges it.

PS....I’ll see ya next time you bump this thread. [emoji6]

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Very well, I’d only like to point out I’ve defended many times against making these reprehensible remarks against the most defenseless. It’s part of their everyday vocabulary which I can only assume they are ignorant of you and another member in this thread by posting it in broad daylight.
I too will leave it at that unless someone challenges it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Good God again. Beat down is un real in all these threads [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

saucedaddy

Reaction score
D461F6F2-FF79-4A2D-A1A1-B6658ADFC5F4.gif
Never thought of you as the leg humping type but I see I’m wrong.
[emoji57]
Gawd damn Stainmaker even Daddy’s nervous for the Trumpkins today! Your Chippewas are heavy on the Trumpkins necks today! Please Reeegie throw the white towel and call it a weekend!:(

saucedaddy

Reaction score

Steve
GPAU!:(

squeezer

Reaction score
snip’

Steve

This is why I always return to the P&G section... Burried in the trash heap there is always a post that makes it worth the time to be here.

Thanks Steve

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/BotswanaGovernment/posts/2225969420819037?__tn__=K-R

I just read this entire thread again. There was a lot of laughs, reminded me why the P&G was so much fun. It also reminded me of the not-so-fun parts as well.

In any case. Botswana has re-opened hunting. It looks like it will be Elephants, Leopards and plains game. We as Americans don't understand conservation in African countries. Botswana obviously knows what's best for their endemic species.

Lions will be sure to follow. The USFWS has been issuing importation documentation for Elephants and some Lions. They are taking it as a case by case basis. Their criteria is as long as their is a sound conservation reason, backed up by viable science.

My bet is they (USFWS) will allow Elephants from Botswana due to their reasons for re-opening in the first place.

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

Super old thread, lots of emotion. This article is a fantastic example of how a true Conservation through sport hunting is good for everyone and everything involved, including wildlife and deforestation.

This article was sent to me by one of the gentlemen written about in it. We have hunted all the legally hunt-able animals in Zambia together and I consider him one of my finest friends on earth.

It's long but very well worth the read. I hope SS's new accounts takes the time.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Super old thread, lots of emotion. This article is a fantastic example of how a true Conservation through sport hunting is good for everyone and everything involved, including wildlife and deforestation.

This article was sent to me by one of the gentlemen written about in it. We have hunted all the legally hunt-able animals in Zambia together and I consider him one of my finest friends on earth.

It's long but very well worth the read. I hope SS's new accounts takes the time.

I knew you couldn't stay away. 👍

This place is like heroin!!! 🤪

Get that damn Skater crew straightened out?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I knew you couldn't stay away. 👍

This place is like heroin!!! 🤪

Get that damn Skater crew straightened out?

I only came by for a cup of coffee and to kick a few anti's in the sack.

I logged in yesterday to update my build thread. There was so much speculation about it, I had to tidy things up. Last nights test only confirmed we needed the Aeromotive, hi-pressure fuel pump replaced, which is on back-order with Mercury Racing. The boat would code "Low Fuel Pressure" at 4500 RPM and go into Guardian mode. Low and behold...the Mercury Gods, shit out a spankin' new pump, which has already been installed and confirmed to make proper pressures.

Testing again this afternoon. I 100% expect it to be golden this time. My only concern is LP will be such a cluster-fuck, I can't make a long full RPM pass to confirm it.

Bobby from Skater has been here all week and has stayed on this without deviation.

But, I'm not "planning" on sticking around. No reason to explain, as you know. This article really can't be argued with.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I wouldn't bet money on it 🤣

Good luck with the boat! 👍🇺🇸

You may be interested in the course of failures.

The mechanical fuel pump diaphragm failed and washed the oil out of the seawater pump activation "cam". It pushed metal shavings into the Aeromotive hi-pressure pump, which compromised its performance. At idle, it made ~62 PSI, which is correct. At 4400-4500 it was making 40 PSI. So, now we have a new Seawater pump, Mechanical fuel pump and Hi-pressure pump. I see no reason it won't be right this time. Injectors are being cleaned as well.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I only came by for a cup of coffee and to kick a few anti's in the sack.

I logged in yesterday to update my build thread. There was so much speculation about it, I had to tidy things up. Last nights test only confirmed we needed the Aeromotive, hi-pressure fuel pump replaced, which is on back-order with Mercury Racing. The boat would code "Low Fuel Pressure" at 4500 RPM and go into Guardian mode. Low and behold...the Mercury Gods, shit out a spankin' new pump, which has already been installed and confirmed to make proper pressures.

Testing again this afternoon. I 100% expect it to be golden this time. My only concern is LP will be such a cluster-fuck, I can't make a long full RPM pass to confirm it.

Bobby from Skater has been here all week and has stayed on this without deviation.

But, I'm not "planning" on sticking around. No reason to explain, as you know. This article really can't be argued with.

You're a patient and good man nganga and God knows we could use your based opinions down here, even if they're from time to time. Hope you continue the drive bys. 😝

NGANGA CATFISH VETTE.jpg

Also hope the boat is golden for you this afternoon!! 👍

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
You may be interested in the course of failures.

The mechanical fuel pump diaphragm failed and washed the oil out of the seawater pump activation "cam". It pushed metal shavings into the Aeromotive hi-pressure pump, which compromised its performance. At idle, it made ~62 PSI, which is correct. At 4400-4500 it was making 40 PSI. So, now we have a new Seawater pump, Mechanical fuel pump and Hi-pressure pump. I see no reason it won't be right this time. Injectors are being cleaned as well.

I'm not sure if the 700s use the same mechanical "lift" pumps as most of the previous merc motors, but the common ones that were on probably 20 years of Merc motors are notorious for this.

I literally have never opened up the cam drive of a waterpump and not had it be full of gas. The pumps are like $400 too, even in one season they will leak fuel. I basically stopped replacing them as it seems to just be throwing money into the garbage can, just drain and refill with heavy drive oil every year. Absolutely horrible design or manufacture of those diaphragm pumps (like i said, not sure if it's the same as yours).

Also never had great luck with any Aeromotive pumps, but that's a different story altogether 🤣

You can pop the little fill screw and sniff it occasionally if you want to keep an eye on it.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I thought stainer was back, but no it’s just gryemac exposing itself again as the Mensa fraud among other things. 🤦‍♂️

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Holy shit😂😂😂

Yep...the old times in here were epic.

@regor
@Racey

Hi Pressure fuel pump was the issue. It took so long to get one because we HAD to use one from Mercury Racing. The Aeromotive A1000 came in neither the box nor the pump say Mercury anywhere on them. Mercury would void my warranty had we bought one from Jegs.

Boat is perfect now. (Except for shattering one Sea Strainer lid and blowing the O-ring out of the other.)

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Yep...the old times in here were epic.

(Except for shattering one Sea Strainer lid and blowing the O-ring out of the other.)

Water pickup adjustments?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Water pickup adjustments?

Maybe. Bobby got under the boat and looked at them. He thinks they're fine but want me to keep an eye on the Sea Strainers. I'll go take a picture and post it, get your thoughts. The one that squirted out the Oring had a loose lid, the other might have been cracked already. Since we don't know, I gotta keep an eye on them.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Maybe. Bobby got under the boat and looked at them. He thinks they're fine but want me to keep an eye on the Sea Strainers. I'll go take a picture and post it, get your thoughts. The one that squirted out the Oring had a loose lid, the other might have been cracked already. Since we don't know, I gotta keep an eye on them.

Do you run a strainer pressure sensor/gauge? Just out of curiosity, i've heard those boats/pickups can build CRAZY water pressure.

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Do you run a strainer pressure sensor/gauge? Just out of curiosity, i've heard those boats/pickups can build CRAZY water pressure.

Negative. But there is a water intake pressure field in the smartcraft. It just needs to be put onto the display. What kind of pressure delta is mormal?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Negative. But there is a water intake pressure field in the smartcraft. It just needs to be put onto the display. What kind of pressure delta is mormal?

Normal impeller pumps will make around 15psi iirc, but those high perf cats like your Skater can create over 100psi just from the force feed alone. That's why they have so many adjustment positions on those brackets.