I had always heard less then impressive things about the Big Boys Toys show in Lake Havasu. It used to be on Main St. and from my friends that went to it, they exhibited at it because they felt they "had too" or it was a "local show" so why not take a chance and exhibit there.

This year it was moved off of Main St. up to the Airport and they combined it with another show called "Wings Wheels and Waves." I was bound and determined to stay home and work on my boat, but my wife Stacy talked me into going up there for the afternoon.

I am VERY HAPPY that I went! This show was AWESOME! While the crowd isn't a direct boating crowd that we would cater to for the website, I would love to exhibit at this event next year, and fully plan too. The show had tons of custom hardware, from Hot Rods, Bikes, old Steam Engines, Boats, UTV's and Rails, it was mind blowing how much stuff showed up for it. On the inverse of that it was anything but a ghost town, the show was incredibly busy the entire time we were there.

If it was fledgling before, it's safe to say that it isn't now. My only caveat like I said earlier, is it's not exactly a bulls eye for us or the boat manufacturers in terms of the crowd.

If you have an opportunity next year, I'd highly recommend coming out to check it out, it was a great time and had a great vibe to it.

Here's some of my pics from the show.

IMG_3362.jpg
IMG_3350.jpg
IMG_3329.jpg
IMG_3324.jpg
IMG_3305.jpg
IMG_3363.jpg
IMG_3300.jpg
IMG_3357.jpg
IMG_3331.jpg
IMG_3325.jpg

Look Closer in this next one.. Two freight trained 350's

IMG_3312.jpg
IMG_3368.jpg
IMG_3302.jpg
IMG_3358.jpg
IMG_3338.jpg
IMG_3327.jpg
IMG_3318.jpg
IMG_3371.jpg
IMG_3304.jpg

Fore more Pictures and to hear what people are saying about the show click HERE to visit the thread in our forums.