WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFC on FIRESTICK

RVRKID

Reaction score
Trying to watch the fight tonight any tips with no buffering? Everything so far keeps buffering.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
What are your dl speeds? I'd suggest kicking everyone off the WiFi

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
If you have the sports app "evolution itpc" it works good. I have it on my streamsmart box

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I use dragon stream or channel up

Blubyu

Reaction score
UFC tab under live sports.

Had to scroll through about 20 streams before I got one hat wouldn't buffer. All good now and even in HD

Kbach

Reaction score
I'm on zem tv - bsports2 and so far (fingers crossed) so good!!

I literally got my fire stick working today since its been in the box since I bought it on amazon prime day. Gotta say thanks to C-2 and Cole Trickle for posting vids on how to set it up on here. With those I was up and running in about 15 minutes. Kiddos watched Finding Dori today and I get to watch UFC tonight!!

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I'm on zem tv - bsports2 and so far (fingers crossed) so good!!

I literally got my fire stick working today since its been in the box since I bought it on amazon prime day. Gotta say thanks to C-2 and Cole Trickle for posting vids on how to set it up on here. With those I was up and running in about 15 minutes. Kiddos watched Finding Dori today and I get to watch UFC tonight!!

Lol I was watching Findinf Dori and you could see someone get up and walk out of the theater lol

Kbach

Reaction score
Lol I was watching Findinf Dori and you could see someone get up and walk out of the theater lol

Haha, ha the feed I was on had the title in Spanish and my kids told me it was the wrong movie!! It was all good after the titles....Dori even spoke English!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Do you still have to order on fire stick?

no.. it's all free after you buy a Kodi device. different apps depending on who programs etc..

I streamed the fight tonight in 1080 with no problems..

IMG_4031.jpg

sorry for the shitty pic. this was on my tigerstream device.. tiger stream and stream smart seem to be kind of the larger companies.. there's a million people programming devices from fire sticks to boxes for 60-100 bucks as well! they are all good.

for fire sticks you can hit up headshothills.. for magic boxes like mine you can go to tigerstream.tv and enter code rdp50 in check out for a discount.. or you can google streamsmart and buy one of those as well. for Havasu there is a new guy selling boxes called Mohave streaming on Facebook out here in Havasu area as well.

padge

Reaction score
no.. it's all free after you buy a Kodi device. different apps depending on who programs etc..

I streamed the fight tonight in 1080 with no problems..

View attachment 506683

sorry for the shitty pic. this was on my tigerstream device.. tiger stream and stream smart seem to be kind of the larger companies.. there's a million people programming devices from fire sticks to boxes for 60-100 bucks as well! they are all good.

for fire sticks you can hit up headshothills.. for magic boxes like mine you can go to tigerstream.tv and enter code rdp50 in check out for a discount.. or you can google streamsmart and buy one of those as well. for Havasu there is a new guy selling boxes called Mohave streaming on Facebook out here in Havasu area as well.

I have kodi. I finally figured it out, but by that time I couldn't get a good stream without buffering.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I have bought the last two fights due to poor pic quality and buffering in kodi. I had a bunch of people over last night and didn't want to deal with it.

Do a speed test. A lot of times I lose speed I unplug the router for 20 seconds plug it back in and it's back up to speed. I've watched all ufc free since having the box

RVRKID

Reaction score
Well come to find out my buddies Time Warner was sucking and by the time it got decent it was on the 2nd main. So we watched the fights in slow motion.[emoji23][emoji23]

Kbach

Reaction score
I had been drinking all day. And finally got my outdoor TV set up. It was easier to pay $60. Lol.

View attachment 506688

Nice! I wasn't drinking last night and just watching it with the wife but the first thing I thought was damn this is going to be hard to dig through different sites looking for a stable stream if I'm drunk!!!

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
At McRibs, We couldn't find a stream that wasn't buffering so we ended up ordering.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
At McRibs, We couldn't find a stream that wasn't buffering so we ended up ordering.

through dragon streams? I clicked on main event and a stream about half way down and it worked perfectly?

RVRKID

Reaction score
I tried for an hour to try and get something that didn't buffer, never happened. Now trying to watch a replay and nope nothing. Glad my girl git to watch her shows but fuck this thing.. Shouldn't be this hard

Joker

Reaction score
I tried for an hour to try and get something that didn't buffer, never happened. Now trying to watch a replay and nope nothing. Glad my girl git to watch her shows but fuck this thing.. Shouldn't be this hard

I would never use these things for fights or something I needed to really watch. They're as unreliable as a Ford 6.0. I use ours for movies, that's it. For fights, go to a bar or order it.

C-2

Reaction score
Nothing beats a laptop running Kodi, and that's 100% free.

If you can get an ethernet cable plugged in, even better.

I realize some of the new FIOS wifi is super fast and smashes any throughput loss, but usually it's the antenna (lack of a good one) in the stick itself that is killing the connection, and causing the buffering.

Using a Wifi app/analyzer at your TV/point of connection can be an eye opener too, WiFi Analyzer on Droid is an awesome app, haven't found a comparable iPhone app, which blows since Wifi Analyzer is a gem :thumbsdown

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
If you have good d/l sped at your device. It's more often an issue at the source. Dual / quad / & Octo cores do make a difference. Really for fights it may depend on the feed. Only so many people can't drink from the same straw.

I have sticks and boxes - the box does BETTER given the same feed(s).

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I would never use these things for fights or something I needed to really watch. They're as unreliable as a Ford 6.0. I use ours for movies, that's it. For fights, go to a bar or order it.

If you have good d/l sped at your device. It's more often an issue at the source. Dual / quad / & Octo cores do make a difference. Really for fights it may depend on the feed. Only so many people can't drink from the same straw.

I have sticks and boxes - the box does BETTER given the same feed(s).

not gonna say which bar but one of the older boxes was taken and it streamed with zero issues..

I still don't understand how someone has problems with one of these things when it always works for me?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
not gonna say which bar but one of the older boxes was taken and it streamed with zero issues..

I still don't understand how someone has problems with one of these things when it always works for me?

There's kind of a lot to it. You need good speed from your provider, you need a good router, and every now and then I need to unplug and start fresh. The router makes a huge difference as the boxes have a week wifi antenna. So unless they are right next to each other you need a good router. I spent 250 yesterday on a nighthawk router for the lake house. W the current one from sudden link it will only
Work on the main TV because it's right next to the router. I'm hoping w the new one I can watch from any room.

Joker

Reaction score
I've never even attempted to watch a fight on mine. I'm more into researching the best builds out there and applying them. The possibilities are limitless.[emoji106]

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
It was last minute for me, but I used Pheonix>Comix and it came in fairly good, maybe a little grainy, streamed just fine.

headshothills

Reaction score
This was a HUGE right, for those of you with Firesticks, pretty much any sports repo, phoenix, you name it, puts you back to BT Sports which was showing it. There was probably so many people on those streams, it would probably take forever unless you were really good with knowing where stuff is on the stick and digging to try and find a stream that didnt buffer. The streams are out there, but, youll have to dig for them, just the nature of the beast...

Dragon Streams are dead on KODI, so i dont know how you guys are using/getting it on streambox, but I talked to the developer who codes for the build I use and asked him about it, Dragon has been dead on KODI and the repo for awhile... I tried doing to searching and tried configuring the repo on my own and nothing... So I dont know what "Dragon Stream" you guys are using that is hosting up sports stuff, but if you have any Repo info, id be happy to share/pass it along...

Also, as part of the group that has the build, Daily Updates on all of the sticks I do offer subscription based packages. These subscription based packages include your typical cable channels @ $10/mo as well as PPV @ $2 per event. Because I didnt feel like dealing with the buffering issues for UFC, nor did I want to spend my time hunting down a non buffering stream, again, they are out there.. I just opt'ed to pay my 2 bucks and watch it in HD on a dedicated Daily Updates feed. No buffering, no issues, got all the prelims and fights... Worth the 2 bucks...

I got in touch with RVKid, felt bad cause he didnt have my number to call me, he needed to do an update on his build and he was back in business... The 2 repos that typically have the UFC replays, All Wresting and Money Sports were both having issues with their links not working, but, I was able to find him the Full UFC Reply on the UFC Finest repo, gave him a call back and told him where to go... So hopefully he was able to watch it....

As far as BeerMaker and McRib... Justin you know better than to go to Mcribs house for streaming shit... That bastid prob has AOL... HAHAHA :D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
This was a HUGE right, for those of you with Firesticks, pretty much any sports repo, phoenix, you name it, puts you back to BT Sports which was showing it. There was probably so many people on those streams, it would probably take forever unless you were really good with knowing where stuff is on the stick and digging to try and find a stream that didnt buffer. The streams are out there, but, youll have to dig for them, just the nature of the beast...

Dragon Streams are dead on KODI, so i dont know how you guys are using/getting it on streambox, but I talked to the developer who codes for the build I use and asked him about it, Dragon has been dead on KODI and the repo for awhile... I tried doing to searching and tried configuring the repo on my own and nothing... So I dont know what "Dragon Stream" you guys are using that is hosting up sports stuff, but if you have any Repo info, id be happy to share/pass it along...

Also, as part of the group that has the build, Daily Updates on all of the sticks I do offer subscription based packages. These subscription based packages include your typical cable channels @ $10/mo as well as PPV @ $2 per event. Because I didnt feel like dealing with the buffering issues for UFC, nor did I want to spend my time hunting down a non buffering stream, again, they are out there.. I just opt'ed to pay my 2 bucks and watch it in HD on a dedicated Daily Updates feed. No buffering, no issues, got all the prelims and fights... Worth the 2 bucks...

I got in touch with RVKid, felt bad cause he didnt have my number to call me, he needed to do an update on his build and he was back in business... The 2 repos that typically have the UFC replays, All Wresting and Money Sports were both having issues with their links not working, but, I was able to find him the Full UFC Reply on the UFC Finest repo, gave him a call back and told him where to go... So hopefully he was able to watch it....

As far as BeerMaker and McRib... Justin you know better than to go to Mcribs house for streaming shit... That bastid prob has AOL... HAHAHA :D

From what I've heard dragon stream is exclusive to stream smart. I've heard the same w channel up but that one was a lay app. Dragon streams has always been my go to for fights followed by channel up.

RVRKID

Reaction score

Thank you very much for helping me out on a Sunday night. Hopefully get to watch it this week!:thumbsup:thumbsup

headshothills

Reaction score
From what I've heard dragon stream is exclusive to stream smart. I've heard the same w channel up but that one was a lay app. Dragon streams has always been my go to for fights followed by channel up.

Ahh Gotcha, makes sense... Yah, when Joel said he streamed it on Dragon Sports without issue, I was like.. WTH, why isnt that in our build.. So I reached out to the Dev that codes the build I use on the groups FB page, and asked him... He was like, Dragon Sports is back up and running?? I told him what Joel said, so the dev went and added dragon sports, sure enough he came back and said, no its still dead.. So makes sense its exclusive for stream smart. Lee is pretty good at making sure hes on top of the latest stuff to keep the build current... The UFC Finest repo looks promising, thats a new one he added and where i was able to tell RVKid where to go to watch the replay. Normally I have caught it on Money Sports or All Wrestling, but those 2 were having issues, which I reported back to the dev...

Ranjith45

Reaction score
The Kodi ufc works on different platforms likewise Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, set-top streaming boxes and much more. Allows you to control both device or the gamepad. Moreover, the user can stream the video/audio easily. All the thing job you have to do is download and install in order to initiate the wonderful journey with how to watch ufc on Kodi in a very less time period.