WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2002 Nordic 25' Rage Closed Bow 496HO

$49,999.00

General Information

2002 Nordic 25' Rage. Mercury Mercruiser 496mag HO. Dana Marine Headers. Imco Fuel Valve. Single Ram Hydraulic Steering. Bravo 1 X Drive. Bravo 4 Blade Stainless Propeller. Bennett Trim Tabs w/Indicators. Dual Batteries w/Perko Switch. Tilt Helm. Gaffrig Off-Shore Controls. Gaffrig Gauges. Upgraded Stereo w/Amps and Subs. Bimini Top. Full Custom Cover. Swim Step w/Fold Down Ladder. Triple Axle Trailer w/Custom Wheels and more!! Boat is very clean in and out, stored indoors. Please call for more information or to schedule a showing. Check out our website for more listings at Outdrive1.com

Currently Located In SLC Utah.

Outdrive1 Marine Sales
Reactions: JohnEjitsu

Comments

Is this boat still available, if so i would like to see it?
Trust me, you want NOTHING to do with the idiot selling this boat! I spent a month trying to purchase this boat. I believe Outdrive even dropped the listing he was so bad!!! I literally had a loan approved and waiting for him to sign. Then all of a sudden there was some shady stuff with the trailer vin that he “didn’t know how to handle” told me someone had removed half the vin number. Blah blah blah.
Also started telling me how I would have to fix “small things” like trim tabs not working
But waited until I had my loan ready to go. Luckily I found another boat while waiting on him. But even his bank made it seem like something was up and I was better off for buying a different boat.

Item information

Added by
Outdrive1
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Boats

More from Outdrive1