I happened to talk to Bob late last week and he wanted me to wish everyone on RDP a Merry Christmas and an extremely Happy New year!

As the experts on Wall Street argue whether the economy is getting better or not, Bob is happy to report things are going extremely well down at Eliminator right now. The phones are ringing and new builds are in process on five new boats right now! Bob said on the phone "I can't hardly believe it's December right now with how much activity is going on." Along with the five builds currently in process they have two more getting ready to finalize paper work bringing the total to seven. For those that don't know there's a lot of manufacturers that haven't built that many boats in the last three years, to have that many in process in December is kicking ass, and hopefully a sign of things to come for 2014!

(Note the photo's below are not the actual boats, but representative of the models. You will be able to follow the builds in RDP's new section "From the Mold" that can be found here From the Mold )

Currently in process is a 33 Daytona with twin 565's

33 Daytona Rendering.jpg

30 Daytona - Twin 565's

30 Daytona.JPG

26 Daytona - Light Lay up - Owner's Power (~1200 HP)

26 Daytona.jpg

38 Eagle 1.jpg
38 Eagle 2.jpg

38 Eagle - Undecided Power

(Mold for the 29 OuterLimits arriving at Eliminator)
OL Mold Arriving.jpg
29 Outerlmits.jpg
SV29-3 (1).jpg

29 Outerlimits - Undecided Power