WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Welcome to RiverDave's Place, Irish86

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
Wasnt ultradennis in the slammer for stalking someone? 2FORCEFULL to the white courtesy phone?:D

Last edited:

Director...
Reaction score
Let me see If I got this right Inmates.....you were all Boo Hoo'ing this afternoon, because a thread full of this got deleted?....:point

Better order some more Thorazine, Dave..

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Dennis...

You have no validity. We aren't talking about what happened years ago.

I'm talking about recent and the fact is you still keep trying to contact me, despite the fact I NEVER respond to you.

If I'm ugly, why keep texting me?

If I'm boring, why keep texting me?

You've texted me throughout these past months and I barely respond to you.

I deleted you, then a few weeks or a month ago you TRY TO READD ME.

Then your lame ass is probably on Craigs List looking for pussy and you happen to stumble across my add that was SPECIFIC and not aimed towards anyone, especially you.

So you're probably butt hurt that I show no interest in your, despite your multiple attempts, and post something on here to vent your anger or whatever.

Director...
Reaction score
Did he say 400lb chick in a Honda?....:p

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
So how's the gym?

Sent from my Commodore 64.

I'm going around 7pm. Why? I don't need another stalker, Dennis is already one of them. Kidding...well kinda, Dennis still blows up my phone.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Let me see If I got this right Inmates.....you were all Boo Hoo'ing this afternoon, because a thread full of this got deleted?....:point

Better order some more Thorazine, Dave..

JBB...I was pissed b/c this asshole wants to post my private infomation like my cell phone and home address. If you have a family to consider, that is a threat.

Director...
Reaction score
Then your lame ass is probably on Craigs List looking for pussy and you happen to stumble across my add that was SPECIFIC and not aimed towards anyone, especially you.

So you're probably butt hurt that I show no interest in your, despite your multiple attempts, and post something on here to vent your anger or whatever.

Irish with a few strong uppercuts has Dennis resorting to the rope a dope maneuver early...:thumbsup

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
:D

This is like an episode of 90210

90210.jpg

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score
And you keep "poking" me on facebook.

So stop being a little asshole and lying about shit.

You've already lied about what Aj said.

I wont hook up with you, I won't add you on facebook, and I won't return your texts.

So ya, we USED to be friends on facebook what, almost a year ago? But I deleted you and have yet to readd you. Didnd you send me a add request a few weeks ago and were denied? Yea I think so.

Oh and didn't I see on my fb you "poked" me??

So...yet again, stop being a little douche bag and just own up to your shit.

You tried bashing me on here, I found out your little scheme. You're pathetic, honestly.

I was once cool with you, thought you were decent. Now obviously you're a terrible, immature, jealous little bitch who can't get a girl. So instead, must resort to an online website where you feel safe, welcomed, and maybe even liked. Because in person, it's obivously NOT the case.

Jerry Springer has a show called BAGGAGE :D
T.V. personalities :thumbsup

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190649028759
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drnkfr

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
And Dennis....making fun of my friend because she's overweight is really low. Especially because you're not one to talk. You don't work out.

I don't care if you don't like me, I don't care if you're not attracted me...which doesn't make sense becaue if you didn't like me, weren't attracted to me, why do you keep texting me? Why do you try to add me on fb? Why do you "poke" me on fb?

And I had no one checking up on you. Taryn sent me a text this weekend about what you said, and that is why I blew up your phone and kept texting you, to remove this immature highschool bullshit.

Your "arguments" have no validity because your time line is shit.

Just stop this immature, like I keep stating, grow up! This is pathetic!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I'm going around 7pm. Why? I don't need another stalker, Dennis is already one of them. Kidding...well kinda, Dennis still blows up my phone.

Now your getting the hang of this place. :thumbsup

Sent from my Commodore 64.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Keep going Dennis...because the funny thing is, that ALL happened a long time ago, what over a year?

And you keep ignoring the fact that you KEEP TEXTING ME and keep trying to add me....this is within MONTHS.

Keep reaching retard..I have zero interest in you. ZERO. I haven't tried talking to you in a long fucking time. In fact I forgot you existed until Sunday am when someone forwarded me your CL link. Oh btw- Everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for the laughs!

Good luck with your craigslist adds.

Director...
Reaction score
that is why I blew up your phone and kept texting you, to remove this immature highschool bullshit.

Your "arguments" have no validity because your time line is shit.

Just stop this immature, like I keep stating, grow up! This is pathetic!

Another nutshot has Dennis staggered....:p

Director...
Reaction score
Keep reaching retard..I have zero interest in you. ZERO. I haven't tried talking to you in a long fucking time. In fact I forgot you existed until Sunday am when someone forwarded me your CL link. Oh btw- Everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for the laughs!

Good luck with your craigslist adds.

Dennis tries the reverse Euro bitchslap, but only lands a glancing blow...:thumbsup

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Hmmm... really??

March 15 11:52am: HI HALLEY ( FROM DENNIS)

MY REPLY: MARCH 15, 12:55PM : HI

MARCH 15 1:03PM : HOW ARE U? LONG TIME

MY REPLY: MARCH 15 1:04PM: GOOD, WHO IS THIS?

MARCH 15, 4:15PM DENNIS

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
JBB...I was pissed b/c this asshole wants to post my private infomation like my cell phone and home address. If you have a family to consider, that is a threat.

Like you have threatened him multiple times????? ;):rolleyes::champagne::champagne:
I think you really do care what he thinks other wise you would have lets this die already. ;)

Josh909

Reaction score
Well I think it's odd to post a thread, with a screen shot, to a Craigslist add about a girl you "hate" and then start bashing. Why go to that much effort? It was a missed connection add too and it wasn't like desperate and asking for a date. I'd personally be flattered by it if that add was about me.

Irish86, if you really lost 100 lbs then I'm very impressed and you should be commended for this. That takes a lot of work and dedication. Don't let something like this slow down your progress because you look fantastic.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Hmmm... really??

:p

Director...
Reaction score
At this point Irish, Im gonna have to get your opinion on the whole Grads for Moderator in 2012 debate?

J5Daytona

Reaction score
Hmmm... really??

looking pretty bleak....is dennis on the ropes?

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Like you have threatened him multiple times????? ;):rolleyes::champagne::champagne:
I think you really do care what he thinks other wise you would have lets this die already. ;)

Plaster....my main point was about posting my private information on here for money. I have a family to think of. So some random dude, for whatever reason, saying he is going to post my home address cell phone number, cannot be ignored.

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score
Hmmm... really??

RUT ROW things are gunna get good :p

ROCK ON IRISH69 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190649028759
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drnkfr

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm... really??

Really? Now your getting creative. Look if you don't care, then go away. I'm not going to internet sites your on and following you.

J5Daytona

Reaction score
Ive got your kill shot Haley.....Ummm I was gonna sleep with you till I gave you a lap dance and found out you had a tiny willy!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Has this all evolved from the lifted truck bang thread??

Holy shit I need to not work so much...LOL

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Yes, I was over 220lbs back in highschool and I lost almost 100lbs. Yes I'm proud of it, it's not easy work, especially sticking to a healthy and proportioned diet (hardest part). I took Dennis's thread to close to heart because I am a very private person about where I live. I put a craigs ad for a "missed connection" to find someone I was flirting with, not for anything more than that.

Anyways, I'm sick of this already. I just want to make sure my private information is not put out for the world to see. I have a family to think of, which is the most important thing.

Well I think it's odd to post a thread, with a screen shot, to a Craigslist add about a girl you "hate" and then start bashing. Why go to that much effort? It was a missed connection add too and it wasn't like desperate and asking for a date. I'd personally be flattered by it if that add was about me.

Irish86, if you really lost 100 lbs then I'm very impressed and you should be commended for this. That takes a lot of work and dedication. Don't let something like this slow down your progress because you look fantastic.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Dave's gonna be pissed when he wakes up from his nap in a couple of hours and finds out he missed this shit again :D:D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I was over 220lbs back in highschool and I lost almost 100lbs. Yes I'm proud of it, it's not easy work, especially sticking to a healthy and proportioned diet (hardest part). I took Dennis's thread to close to heart because I am a very private person about where I live. I put a craigs ad for a "missed connection" to find someone I was flirting with, not for anything more than that.

Anyways, I'm sick of this already. I just want to make sure my private information is not put out for the world to see. I have a family to think of, which is the most important thing.

Halley, none of your info was given, sold or anything. It was a joke. Being you lack a personality and sense of humor, is why you probably did get it.

Look this is really getting old now. Just go away now, go find your Yankees guy.

And you wonder why most people from town don't like you?

So you lost weight, good for you. Now will you end this?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

Congrats on your hard work:thumbsup. I agree putting a girl on blast is a pretty Douche move...but at the same point you did put yourself out there on a public post.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I think Irish 86 should get a free RDP shirt:thumbsup

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
End what Dennis? I didn't start shit YOU did. I only stuck up for myself!

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
End what Dennis? I didn't start shit YOU did. I only stuck up for myself!

OK so what point are you trying to prove now?

Im amazed you care so much about what people from a random forum (none of which you know) think about you.

If anything you should be concerned that your add was posted on 6 different facebook pages for our graduating class to see.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Oh look, I'm nice enough to block out your #.

here's proof, liar
phone-1.png

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Plaster....my main point was about posting my private information on here for money. I have a family to think of. So some random dude, for whatever reason, saying he is going to post my home address cell phone number, cannot be ignored.

Sometimes, when plaster dave is feeling a little down, Dave's wife will draw lips around her anus with lipstick and Dave will lance her like a boil.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Whats the difference between a bitch and a slut??

a slut will sleep with anyone....a bitch will sleep with anyone but you.

Dennis :p

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Dennis...I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING AD!!! i put it out obviously aware it was public, IDIOT!!

You had the ignorance to post up shit on here about me, making up lies and bullshit. Then "joked" about posting up my PRIVATE information for money.

You're a fucking idiot.

Director...
Reaction score

here's proof, liar
phone-1.png

Irish reaches in her belt ...and comes up with a foreign object, and clobbers Dennis with it...:p

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

here's proof, liar
phone-1.png

proof of what? Can't see shit. I never contacted you. Fuck your picture, I'll scan and upload a phone bill to prove my point.

While you try to prove yourself here, in front of strangers..Our classmates laugh at you on FB. See you at the reunion? :)