IMG_0239.jpg
So awhile back I wrote an article calling out to the manufacturers that we never hear from. A few of them got in touch with us to let us know what they are up to, and what they have been doing!

The first of those manufacturers is Ultra Custom Boats, and I think when you read what I'm going to tell you at the end of the article you'll agree with my sentiment that "they won't be able to build them fast enough."

The purchase of Ultra Custom Boats from John West to Rusty was completed in October of 2013. It should be noted that John is still working with Rusty closely in many facets of the business from some sales, to gel designs, and even boat designs going forward into the future. Rusty has historically been more behind the scenes in the marine industry owning Adrenaline Boats. Adrenaline Boats was founded in 1997 and they specialized in "wholesale" rigging to the manufacturers and annual service and repairs to the public. Adrenaline handled over flow work over the years for Ultra, Eliminator, Commander, and all of Domin8tors rigging up until 2008. Adrenaline Boats is still currently an active business servicing and repairing boats out of the same facility.

After the purchase Ultra's new home is right here in Lake Havasu City Arizona at 690 London Bridge Rd, and they are already in full production! With the new location they secured a new and exclusive dealer Horizon Motorsports! This allows Rusty to concentrate on the builds, and sales will be handled by Preston, Mike, and Paul over at Horizon right down the street.

Ultra 22 Stealth
IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg
IMG_0242.jpg

There new 28 Deckboat (formerly the Barracuda Deck)

IMG_0244.jpg
IMG_0245.jpg
IMG_0246.jpg
IMG_0247.jpg

Both of these 21 Stealth's are out of the mold and will either be built as Stock boats for Horizon Motorsports or sold as Customs if someone comes in and pics Power and Options. (Included the inside shots so you can see the build quality)

IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0249.jpg
IMG_0251.jpg
IMG_0252.jpg

This 28 Deck is being rigged with Twins!! I am extremely anxious to see the progression / build on this boat!

IMG_0253.jpg
IMG_0254.jpg
IMG_0255.jpg

So here's the "Hitter" as I mentioned earlier in the article. I don't have price lists on all the different models with power packages (yet). I do know this particular 21 Stealth with a 350/Bravo was built as a stock boat and sold for low 40's. That's with everything, 350/Bravo, Tandem Extreme, Stainless Bimini, Custom Boat Cover, Electric hatch, Billet Everything, Nice Gauges, Custom Steering Wheel, Nice Stereo with a Sub, Stainless Prop, every single option I could think of off the top of my head.

I don't know how many they are going to build at that price point, but it would be exceptionally hard to argue in the custom boat world that you are going to find a bigger bang for the buck, then a 58mph custom boat in the low 40's with all the bells and whistles. This brings it back to affordable boating, and if they keep around those numbers than I would say "they won't be able to build them fast enough."

IMG_0264.jpg
IMG_0266.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg

For Pricing / Information call Horizon Motorsports - 928-855-9555
For Questions about Ultra and the manufacturing process call Rusty - 928-855-7946

www.ultraboats.com

written by RiverDave