Written by Jason Johnson,Speed On The Water

Teague-Logo-Red-Chrome_lrg.jpg

Late last year I happened upon one of the most interesting projects I've ever seen at Teague Custom Marine. And trust me, after many visits to the Valencia, Calif., company over the last decade, I've seen everything from classic offshore raceboats, Hondo flat-bottoms and Schiada hot rods to high-powered catamarans, ski-race boats and triple-engine wave-crushing V-bottoms.

Colledgewood Boat.jpg

Thanks to its one-of-a-kind canopy enclosure and the large number 42 jumping off the sky blue paint job with multicolor accents?not to mention the scrap heap of hoses, cables and wiring on the shop floor next to it?when it came to the unfamiliar boat, I was more curious than the monkey in one of my four-year-old's favorite books.

It turns out it was probably the most unique boat in a long list of memorable ones owned by Northern California performance boater Gary Colledge. Dubbed the Colledgewood 42 as it was commissioned in 2003 by the founder and CEO of Colledgewood in Lincoln, Calif., the 42-foot V-bottom was originally powered by three 1,000-hp TCM engines. The engines were rebuilt in 2008 and now the boat, which resides behind Colledge's stunning home in Discovery Bay, Calif., was back in Valencia being upgraded with a set of the latest-generation TCM 1200 EFI engines.

Colledge Engines.jpg

Read the Full Story Here:
https://www.offshoreonly.com/articles/awesome-boats/truly-one-of-a-kind

For more information on Teague Custom Marine, call us at 661-295-7000 or visit www.teaguecustommarine.com

Written by Jason Johnson,Speed On The Water