WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

where to get my Rhino Aligned

LomitaBob

Reaction score
anybody know of a shop near me ( in the peasant village beneath the D Junkie Estate ) where can take my Rhino to have the front end aligned? I noticed it is out pretty far

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Its time my friend to get handy with tools and learn about you're new toy.

You should be able to do a goodle search on working on a rhino allingment. There is no way I would pay a shop to do that as you want the steering wheel centered and adjust the tie rods until the wheels are pointed straight.

Rhinos are easy to work on. I would get comfortable with all aspects of both you're sxs and your toy hauler. It could mean the difference between sleeping in the dunes at night or getting home with no issues.......buy some vw fuel filters and a spare air filter;):)

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Align it yourself in 15 minutes or less...super easy to do.

LomitaBob

Reaction score
oh I am not afraid to work on stuff my self. I am very capable of this but they bitch about every little thing where I live. when I washed it earlier this week the head village idiot came over complaining so I figured I would just have it done someplace.

the only part of this bike I wont tear into solo is the clutch, I don't know much about them. all of the mods on our old Rhino I did my self.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Get a tape measure. Point the steering wheel straight. Set the left tire straight then adjust the right side in till its toed in about 1/4 to 1/2". That's all I did.

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

D

Deleted Account

Get a tape measure. Point the steering wheel straight. Set the left tire straight then adjust the right side in till its toed in about 1/4 to 1/2". That's all I did.

And then go do a huge brodie on the head village idiots lawn~!:D:D:D

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Shop for a spare stock steering rack on CL/ebay when you can. They snap when you start driving hard but are easy to replace as well;)... Except when you're hung over on a Halloween weekend....or so I'm told:D

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

This. It's pretty easy to do.