Welcome to RiverDave's Place, Irish86

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I was only on Page 7 and when I clicked on 8, no thread specified. :(

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
One thing I've learned.....when there's a hot thread, click on the last page and then click on them all and read the thread by hitting the back button. That way it cannot be deleted during the process.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder when Pokerrun and Irish are going out on a date?

bphillman

Reaction score
shhhh.. Jerry Springer just came on!! He had it deleted, didnt need the competition! He has pull like that!

bphillman

Reaction score
lmao! :D

Gents.... this is a welcome thread. Let's help Irish86 understand we are a cool group to hang out with and we will treat her with some respect. :cool:

In other words, lie like you were in a bar!

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I wonder when Pokerrun and Irish are going out on a date?

Dennis,

When you are digging a hole and you hit a gas line, it's best to stop the dig and proceed with caution.

Kind regards,

Tom :)

Reaction score
lmao! :D

Gents.... this is a welcome thread. Let's help Irish86 understand we are a cool group to hang out with and we will treat her with some respect. :cool:

..And I thought the retro "ass moisture" thread was going to be the bright spot in my day.

Reaction score
Dennis perhaps you should offer to take her to dinner and the river.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Dennis perhaps you should offer to take her to dinner and the river.

I'd have to scroll down pretty far on my FB page to all the comments where she asked to go, and I never replied. :D

No way is that happening. You guys have at it. Check CL

Reaction score
I'd have to scroll down pretty far on my FB page to all the comments where she asked to go, and I never replied. :D

No way is that happening. You guys have at it. Check CL

Hahahahaha.

Dude it's ok, we all know your game is fair to middlon. You don't have to continue to try and prove your self. Just face it, you started a thread and it back fired.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahahaha.

Dude it's ok, we all know your game is fair to middlon. You don't have to continue to try and prove your self. Just face it, you started a thread and it back fired.

Haha. I hadn't logged on today yet until I received a text that said "delete your thread on Riverdavesplace.com"

It was good fun. I laughed my ass off. It will be interesting if we run into each other. :D

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score
Hahahahaha.

YIKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

ROCK ON IRISH 69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190649028759
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drnkfr

Attachments

• backfire.jpg
    backfire.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 779

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

No wonder Dennis was so anxious to have the thread removed.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
That sucks, you really missed out on that one :thumbsdown

Ya, I had it deleted. Sorry. I guess you guys will have to resort to a smut magazine for your entertainment. Since obviously this site isn't just for boats but also trash talk, which I thought only women were prone to.

rivergames

Reaction score
Ya, I had it deleted. Sorry. I guess you guys will have to resort to a smut magazine for your entertainment. Since obviously this site isn't just for boats but also trash talk, which I thought only women were prone to.

You fit in well sugar tits :thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Social section is kinda open to whatever.. Generally with boats there are some chicks, which always equates to a little trash talk.

Welcome to the board.. Don't judge it on one thread.. Stick around you might find you like it. Who knows maybe even thumb a ride with a nice guy out in havasu?

RD

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
My tits, ass, and other female parts are all sugar. But apparently some that are devoid of it, resort to posting nasty things to heal their wounds.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score

Don't think that Dennis represents the majority of the people here on RDP...mostly we're a fun loving, nice as can be group that just likes to have a good time....as far as the smut magazine, do you have any? :thumbsup

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Social section is kinda open to whatever.. Generally with boats there are some chicks, which always equates to a little trash talk.

Welcome to the board.. Don't judge it on one thread.. Stick around you might find you like it. Who knows maybe even thumb a ride with a nice guy out in havasu?

RD

I'm not a havasu person, although I jump off the top of copper canyon quite often. But too many drunk assholes and drunk broads in pasties there lol.

bphillman

Reaction score

Why are you combative with the entire group? All kidding aside side from those who personally know you, it seemed prerry pro you. The post on CL, theFacebook pic, those were all things you shared. Beyond that, its just fodder. It send you have some fans, not because of your looks, but rather how you handled it all....

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Please introduce yourself properly. New members are required to post pics of there wives/girlfriends or in your case pics of yourself will do. :) If you have any toys we'd like to see those too (boats, bikes, cars, guns, offroad vehicles, etc.).

We don't care what Dennis or Tom Brown said about you. Fuck both of them.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

Stick around. There are lots of women that are very active on this site. Don't start shit people and you won't get shit from people (not referencing the deleted thread as you were only defending yourself). If you like boating...stick around a little while even as a lurker and see if the site grows on you.

Welcome Back!!!:thumbsup

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score
Please introduce yourself properly. New members are required to post pics of there wives/girlfriends or in your case pics of yourself will do. :) If you have any toys we'd like to see those too (boats, bikes, cars, guns, offroad vehicles, etc.).

We don't care what Dennis or Tom Brown said about you. Fuck both of them.

the girlfriend & toy pics would be a proper intro dont ya think ???? :D:champagne:

ROCK ON IRISH69!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drnkfr

dschifan

Reaction score
welcome to the boards, i think we got you on camera on the 210 freeway, no need to be shy we are all very friendly, Is that you in the car nice guy eddie LOL :D

Attachments

• TRAFFIC LIGHT.jpg
    TRAFFIC LIGHT.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 674

rivergames

Reaction score
I'm not a havasu person, although I jump off the top of copper canyon quite often. But too many drunk assholes and drunk broads in pasties there lol.

come on girl, don't act like ur shit don't stink ;) the river is just as dirty as the 909 :skull

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

What is your position on frigid Canadian waters? :D

Hey... you keep lumping us into one category. That's not very nice. You didn't seem to enjoy being profiled.

How about giving some of us the benefit of the doubt? We're a pretty cool group and it's a fun place to hang out. Dennis provides us with no end of amusement.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Why are you combative with the entire group? All kidding aside side from those who personally know you, it seemed prerry pro you. The post on CL, theFacebook pic, those were all things you shared. Beyond that, its just fodder. It send you have some fans, not because of your looks, but rather how you handled it all....

I responded the way I did because when someone jokingly or not, writes they're going to post my PERSONAL information, my HOME ADDRESS, where my family lives...how would YOU act?

When I feel threatened, especially when it comes to my privacy, my home, my family, I'll do whatever is possible.

So I don't care what gossip, true/untrue someone may have, but you joke about posting my personal information FOR MONEY online, that is when I see red and I will do what ever I can to stop it.

Tell me, if someone said they were going to post YOUR information to strangers, your home address, how would YOU react, pray tell???

Reactions: SJP

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I responded the way I did because when someone jokingly or not, writes they're going to post my PERSONAL information, my HOME ADDRESS, where my family lives...how would YOU act?

When I feel threatened, especially when it comes to my privacy, my home, my family, I'll do whatever is possible.

So I don't care what gossip, true/untrue someone may have, but you joke about posting my personal information FOR MONEY online, that is when I see red and I will do what ever I can to stop it.

Tell me, if someone said they were going to post YOUR information to strangers, your home address, how would YOU react, pray tell???

I agree, it was a douche move. Now how about some pics? :)

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

If I understand his post...I think it was meant to be a compliment that most people seemed to be on your side and that they respect you due to how you handled the situation. At least that is how I read it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

2572 mariner ln lake Havasu city as 86403
760-515-BOAT

But I have a different view on it I suppose.. Lol

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
2572 mariner ln lake Havasu city as 86403
760-515-BOAT

But I have a different view on it I suppose.. Lol

Yah sorry, I don't want strangers knowing where I live and also my grandmother lives.