I'm pretty excited about this weeks features, namely because instead of the sales manager picking out a boat that he wants to move, I just went down to the Boat Brokers and picked out the boats that I'd be most interested in, and I just fell in love with Vicki.

Lets start out with the Pretty Penny. She's a 24 Campbell and this boat is beyond clean. We read on the internet all the time "Pictures Don't do it justice" that phrase was coined (pun intended) for this boat. Even if you aren't in the Market, if you find yourself in town take a run down to the Boat Brokers to check it out in person, it's worth the trip. Pretty Penny is a one owner boat, that was obviously passionate not only about boating, but Campbell's in general. It's got a fresh 415HP Big Block, and is ready for the water as soon as you are. The Pretty Penny is surprisingly affordable at 23,995!!

Give Jame's at the Boat Brokers a call at 1-800-488-0258 to setup an appointment to view the boat!

Next up is a 28' Magic! This one has a pretty built 572 Cubic Inch 600 HP Pfaff Motor in it. Dual Hydraulic Steering, Drive Shower, and all the things you would typically expect from a build of this Caliber. While the Tower isn't for everyone, I kind of like the idea of passing up all the other 496HO Magic owners with a tower on top. If you have kids or are into wake boarding and other tow sports it would come in very handy. If you are a purist, then it's a few bolts and a little fiberglass work away from being gone. (I'd leave it, it looks pretty good in person, and the tower speakers really work for getting the sound up and out of the boat for hanging out at the Sandbar.

Give Jame's at the Boat Brokers a call at 1-800-488-0258 to setup an appointment to view the boat!

Vicki is a heart breaker.. I fell in love with this car from the moment I laid eyes on her. She's not a cheap date by any means at 52,995, but realistically.. Have you ever met a heart breaker that was a cheap date? I haven't.

Being a little out of my element on the Hot Rod side of things, I'll just give you their quick description off the website.

Must see this beautiful 1930 Ford Vicki Model A reproduction, nicely built, C-4 automatic, engine 302 C.I. Ford bored 0.40 balanced & blueprinted, Techniques hydraulic cam w/rhoads lifters, HP 350, C-4 Ford Automatis w/ B&M 1800 RPM, Special Feature; 3 chop-filled roof, hidden hinge, 3 piece hood, rear fender bobbed off 8 with aluminum rear skirt, belly pan, front fenders reshaped into splash apron, milled aluminum running boards. Interior; wool broadcloth w/leather trim, wilto wool carpeting, micro circuits, digitl gauges set in aluminum panel, 1932 Ford dash, JVC AM/FM cassette w/7 ban graphic equalizer, sey of aluminum overhead console, wheel base 104, Tubular A frames & cross member using volvo spindles, disc brakes, coil over shocks, 4 bar setup, Master cylinder 1968 Ford Mustang/w midland power booster, tilt telescopic column, Wheels Polished Budniks, edelbrock four barrel aluminum intake, sanderson headers HPC coated, stainless mufflers & tail pipes and much much more

Give Jame's at the Boat Brokers a call at 1-800-488-0258 to setup a date with you and Vicki!