WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where to get new plastics?

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I picked up a used DRZ 400. I'd like to get new plastics as the ones on it are a tad beat and the colors (white and yellow) make it look old. Also looking to get an IMS tank, or similar. A decal kit might dress it up though too.

Also, it is street legal, and the rear tail light should be replaced. I was looking at Motoled edge 2 and or Acerbis universal or ??

Monstrous

Reaction score
call Vintage Iron 714-694-0066 ask for Rick

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Dont get Maier(sp?) none of their stuff has ever fit for me.

I dont know if they make stuff for your bike but try Full Bore,all their stuff has fit for me,and seems to have a nicer finish.:thumbsup

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
check supermotojunkie.com they have a DRZ section with a ton of cool shit for thoes bikes. :thumbsup

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
What year is the bike? I think Maier has actually stepped up their quality quiet a bit in recent years. Esp if you make sure the part isnt a semi-universal part and is molded specifically to fit your bike, it should be fine quality. But, I still prefer UFO or Acerbis plastics and a good site to find them is BTO Sports. They are in Thousand Oaks too and are faily well priced I have found for plastic body parts.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
cyclepartswest?

if they have what you need, pm me and lemme know. i can prolly get you a discount.