item_03_600.jpg

So every week we are going to be featuring a few items out of The Boat Brokers Inventory. We skipped last week, because of Monster Bash and the Enduro etc, But we are back on track, and I'm very excited to show you guys what we have in store for you this week. I'm going to start with something that fits my "style" and "genre" being the 24 Spectra, and then move over to a HotRod build by Boyd that is appraised at 325,000.00 (yes you read that right), and end up with a nice mid level family bow rider, that has a little more Horsepower then ya might think! Next weeks feature has to start with a new Campbell that they just brought in, and many of the Campbell fanatics will know it as "Pretty Penny." Boat was gorgeous when I went down there, and I was surprised they weren't asking more for it.

item_04_600.jpg

So First up is the 24 Spectra V-drive. 18,995.00

It has a snap on bow pad that was extremely popular back in the day for girls to lay out, and to relax on the bow of the boat on. It is removable if you like, but fine to drive with it on as well. The boat features a bimini top, extended teak swim step, Ice Box / Refridgerator / V Berth / Cover / Tandem Axle Photographix trailer with Spare tire, Marine Radio and more! The boat is very clean for it's age, and Financing is available! The seller is motivated, so feel free to call Mike Zaback or Bill Draper and make an offer at 928-453-8833!

item_01_600.jpg

item_13_600.jpg
item_06_600.jpg
item_16_600.jpg
item_07_600.jpg
item_18_600.jpg
item_08_600.jpg
item_19_600.jpg

1932 Ford B-400 by Boyd Coddington! 209,000.00

item_01_600 (1).jpg

This is the real deal and one of the rarest 32 Ford's out there. In short if you take this to a car show, this is the one that gets the velvet rope around it. This is the last car built by the Infamous Boyd Coddington, and comes with all the certifications. The car was appraised at 325,000! (yes you read that right!). The Boat Brokers is offering it at 209,000.00!! I don't think I could work it any better then their description, because frankly I'm a little out of my realm with this one.

item_04_600.jpg
item_02_600.jpg

This 1932 Ford B-400 represents an excellent example of a modern custom professionally designed and fabricated by the late legend Boyd Coddington. It was 90% completed in Boyd′s shop in La Habra when he passed away unexpectedly. While retaining the basic look and characteristics of this now 83-year-old classic automobile, this all-steel, extremely rare ′32 Ford B-400 features just about all of the high-performance, safety and creature comforts that are available on a modern high-performance sports vehicle. These unique features include an ultra-high-performance fuel-injected 351 Roush motor, a 4-speed automatic transmission, power 4-wheel disc brakes, power rack & pinion steering, air conditioning, custom instrumentation, power windows, a premium leather-upholstered interior, as well as a racing-inspired Boyd Coddington all-independent suspension system. This is the rare B-400 model that features a custom steel lift-off Carson top. This ′32 Ford Model B-400 street rod was custom-designed and fabricated using many of the finest modern components available. The list of contractors commissioned to build this unique street rod reads like the "Who′s Who" of the custom car industry. It was designed and 90% built by the master Boyd Coddington and finished by THR Restorations, paint by Bernet Carlsen, chrome by Sherm′s Custom Plating, one-off steel body by Marcel Del Lay and stunning interior by Ron Mangus. All work performed is of the highest quality. The entire vehicle is both highly detailed as well as being fully functional and extremely well-finished.
Stock #: FO4093U

item_05_600.jpg
item_06_600.jpg
item_07_600.jpg
item_03_600.jpg

25' Genesis 59,900.00

IMG_2604.jpg

This 25' Genesis is based off the original "Virage" molds. This hull has a reputation of being extremely docile, but still capable of putting up big numbers with Horsepower. It's a stable platform that was originally designed for the performance boater that wanted more room in the cabin, and especially in the cuddy (v-birth). The boat features a 650 HP / 540 Inch Big Block, Bravo 1 package, that has dual Imco external steering. It has all Livorsi guages, GPS speedo, JL Audio stereo, on board battery charger, dual engine hatch rams, and everything you would expect for a Mid Level Performance boat! It's offered at 59,900.00 and yes Financing is available! Call Mike Zaback or Bill Draper at 928-453-8833

item_29_600.jpg
item_21_600.jpg
item_02_600.jpg
item_25_600.jpg
item_05_600.jpg
item_27_600.jpg
item_11_600.jpg