WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Upgrading the interior in the Schiada

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Recently some seams had pulled on the drivers seat so I took it and the passenger seat down to have those panels replaced.

IMG_7702.jpg

There ended up being a small blemish on a side panel as well so Bill is replacing that.

I had him reupholster the backseat and he changed the design so it wouldn't ever split again by making it dive down to the base and separating the two.

Originally I had the seam on the back seat "split.". I had someone here in Havasu reupholster the whole seat, but they used a lesser quality of vinyl than the rest of the boat. I pointed that out and she said I was nuts.. Granted nobody really noticed it but I never liked it.

Now redone

IMG_7708.jpg

He also revarnished the wood on the bottom side and hid all the staples. (should be noted the person that reupholstered it before didn't use stainless staples)

IMG_7703.jpg

This is an example of what the seat cushions looked like before.

IMG_7704.jpg

IMG_7705.jpg

RCDave

Reaction score
Nice!

Bill is workin his magic on my boats interior as well

lenmann

Reaction score
Looks great, what shop is doing the work? (I know a couple of Bills that do upholstery, not all Bills are the same)

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of nice work coming from Bill and thinking of stopping in to have him refresh my 28 Howard Sport. You guys just built my confidence in him further with your pics, cheers!!!

Heard a local guy speak down on Bill about Quoting a Price and asking for more in the end for the same work Quoted because it took longer than anticipated. Can you please tell me this is not the guy you all have experienced?? I hate shit talkers and just want some fair feedback, please

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I have a Schiada interior at Arko right now. Have a couple more Schiadas to get done this year also. He did one for me this winter as well. I don't go anywhere else or trust anyone else. I also don't go to Arko because he's cheap. I want good quality. If you want cheap I can give you the numbers of some cheap places to get work done in town.

Reactions: CLC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of nice work coming from Bill and thinking of stopping in to have him refresh my 28 Howard Sport. You guys just built my confidence in him further with your pics, cheers!!!

Heard a local guy speak down on Bill about Quoting a Price and asking for more in the end for the same work Quoted because it took longer than anticipated. Can you please tell me this is not the guy you all have experienced?? I hate shit talkers and just want some fair feedback, please

Oh whatever you do get ALL YOUR SHIT IN WRITING.. LOL

Bill's a talented interior guy. His memory and quoting / billing etc.. Leaves a little to be desired. That all said, I don't give a shit, I'd still pay the extra for him to do my shit over anybody else out here.

RD

BUSTI

Reaction score
WTF! Dave.
Looks killer. I just wish this was written out 2 weeks a go. I need some serious interior hatch work. But it's cool. The boats at Nordic so I'm still confident.

Keymyster

Reaction score
I still want to know how you jumped in front of me Dave. Been in contact with Bill since the 3rd week in January. I get "in a couple weeks" I can get you in every time I talk to him. I went over there again on Wed made him find me in his paperwork. Like you said its not the best.I'm still waiting. :rolleyes

28skater

Reaction score
Oh whatever you do get ALL YOUR SHIT IN WRITING.. LOL

Bill's a talented interior guy. His memory and quoting / billing etc.. Leaves a little to be desired. That all said, I don't give a shit, I'd still pay the extra for him to do my shit over anybody else out here.

RD

Come on Dave a marine repair shop giving a quote in writing and sticking to the original quote? I've never experienced that kind of service in this industry!