WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Welcome to RiverDave's Place, Irish86

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Keep my info private, and we're fine.
I don't care about what you say about me.
I don't care you posted my ad all over you fb. I am not worried about an ad on craigs list.

And obviously you're a liar, I just proved it. You keep texting me. So...fuck you, I win.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
I just wanted to stop in and say Hi before this thread goes into the crapper......carry on

CC

Reaction score
Funny Dennis...because Uhm...you're not on my fb? And you keep trying to add me and I have yet to add you, RIGHT?!

Perhaps you stop saying that out loud and take a screen shot the next time he adds or text messages you.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's almost gym time.. Lol.

Will Dennis take advantage of her absence online?

RD

J5Daytona

Reaction score
Oh look, I'm nice enough to block out your #.

here's proof, liar
phone-1.png

TKO 11th round congrats Irish! nice move you couldnt have made it this far without my training....thank me for the screen shot idea now.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I can modify my phone bill to show I didnt drunk text my ex at 1am saturday night....doesnt mean it didnt happen ;):D:skull

Drunk text...come on now it was a wee bit more than that slick :skull

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Are you psychotic? A phone bill? I just admitted I called and texted you this weekend regarding what you said on here! Are you a moron?

I can see you before the reunion, if you want to threaten me.

And god you're pathetic you keep denying shit when I just proved that you keep texting and bugging me. Leave me alone!

I'm done. I'm not going to respond to you anymore.

Keep my name out of your mouth, keep my information out of your mouth.

And if I happen to see you around, I will not forget all the drama you have caused.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
UFC look out. :D

Yes Dennis, I did call and text you a dozen times regarding this shit you posted!! I can admit that! Then I emailed Aj to tell him that you're opening your mouth about business that doesn't belong to you. Loose lips sink ships, bring it on because I know I can beat your ass.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
TKO 11th round congrats Irish! nice move you couldnt have made it this far without my training....thank me for the screen shot idea now.

Look guys, seriously I'm done. I'm not arguing anymore. My main priority was to keep this douche bag from posting my private information. I'm sure some of you are family men, with wives/kids etc. If someone "joked" about posting your private information, maybe you can relate.

People have their own opinions. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

But I stand up for myself, and I stand up for the truth. I'll admit when I'm wrong and have done wrong.

But this was just plain pathetic, ignorant, and sad. Sad that so much energy and effort was posted, for some unknown reason.

Have fun boys.

Irish

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Are you psychotic? A phone bill? I just admitted I called and texted you this weekend regarding what you said on here! Are you a moron?

I can see you before the reunion, if you want to threaten me.

Ande god you're pathetic you keep denying shit when I just proved that you keep texting and bugging me. Leave me alone!

I'm done. I'm not going to respond to you anymore.

Keep my name out of your mouth, keep my information out of your mouth.

And if I happen to see you around, I will not forget all the drama you have caused.

Around here, when you've had enough bullshit, you just say "Fuck Brown."

Everyone will know what you mean.

Sent from my Commodore 64.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Don't leave us, Halley. We will miss you terribly. :(

I'm done, this website has just ruined my day. I did nothing to deserve this. And this isn't a "pity party" (as my dad would say). I just don't want drama and negativity around.

Josh909

Reaction score
Ad not add. Irish, you really shouldn't leave this site though. I think you're welcome here. Don't take it to heart, what he's saying. You're doing good for yourself.

Dennis, I don't know you bro, but come on, stop picking on this chick. She doesn't deserve this, from what I can tell.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I'm done, this website has just ruined my day. I did nothing to deserve this. And this isn't a "pity party" (as my dad would say). I just don't want drama and negativity around.

You may want to stick around a bit or you will miss the part where we eat our own. thinking that may make your day, just sayin:D

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score

You are painting all of us with a fairly broad brush... there have been quite a few leg humpers in your corner, and even more who are certainly not looking down upon you, even if we aren't begging you for pics.

Take a look at the posts from everyone but Eddie, pretty welcome group all in all.

Except for Brown... Fuck Brown

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Hi Carl! Those air conditions still working?:D

Just fine and thanx for asking!

You see folks, that right there is service after the sale. Eddie err ahh Dennis sold me some window shakers a couple of years ago and is doing a little 'followup' after the sale!

Carry on!

:D

whiteworks

Reaction score
Just fine and thanx for asking!

You see folks, that right there is service after the sale. Eddie err ahh Dennis sold me some window shakers a couple of years ago and is doing a little 'followup' after the sale!

Carry on!

:D

Thats one way of looking at it, another would be the old deflection tactic;)

Fltplan

Reaction score
It always ends up this way. Who ever calls someone else out gets schooled in the end. I think Dennis just got spanked hard. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I would assume this is not over yet... But how r everyone else's ring side cards reading?

I thought Dennis was holding his own until she posted the screen shot of the text..lol. Kablamo!! He'll be seeing stars next week over that. Lol. Kinda takes the "yeah I banged her" and turns it into "hey I'm Dennis! Wanna hang out?". Basically just shredded the playa card on here in one shot.. :D

Irishif you leave without finishing him.. nude photos will be distributed. Lol

RD

JBS

Reaction score
Dont hold back....we encourage Inmates to say what they really feel!

This from the guy who deleted the original thread

Sent from my iPhone

whiteworks

Reaction score
I would assume this is not over yet... But how r everyone else's ring side cards reading?

I thought Dennis was holding his own until she posted the screen shot of the text..lol. Kablamo!! He'll be seeing stars next week over that. Lol. Kinda takes the "yeah I banged her" and turns it into "hey I'm Dennis! Wanna hang out?". Basically just shredded the playa card on here in one shot.. :D

Irishif you leave without finishing him.. nude photos will be distributed. Lol

RD

By my count of round 2 (I missed round 1, thanks JBB) she is definitely up on landed blows, he's a bobbin and weavin like a mofo though. Playa card has been revoked permantly LOL

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wonder what the new screen name will be?

cnj

Reaction score
A chick that can spar like this is kinna Boom chik-a-bow-wow hot, no?:D