WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1978 DiMarco 21 with Boostpower Twin Turbo V-Drive - NEW PRICE and its been Serviced and is Ready for the Water!

$79,500.00

General Information

Second owner, I've had the boat since 1999, I have fully gone through the boat and made it a true RC that is a sleeper. Schiada did the interior. Alexi at Boostpower did all the mechanical with an Injected 509 Twin Turbo (1178hp), Imco 32 gal fuel tanks and custom exhaust, blast plate by Ron Gibbs, prop shaft replaced by Alexi a few years back. Currently 1.39 gears in a Casale C-500 that was gone through by Andy Casale and a Boostpower T400 trans with all gears and park so you can run the boat on the trailer out of the water in Park. Needs very little. I have just serviced with oil/filter and greasing the fittings. Installed new spark plugs late last year and a new impeller and two new batteries. Has some rock dings on the front from the road. Looks and rides real nice. It's ready for summer and starts with a push of the button. It has a Ellis trailer that was redone by Ellis about 15 years ago and Adrenaline replaced all the leaf springs, brakes, and added LED rear lights a couple years ago. Tires are about 3 years old. Stored inside with a cover.

Audio system was installed at Schiada but needs to be serviced as it has a issue. Subwoofer upfront and 4 6x9's. Under deck lighting.

Motor was upgraded by Alexi a few years ago with Boostpower Brodix heads. Lunati crank, Diamond Pistons and Jessel rockers. It has a bout 30 hours on it since the upgrade.

YouTube - look for 78DiMarco and a video by Alexi PARKER STRIP HOT LAP IN TWIN TURBO V-DRIVE BOAT WITH BOOSTPOWER EFI ENGINE - YouTube

Located in Kingman AZ

Comments

I just changed the oil and filter and gave the boat a once over. Running great!! The Parker Strip was a little rough and some idiots on the water...

Time Lapse Video from the dam to the keys and back to Echo Lodge Resort -

Item information

Added by
78Dimarco
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Boats