I know a lot of you (and Desert Storm sponsors) have been asking about the After Party this year, so it's time to make the announcement. THE 2016 DESERT STORM AFTER PARTY IS ON!! Before I get into the whens, where's, what changed etc.. I want to take a second here to recognize all the sponsors that are truly responsible for making this happen.

My Wife Stacy, she has gone out of her way this year to make this party truly special. There's a lot of things we are doing different this year to change the vibe, and make it even more fun (is that even possible?) for the party goers!! She has really put a lot of effort into it this year, and I think you guys are going to have the best time yet!

(pictured here in blue)
p1139035787-6.jpg

Nordic Boats - www.NordicBoatsUSA.com With their new line of Deck Boats and Cats they have been an unstoppable force in the performance boating scene. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me but I believe they are out selling the nearest boat company in our genre 5:1! A testament to the quality, and commitment to keeping their models "fresh" and desirable. They have been a long time supporter of not only RDP, but have been involved with this After Party since day 1!

Teague Custom Marine - www.TeagueCustomMarine.com One of the most recognized brands in the Marine Industry to date! They build one hell of a motor and are CARB compliant on all models! They have also been a supporter of this After Party since day 1! We have some big plans for editorial content for this 2016 Summer working with them!

Maxed Out Marine - Maxed Out Marine Quickly becoming one of the most trusted boat dealers in Lake Havasu City. They have also been in on the After Party since the 1st year! (Quick Side Note Ricky actually met his long time girlfriend Kelli at the first Desert Storm After Party)

DCB - www.DCBPerformanceboats.com This is DCB's 26th year in Business and they have been raising the bar every year. Recognized as not only one of the top tier builders, but "The Top Tier" builder to compare everyone else too as far as craftsmenship and quality. DCB has also not only sponsored this party from day 1, they have never missed it!

p1139023761-6.jpg

Which Brings us to RDP's two favorite service / repair / and rigging shops in Lake Havasu.

Barrett Custom Marine - www.barrettcustommarine.com AJ Barrett is the Home shop of DCB / Ilmor / Teague Custom Marine / Mercury and a host of other big names in this industry. AJ has established a reputation as one of the hardest working guys in the Industry, it is no secret he arrives at his shop when it's dark out, and leaves his shop when it's dark out almost seven days a week. With Roy being the right hand man (little joke about Roy's hand surgery there) there doesn't seem to be any project or problem that is too big for this shop to handle.

Absolute Speed and Marine - www.absolutespeedandmarine.com This is one of the most popular shops in Havasu and by my account always one of the busiest. In my experience they have gone above and beyond the call of duty not only for myself but for many RDP members, and have redefined what "Customer Service" means. When you deal with them, there is always a smile and it has a very "family" vibe to the shop. As it should being that Aaron, Cheryl, and Pam are all family and have been in the Marine industry for Generations. Aerial in the back always has a smile on his face, and it seems no matter how busy they are, or what time it is, they have always gone above and beyond to help people I know.

p1139033733-6.jpg

This will bring us to the first year sponsors and the guys that really helped me take up the slack on the budget this year and make this party happen last minute!

1st Year Sponsor!
BoatWhipz - www.boatwhipz.com You have seen them online! You will see them in person at Desert Storm in the RDP booth! Judging by the sales we had a the Lake Havasu Boat Show these are going to be an extremely popular item for the lake this year! You can buy them right here on the RDP store front! Or you can goto their website and purchase them as well. Barrett Custom Marine is already setup as a dealer and we will have 5 more setup before Desert Storm.

1st Year Sponsor!
Adrenaline Trailers - http://www.adrenalinedetail.com/trailer-repair.html Wayne and Lynn Monasmith have made some very aggressive moves in the last three years. Starting off with detailing, and eventually opening up an extension of that to be a trailer manufacturer and repair shop, they have taken a small outfit and turned it into one of the largest and most respected trailer outfits in the tri state area! With the addition of their new building and spray booth, the quality of work that is being put out now is second to none, and the originality of some of the ideas they are instituting (like the spare tires being mounted on actual hubs) is already making their mark on the industry.

1st Year Sponsor!
Interceptor Boats - http://www.icbboats.com/ If there was a Most Improved Player award for the Marine industry Chris has certainly earned it. He went from a slightly modified Eliminator Fun Deck mold, to retooling his new deckboat and becoming the biggest hit at the Los Angeles boat show last year! One of the first in the West Coast Custom Market to use "Sea Deck" on their flooring! Something the rest of the Industry is now emulating! Chris has done a fantastic job of reinventing his company and his products. With the added success he recently bought a Tige dealership as well! Look for big things happening in 2016 in So Cal with Chris - ICB and Tige! (can't spill the beans just yet)

1st Year Sponsor!
Elton Porton Insurance - www.epinsurance.com Andy Holthe has been a long time boater that understands the needs and speeds of performance boaters as well as anyone (if not better then most) in the Insurance Industry. He has owned Ultra's, DCB's, Spectre's, Schiada's, Pontoon's, and has a firm grasp of all facets of the boating game and what it takes to protect your assets. He has also been a long time poster on the forums dating back to 2001, and he's extremely easy and professional to deal with. Should be noted I was runner up for best man in his wedding back in the day.

2nd Year Sponsor!
Wenhe Mortgage and Realty - Scott sponsored this party last year, but unfortunately due to last minute complications he was unable to make it. This year not only is he sponsoring but this will be his first time attending! Scott has handled the home loan needs in California for the RDP membership for the last 3 years, and I have never heard of anyone saying anything other than "Best Loan guy I've ever used."

2nd Year Sponsor!
Ron's In your Ear Audio - http://www.ronsinyourearaudio.com/ Ron's in Your Ear Audio is regarded to be one of the premier audio shops in Lake Havasu! Ron's business acumen is to put it bluntly unrivaled in this industry. They have put out some of the louder boats on Havasu, including some for our members! They do everything from exotic builds on Motorhomes for some of Motor cross racing's biggest names to simple deck swaps on pontoon boats. No job is too big or too small.

2nd Year Sponsor!
B&D Marine - www.bdmarine.com Brian has been a longtime member of the RDP community offering solid advice to the members when they have questions. He runs a very respected shop out of El Monte California, and has built some serious boats over the years. He builds and maintains quite a few of the members boats, and works on a few legendary boats like "Hot For Teacher."

2nd Year Sponsor!
E-Ticket Boats - www.eticketboats.com What can you say? They more or less started and revolutionized the deckboat game with a twin engine 29. If you were at the Desert Storm shoot out last year, you probably witnessed that E-ticket that put 3/4 of the field on the trailer. These boats are crazy fast with power, and are about as docile as they come when it comes to handling. Stewart Motorsports is also known for their world renowned glass and gel work, and custom rigging and fabrication.

Schiada Boats - www.Schiada.com Custom Schiada boats.. There's a reason every major player in the west coast owns one. Bob Teague, Alexi, all the big guys have one in their stable, and if you asked any one of them what their favorite boat of all time is, they will all say the same thing.. A 21 RC with power, quite simply there's nothing else like it.

p1139021215-6.jpg

Now that we have run through the sponsors, it's time to fill you in on the when's where's, and what's.

p1139024982-6.jpg

It's 8 PM - 1:30 am in the Shugrues Banquet room. This year we are ditching the above head lights (gave it a wedding reception feel), and blacking out the room to give it more of the party vibe that we had in the Underground Parking garage. Stacy is ditching the big sit down tables to make more room, and pub tables this year for more of a "club" feel because we already know in full swing it's going to be standing room only! We are bringing back the infamous "Rene" whom was the DJ for the first two years that everybody raved about! This year as well we are going to be adding what I expect will be a total hit, we will have a photo booth where you can go inside and push the button and it will spit out the three photo's at you.

We upped the bar this year and went with Top Shelf everything, and we are also having Promo girls from Fireball and I believe another company that will be working the room!

p1139027585-6.jpg

Special thanks to "Beer Maker" Justin Humphrey & Ed! They are working on 100 Cases of Coors products for the Desert Storm Kick off Party, The Friday Night "get together" at my place, and the remainder to be donated to the big "After Party" at Desert Storm.

Here's a couple pics from last year too remind you what a great time it was! Make Sure you come by the RDP booth for wristbands, or if you are a Desert Storm Participant there will be two wristbands in your DS Packet! Looking forward to seeing everyone there again this year..

Any Questions feel free to call me 949-678-8369
Any problems at the Party come find me.

Remember the room has a capacity limit, so once it's full... It's full! You get there much after 9 - 10 pm you probably aren't getting in.

p1139034931-6.jpg
p1139034303-6.jpg
p1139033469-6.jpg
p1139033029-6.jpg
p1139031573-6.jpg
p1139031557-6.jpg
p1139030971-6.jpg
p1139029323-6.jpg
p1139027646-6.jpg
p1139026617-6.jpg
p1139026447-6.jpg
p1139026105-6.jpg