• Welcome to River Dave's Place

New Profile Posts

1. Goldielocks
    Goldielocks
    Storage Condo for sale Lake Havasu Super Storage 35 foot 13 wide 14 tall asking 38,500
  2. floatn turd
    floatn turd VoodooMedMan
    Hi,
    I bought an XD9 from you back in 2012.
    Are you still an FFL dealer?

Thank you

FT
  3. Havafewinsider
    Havafewinsider RiverDave
    Hi Dave do you or Stacy have a reccomendation for a property manager company so i can rent my place to snow birds?
  4. Spectra19714
    Spectra19714 Alan55
    do you still have the headers? if so im in newport very interested.
  5. Spectra18
    Spectra18 Sleek-Jet
    Where do you live ( union)?
  6. Sherpa
    Sherpa USCFAN
    Thanks for posting.... here's the wheel I'm looking for. haven't settled on exact backspace just yet, so there's 2 different p/n's.
    RT233-79580-19-AL---- SPECS:17X9.5 8X6.5 -19 BACKSPACE 4.50" i'm probably going to run this wheel.
    RT233-79580-13-AL-----SPECS:17X9.5 8X6.5 -13 BACKSPACE 4.71"

thank you!
    --Scott
    here's my email as well: ROBOTWORKING@YAHOO.COM
  7. jeteater1
    jeteater1
    Propeller not impeller
  8. coolchange
    coolchange pixrthis
    Are you going to lb
  9. Steven Bastardi
    Steven Bastardi MSum661
  10. evan padilla
    evan padilla
    Looking for any info on the the schiada 214 boat FAMILY FEUD . My father in law was the original owner.
  11. wettrthebettr
    wettrthebettr
    my motor is a Chevy 454 big block
  12. wettrthebettr
    wettrthebettr
  13. wettrthebettr
    wettrthebettr
    It is a indmar what I have, very similar to EMI Thunder Exhaust System here a t Eddies marine.
  14. InSearchOf
    InSearchOf wettrthebettr
    Hello. I was curious what kind of exhaust manifold is on your Ford motor? Im looking for a compact "through transom" exhaust system and yours looks like one ive been looking for. Thanks.. -Brian
  15. bocco
    bocco RiverDave
    Hi Dave, I ordered a tank top and some stickers about 3 weeks ago. It looks like my paypal account got charged. I haven't received anything yet. I also replied to the order confirmation asking but got no reply.
  16. MaeRip
  17. MaeRip
    MaeRip
    Carrera Boat Owners FB group
  18. DEROOSTER
    DEROOSTER BamBam
    Good morning. Can you send me pics of your dads Schiada please. Im interested also! Thank you.
  19. RIVERDAZE
  20. Michiganman
    Michiganman n2otoofast4u
    Hi do you still have your eliminator? If so please call or text me 248-444-2492
  21. Oldschool Doug
    Oldschool Doug EPL
    I have been boating my whole life but I can not navigate a "forum".
    I have a 16,6 Bayon with 115 TOP both 1978. I moved from Portland Or. to Roseburg Or. where the nearest water deep enough to run a prop is an hour away. Cottage Grove lakes, Loon Lake, Gailsville resevoir and a little lake close to Sutherlin called Cooper Creek. It would be fun to meet other Bayon/TOP owners for any gatherings in the NW.
  22. DrunkenSailor
    DrunkenSailor
    I'm one drink away from this being good.
  23. YumaRivernaut
    YumaRivernaut
    Going through DT's. Need a river fix. Bad.
  24. YumaRivernaut
    YumaRivernaut
    Pining for the river.
  25. COCA COLA COWBOY
    COCA COLA COWBOY Swain
    Have him go to Huntington Beach Dodge for a new Hellcat, he can get a new one for $52,700.
    1. Swain
      Swain
      He wholesales cars so that is why we shot that price. After thinking about it 43 was a better price.
      Aug 2, 2019
  26. DEROOSTER
    DEROOSTER Ragged Edge
    Good afternoon. Id like to talk to you about the 210 thats for sale. Call me please. 562-577-8566
  27. redi4fun
    redi4fun Melloyellovector
    Hi Tim,

My name is Mike Medrano and I am looking to get a pool and spa built at my home in Phillips Ranch. Please let me know if interested.

Thanks,
    1. Melloyellovector likes this.
  28. kingpin
    kingpin shueman
    Have you herd any news of a new Pirates cove opening up north of needles bridge?
  29. Redrustyfan
    Redrustyfan
    My husband & I own a 25ft Eliminator Daytona.. I am a NASCAR nut.. We spend most of our time in the Needles area of the river..
  30. Bajastu
    Bajastu
    Hallett 245
  31. Jpcal
    Jpcal built4river
    Definitely interested my number 805-331-9898 I’m Jeff or jpcal on this site thanks
  32. comfortably numb
    comfortably numb oldschool
    Got the tube today thanks. dude the shipping was like $17.50 I owe you a beer or two or a bottle.
    1. oldschool
      oldschool
      No worries, but will gladly take a beer or two.
      Jul 22, 2019
      comfortably numb likes this.
  33. Bruce pederson
    Bruce pederson ltbaney1
    Hi their

Is the whaler for sale
    1. ltbaney1
      ltbaney1
      This has been sold
      Jul 22, 2019
  34. 707dog
    707dog bonesfab
    well damn bud im just now seeing this message i picked one up locally out of a 66 ss impala with all the options gonna run the #'s when i get back home... i am in LA working for the next 2 weeks id love to come by and check out your shop ill give you a ring.
    1. bonesfab likes this.
    2. bonesfab
      bonesfab
      No problem. I am around most of the time.
      Jul 21, 2019
  35. fat rat
    fat rat WhatExit?
    Why did you sell the LaScalas? They are going for $7000. A pair now.
  36. YumaRivernaut
    YumaRivernaut
    My MerKaBa is down for rear crank seal replacement. Doing my best to destroy corporate suit and tie shit "music" one song post at time.
  37. Selbycnlb
    Selbycnlb SHEP
    My father is interested in the Hallett his number is 562-321-1901 name is Steve
    1. SHEP
      SHEP
      The Hallett sold almost a year ago unfortunately.
      Jul 11, 2019
  38. Turnup
    Turnup franky
    Did the AC units get handled? I'm in Simi and based on the couple of pics thinking maybe 6 each for 4 units?
  39. Cole Harper
    Cole Harper
    looking for race bindings
  40. last1
    last1 n2otoofast4u
    Interested in the eliminator call me, 602 818 7377
  41. hurleyup
    hurleyup Lakeshark3392
    Price?
    Location?
  42. LAVEYNICK
    LAVEYNICK DesertDog63
    price of the crusader?
  43. 707dog
    707dog bonesfab
    good morning
    you wouldn't happen to have a nice running small block Chevy sitting around preferably a legit 327 would you? the LT1 in my impala blew its brains out on the freeway last week just as i was kicking around the idea to put it up for sale.
    1. bonesfab
      bonesfab
      I do have one on the shelf. Ran when we took it out. Call me at the shop. 805-388-2858. Jim
      Jul 13, 2019
  44. hurleyup
    hurleyup zx14
    Can you send me some pictures and the price of your 26
  45. denhabr
    denhabr
    Life long love affair with the internal comnbustion engine.
  46. Robert K
    Robert K Mr. C
    Hello my name is Robert K, I haven’t used this site before but I tried to send you a message regarding a post from several years ago.. wondering if you could contact me back.. thank you!!
  47. Midastouch_73
    Midastouch_73 Alan55
    Do you still have the headers? I’d like to see what you have I’m interested. 310-864-8472
  48. Bruce pederson
    Bruce pederson
    Looking for Schiada 22 Whaler to purchase will pay premium price
  49. Sherpa
    Sherpa Shrub Lurker
    Good morning! I'd like to see the video of that boat... also, the post you made about the sanger flatbottom boat. is it for sale or? what do you know about it?

thanks.! My name is Scott BTW., cell: 408-781-9168 for the video text.! thanks again..
  50. warrent
    warrent burbankbob
    Hey bob

Sorry for the late response. Tell me more about dad! I never knew or heard (dunno maybe i did) that aunt wendee was married to one of dads friends! How long did you know each other for?