WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who do I call?

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
We are looking at a foreclosure that has been sitting for awhile. It's obvious that some critters have gotten in and had their way. Who would I call that would come in clear out the attic, clear out, clean, repair ducts and green light all those areas? Thanks

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Where?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
More specifically I was meaning who do I call in referance to, a heating and air company, a pest control company, a place like Serv Pro?;)

tkrrox

Reaction score
More specifically I was meaning who do I call in referance to, a heating and air company, a pest control company, a place like Serv Pro?;)

serve pro is usually water/fire related, they come in box everything up cut out all bad and leave you with a really big bill...they also do repairs but still costly...

i would think a home inspector...get a list of wrongs/problems then start calling who you need.

czarmarz

Reaction score
the cheap labor brotherhood union, they have post outside of most Home Depot locations

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
the cheap labor brotherhood union, they have post outside of most Home Depot locations

El clean outo El ducto. You can el eato whatever you el findo Forgot the smilies

Hammer

Reaction score
I can change out the duct for you. Send me a PM if your intrested