Well I missed my Tuesday / Newsday Sponsor appreciation day yesterday, so I figured I'd put it up today!

First a quick update to some new advertisers that have just come on board! We got a new insurance agency on board "Stern Insurance!" Brad Stern is a fellow boater, that has a 25 Daytona with a procharged 502, and a 21 Lavey Outboard that they ski race. On a side note we will be doing a write up on his 21 Lavey as it gets closer to being completed, it's a pretty cool story being that it's being completely rerigged by DCB and repowered by a supercharged 350 Verado! His website is www.ocinsurances.com and his banners will be in development over the next couple weeks.

Second up is the infamous Barrett Custom Marine!! It's no secret that I think AJ's shop is top notch. I have recommended him for years to my friends and members of RDP, and I've never heard a single complaint from anyone that has done business with him. Barrett Custom marine recently became an authorized Mercury Dealer, and is a factory warranty center for Ilmore, Teague, MasterCraft, Formula, DCB, MTI, and a host of other companies that I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm going to be writing a press release about it in the next couple weeks, but Barrett also landed "Robbie" recently formerly the head Mechanic of Prestige Marine. Between himself, Kevin (the former GM of Nordic), and Robbie it's a pretty unbeatable team down there now with more degrees then a thermometer between them. I was recently talking to my friend (the worlds most interesting man from the Dos Equis commercials) and he said "I don't often recommend boat shops.. But when I do I recommend Barrett." www.barrettcustommarine.com Their banners are done and will be going live today.

Now to round out or AZ service shop with a top of the line engine builder and service shop in southern california we'd like to welcome back Pfaff Engines and Baca Marine! We will get more into this in a complete shop tour, but Pfaff has been updated with two new top of the line dyno's! They have been hitting the offroad market hard, and such have purchased a chassis dyno for tuning existing power plants in rails and roadsters, and have been doing quite a few power plants in that growing market. www.pfaffengines.com We are going to revamp the banners from last year to freshen them up a bit, and they should be ready in the next couple days.

In RDP related news I had a couple setbacks with the newsletter, but am still pressing forward with the project and hopefully it will be up and running sooner then later. We have added a thread sticky'd at the top of the lounge titled Events and Get Togethers, and I hope the members take advantage of putting their events into that thread as they come up. I'll be updating the first post in the thread as it grows so it can be a quick reference guide to what is coming up and the who's, and then when's, and the where's. Overall this winter has been fantastic as far as site traffic is concerned, our #'s haven't dropped much from the summer (usually about 20% - 30% in the winter), and the drama has been at a minimum this year which is making the mods and myself very happy. 2014 is starting off strong! I am regularly seeing new screen names on the site, and site growth is still at a all time high.

About a week ago I wrote an article asking to hear from manufacturers that we never hear from. I'm happy to report that I have been contacted by Ultra, Caliber 1, and Interceptor Custom Boats! I have already gone down to Ultra and taken some pics of what they have going on, and the article will be up shortly on that. I have a plan to goto dinner with Rob from Caliber 1 at some point here in the near future, and I'm going to ask the guys from Interceptor to shoot me some pics and tell us a little bit about this newer manufacturer!

On a site note, this article marks the 100th article uploaded to the front page since we switched to this software!

That about wraps up my newsday tuesday, but this time on wednesday instead of tuesday write up.. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!