WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB stock black Rhino seat.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I knew I should have kept mine. LOL. I need one black seat. Anyone got one in good condition laying around that they wanna get rid of?

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I knew I should have kept mine. LOL. I need one black seat. Anyone got one in good condition laying around that they wanna get rid of?

i have two sitting in my garage

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Black ones? They might be my old ones I gave to Brandin. LOL

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D

well, they can be yours again for the low low price of ??

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
well, they can be yours again for the low low price of ??

I'm trying to find one closer to me so I don't have to drive far to get them. You could donate them back since I did give them away for free. LOL. Or maybe a case of beer. :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Bump for the night crowd. Someone's gotta have one of these in their garage taking up space.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Bump for the night crowd. Someone's gotta have one of these in their garage taking up space.

how soon do you need it?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
how soon do you need it?

I'd like to get one by next week. Gonna mount it in the bed than drop my rhino off to have some work done to the cage.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I'd like to get one by next week. Gonna mount it in the bed than drop my rhino off to have some work done to the cage.

if you want it, it's yours ...

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
if you want it, it's yours ...

Geeze, don't make me feel guilty about it. If you want something for them just tell me. LOL

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Geeze, don't make me feel guilty about it. If you want something for them just tell me. LOL

lol ... dont take it like that ... i was just saying that if you want them, you can have them. :cool::thumbsup

think about it ... if you cruise over to pick them up, you can go see mrs hootersled while you're out here :boobeyes::D:hmm

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
lol ... dont take it like that ... i was just saying that if you want them, you can have them. :cool::thumbsup

think about it ... if you cruise over to pick them up, you can go see mrs hootersled while you're out here :boobeyes::D:hmm

I know, I was just fucking with you. I'll bring something to restock your beer fridge. Let me know what days your off next week.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I know, I was just fucking with you. I'll bring something to restock your beer fridge. Let me know what days your off next week.

your not gonna strap your daughter into a stock seat are you?

What happened to getting a neri booster?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
your not gonna strap your daughter into a stock seat are you?

What happened to getting a neri booster?

No. Gonna strap a kids car seat in it then put her in that. She's still too small IMO to put her in a junior race seat with harnesses. I think this is a safer route till she gets bigger.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score

i am off until friday night ... work 3 nights and get off monday morning. then i'll be off until thursday ... unless my schedule changes

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
No. Gonna strap a kids car seat in it then put her in that. She's still too small IMO to put her in a junior race seat with harnesses. I think this is a safer route till she gets bigger.

you should stop by my house with her and try her in the seat. she's not that small. If your just gonna putt the car seat will work but there super secure in the 5 points.

If you have her when you stop by hanks...give me a buzz and i will get you into my garage to try.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
you should stop by my house with her and try her in the seat. she's not that small. If your just gonna putt the car seat will work but there super secure in the 5 points.

If you have her when you stop by hanks...give me a buzz and i will get you into my garage to try.

I won't have her. It'll be setup for the harness and race seat so when it comes to that it won't be a big deal. My wife and I just think she'll be more secure and comfortable in a car seat for now.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I won't have her. It'll be setup for the harness and race seat so when it comes to that it won't be a big deal. My wife and I just think she'll be more secure and comfortable in a car seat for now.

cool....

I could never figure out a good way to strap the seat to a factory seat because there kind of flat and smooshy.

Shes 1.5 now?

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I could never figure out a good way to strap the seat to a factory seat because there kind of flat and smooshy.

i think that is the reason i am getting just the booster seat. i should be picking it up today or tomorrow. i need to call davin today and find out what the deal is.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
i think that is the reason i am getting just the booster seat. i should be picking it up today or tomorrow. i need to call davin today and find out what the deal is.

Mason will be very secure with that and a 2" padded crow 5 points.

use some grade 8 bolts to mount the seat to the bracket and your golden.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Mason will be very secure with that and a 2" padded crow 5 points.

use some grade 8 bolts to mount the seat to the bracket and your golden.

yeah ... i have the padded crow harness ... just need to go get the seat and hardware. i think he'll dig it. :thumbsup

we'll find out at the RDP BBQ. :cool::D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
cool....

Shes 1.5 now?

Yes. I already stuck the spare car seat in my brothers rhino to try. She seemed real happy in it. It'll be better I think till she's a little older.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
yeah ... i have the padded crow harness ... just need to go get the seat and hardware. i think he'll dig it. :thumbsup

we'll find out at the RDP BBQ. :cool::D

your gonna need a 5th point. Grap one from davin or have him order you one up. The 5th point keeps them snug.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
your gonna need a 5th point. Grap one from davin or have him order you one up. The 5th point keeps them snug.

:thumbsup

i'll ask him if he has one laying around when i talk to him today