attachment.php

I stopped by the new Horizon location today, just to see how things were going. They are still about a week out from being completely moved in and having all of their signage complete. The show room once again is full of new and used inventory, and you can tell that there is a lot of excitement in the air for what the future holds!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I got to talking to Preston, and it occurred to me that even though we have done business for a few years now, I really don't know a whole lot about him. What started as a couple general questions turned into a pretty amazing story, of how Preston started out with 400 sq ft, at a gas station in Colorado to becoming what is arguably the Largest Stocking Dealer for High Performance boats on the west coast.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Look for that article next week, as well as Horizon's "Grand Opening / Christmas Party" announcement! I'm excited to say RDP will play some role in that event, and I can already say it will be one of the winter time events that you won't want to miss.

For more information regarding Horizon Motorsports and their inventory please visit ww.horizonmotorsportsllc.com or call 928-855-9555 and ask for Paul McLain, Mike Misplay, or Preston Woolery.

Or Stop by their new Showroom on Industrial Avenue right across the street from the Windsor Launch ramp!