WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

White Wash Sand Dunes

endobear

Reaction score
Between Green river and Moab. Some dunes and tons of wash and trail rides. Heading out for Memorial weekend. Anybody In the area look for a red vw sand rail going like a bat outa hell and come say hello.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP man.A few pics of the area and this red rail:D

canon1 217.jpg

canon1 200.jpg

canon1 208.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
More so at the end of summer beginning of winter, I'd love to check out some new spots along the river to go offroading! :)

RD

Gelcoater

Reaction score
More so at the end of summer beginning of winter, I'd love to check out some new spots along the river to go offroading! :)

RD
Actually this is a great weekend to go.Later in the season you can get monsoon moisture,and it can get very unpleasant(ask Endo:D).

These pics were taken about this time of year. When I was going through Vegas going up I 15 it was about 98*,when i hit the 15-70 split it was about 75,when I got to their camp(around 7:30pm it was just over 50 and dropping. I think the lows that trip were high 30s-low 40s and day highs of mid-high 70s.The elevation is somewhere around 3800-4200 ft so it stays fairly cool,and if it does get hot the green river is just over there:D

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Between Green river and Moab. Some dunes and tons of wash and trail rides. Heading out for Memorial weekend. Anybody In the area look for a red vw sand rail going like a bat outa hell and come say hello.
You back yet? Pics?

endobear

Reaction score
Trip was good. Weather was decent. 80s during the day 50s at night.Bit of wind on Sunday.Road the dirt bike down to the Green River and saw a few boats rippen down.Looked fun but also looked pretty hazerdus with all the logs and debris floating down.

We will be heading to Little Sahara Utah or White Wash for Labor Day and back out to White Wash in late October. It can be a little chilly in October but not to bad, 60s-70s during the day. Good time to go. Lots of wet dirt and sand. They do get some snow there in the winter.

Ive been to the area 8-10 times and I find new places to ride and check out everytime.

Im a computer infant. Ill try and post some pics when I get a chance.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Trip was good. Weather was decent. 80s during the day 50s at night.Bit of wind on Sunday.Road the dirt bike down to the Green River and saw a few boats rippen down.Looked fun but also looked pretty hazerdus with all the logs and debris floating down.

We will be heading to Little Sahara Utah or White Wash for Labor Day and back out to White Wash in late October. It can be a little chilly in October but not to bad, 60s-70s during the day. Good time to go. Lots of wet dirt and sand. They do get some snow there in the winter.

Ive been to the area 8-10 times and I find new places to ride and check out everytime.

Im a computer infant. Ill try and post some pics when I get a chance.
So where's the pics slacker? And,a bit of wind? In your sisters words "It was Fucked":D

RoseWine

Reaction score
These pics were taken about this time of year. When I was going through Vegas going up I 15 it was about 98*,when i hit the 15-70 split it was about 75,when I got to their camp(around 7:30pm it was just over 50 and dropping.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
These pics were taken about this time of year. When I was going through Vegas going up I 15 it was about 98*,when i hit the 15-70 split it was about 75,when I got to their camp(around 7:30pm it was just over 50 and dropping.
Welcome to RDP. I think you forgot to post the pics?