• Sold
  • Sold
  • Sold
  • Sold
  • Sold
  • Sold

General Information

2001 Cole 22 ft Skier – Jet Drive

Engine is a 467 cu in B.B.C. Casting is the only thing that is GM, the rest of engine is a serious racing build. Pump was built to match engine. This is a serious “turn-key” boat. Hour meter shows 114 hrs. Engine was refreshed at 46 hrs, key was left on for 24 hrs (oops!). Hrs on refresh 39. Hrs on boat 85. Trailer is a custom Bear tri-axle, 1 axle with surge brakes. Everything works as it should.
Boat has 2 custom made tarps – 1 for hauling and 1 to keep leaves, dust, etc. off it in the campground. Custom made ski platform with ladder (originals to go with boat). New carpet.
This is a “turn-key” boat – no disappointments.
The only regret I have with selling this boat is that the original owner could not go for a drive in it now that it is properly configured.
This Cole looks as good in person as it does in the pictures. I am a very fussy old fart. I know I have missed a lot of options in this ad just contact me with any questions you have.
Lightning exhaust with Basset mufflers
MSD ignition 7AL box & distributor
177 Weiand supercharger
Holley 850 boost referenced carb
Holley fuel pump
ARG water strainer
16 lb relief valve
Dominator pump
Bronze impeller AA
DPS inducer
Hydraulic place diverter
Drop shoe & ride plate
Rudder
Engine - extreme build
Gen 5 BBC bored .60 - 467 cu. in.
Crane stud girdle & locks
ARP bolts & studs throughout engine
Full roller valve train 1.7 rocker arms
Stainless valves
Heads polished & ported & "O"-ringed
Titanium push rods
T.R.W. blower pistons - 8.5 comp
Crowler rods
Knifed steel after market crankshaft
Canton windage tray
Mildon crank scraper
Clevite bearings/Hastings rings

Thanks,
Steve
$28,000 US FIRM
Reactions: Jjchess73

Comments

Boat is still for sale, it is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Bit of a haul from L.A. from where We bought it , but was well worth the road trip for me and my son.

There were issues with the boat when I bought it. Anyone who thinks they can buy 30K boat for 18K without any issues is a dreamer. I have spent a considerable amount of time and money to make sure this boat performs as good as it looks and that is why it is worth 10K more...no disappointments.

Located in Canada. With borders closed I don't know how to get to you, as you would have to meet me or have a representative meet me at the border to complete the transaction.

Item information

Added by
Cole Canadian
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Boats