[video=vimeo;165139056]https://vimeo.com/165139056[/video]

This is a quick recap of Desert Storm week done by our very own Carter Bahde / Havasu Productions! It's a quick flash through the week of Desert Storm in 4 minutes. We have plenty of more content coming in the following weeks!

This would be a great time to say Thank you to the RDP MEDIA CREW for Desert Storm.

Tom Leigh headed up our Desert Storm coverage for the event, and did a great job balancing the releasing content during the event, and promoting not only the event, but RDP on social Media. Stay tuned as we haven't even started releasing his work yet, and having witnessed a few of the images, I will assure you they will not disappoint!

Carter was pumping out Videos every single day on the Face Book page, some of which have quickly become the most viewed RDP videos of all time hitting 163,000+ (and climbing) people reached and over 50,000 plays and climbing.

RT99 was on point with his lens, and made the long drive from Norcal to and from to cover the event for us!! I am really looking forward to seeing what he has in store for us as well!

Overall I would say this was by far our most successful Desert Storm to date, and Tom and I are already making plans to make it bigger and better next year!

RD