WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wmc's Ranger out climbs Cole Tric's Rhino

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
no he left before me

I just figured out what hill your talking about. When I first got my rhino I was out there and had no problem making it up. Then I went and got different tires and now only make it up half the time. Those shitty tires he has now don't help climbing that hill thats for sure. Is this the hill?
________
Hudson Jet

Attachments

• Rhino river 037 (Medium).jpg
    Rhino river 037 (Medium).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
I just figured out what hill your talking about. When I first got my rhino I was out there and had no problem making it up. Then I went and got different tires and now only make it up half the time. Those shitty tires he has now don't help climbing that hill thats for sure. Is this the hill?

thats the hill.... sand looks a little wet in your pic maybe thats why you made it:hmm

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
thats the hill.... sand looks a little wet in your pic maybe thats why you made it:hmm

I've made it in the middle of summer when it was reaallllllyy dry out there. Just have to hit it right.
________
Vapormatic vaporizer

Last edited:

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
will get together in Feb... i can take you to alot of places :beer

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
No excuses the Rhino made it a little past 3/4 and then dug and dug. hill was very fluffy and I probably had about 10psi after I aired down.

Funny part of the story he left out was he only made it about 1/2 way his first 2 trys. on his 3rd I told him to throw a beer can out even with the dri ver when he got as high as he could. he gets almost 3/4 (w/o passenger) up the hill and ditches the beer can signaling defete. After the thing just sat there and dug a whole for 10 seconds it magically started climbing again. Sure as shit that sob inched his way all the way to the top. I would call it a fluke but he did it twice.:D:beer

I will mail out your $$ on monday. But I want double or nothing later in the year with the rhino running right and the tires around 4psi. If it won't outclimb that slow pos then I will give you the title of king of suicide:eek:;)

I won't be carrying the passenger,spare or cooler so it will match what you made it up with;)

Ask him who has to run at 3/4 throttle to not run over the ranger in the straight aways...lol:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
No excuses the Rhino made it a little past 3/4 and then dug and dug. hill was very fluffy and I probably had about 10psi after I aired down.

Funny part of the story he left out was he only made it about 1/2 way his first 2 trys. on his 3rd I told him to throw a beer can out even with the dri ver when he got as high as he could. he gets almost 3/4 (w/o passenger) up the hill and ditches the beer can signaling defete. After the thing just sat there and dug a whole for 10 seconds it magically started climbing again. Sure as shit that sob inched his way all the way to the top. I would call it a fluke but he did it twice.:D:beer

I will mail out your $$ on monday. But I want double or nothing later in the year with the rhino running right and the tires around 4psi. If it won't outclimb that slow pos then I will give you the title of king of suicide:eek:;)

I won't be carrying the passenger,spare or cooler so it will match what you made it up with;)

Ask him who has to run at 3/4 throttle to not run over the ranger in the straight aways...lol:D

:eek::eek::D
________
Iolite Vaporizer Review

Last edited:

linds

Reaction score
It's not the first time brandin's rhino got spanked :point
Just kidding Brandin... sounds like you guys had fun out there for New Years!

So on the next Rhino trip to Parker, would a jeep be allowed to trot along? Or would we be too slow and not be able to go where you guys would be going? We want to go play in the jeep out there one of these weekends. :beer

Magic34

Reaction score

Do you still have those mudlites on it also? Is so, problem #2.

I thought I taught you how to check for correct air pressure. :D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score

Your right it was like magic after I threw out the beer can. Anyway don't worry about the money, bragging rights is good enough!!! Hope all is well. :D