WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Welcome to RiverDave's Place, Irish86

Josh909

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with his mom. She was not amused. No internets for a full week for poker run.

SloWhacker

Banned
Reaction score
NGE, lets just move on. This thread is going nowhere. Lets just go back to being chill, starting cool threads?, and leave this one alone. Im done posting on this one. Your a cool guy, and this was a mess, sometimes funny, at times, but lets move on...:thumbsup:)

btw, we could probably be cool friends outside of rdp, we are about the same age, and seems like we have boats, and RDP in common.!:thumbsup

Hes a faaaaaag...

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
NGE, lets just move on. This thread is going nowhere. Lets just go back to being chill, starting cool threads?, and leave this one alone. Im done posting on this one. Your a cool guy, and this was a mess, sometimes funny, at times, but lets move on...:thumbsup:)

btw, we could probably be cool friends outside of rdp, we are about the same age, and seems like we have boats, and RDP in common.!:thumbsup

Did you just ask him out? LOL

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score

WTF?!?!?!

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
hey pr388 ... do you have the jammies with the plastic feet on the bottom? those are sooooo cool:thumbsup

want to play g.i. joes on saturday?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
OMG, not like that. You guys are horrible. lol.:grumble:

Stop it. Not like that, you know what I meant.:D

Like, OMG. You wanna be my Facebook friend?

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D

D

Deleted Account

OMG, not like that. You guys are horrible. lol.:grumble:

Stop it. Not like that, you know what I meant.:D

Tell your mom no internet for a month. You really are not that famous. No show for you, too boring. We have had enough.:skull:skull:skull

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
Damn!!! Irish leaves & this thread turns gay.

What happened to sugar tits & all?

Spot

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with his mom. She was not amused. No internets for a full week for poker run.

Uh oh. Sounds like RD is gonna get a phone call from his mommy asking him to ban her lil boy for a week to keep him off.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

No. I will not go to the 8th grade dance will you.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
hey pr388 ... do you have the jammies with the plastic feet on the bottom? those are sooooo cool:thumbsup

want to play g.i. joes on saturday?

I think he has plans to go have a hot cup of coffee and a warm conversation with Haley on Saturday...that is if he's not grounded.

OMG, You guys are turning on me. Where's My Buddy, NGE, when I need him? lol...:D

OMG, I might have to pm RD himself for help...:rolleyes::D

I can see it now:

Dear Dave,

Hey since we are such super awesome best friends and pretty much BFFs forever. Can you tell the guys I'm not gay....I'm not gay right?

Are we still on to play with our Legos and ride our bikes on Tuesday after school?

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
It goes back to the 74Campbell,that guy worked his ass off restoring that beautiful boat and you put it down,made fun of it.You did not bother to look at the pics.The boat is beautiful.Go back and read your posts.
There I got it said and I'm done with it.

Dont remember doing that?

Please stand by: Pokerrun is deleting more posts. He'll be back to flirt with us shortly.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, your terrible...

Hey NGE, I have an idea? Wanna come over and play on Saturday? We can play w/ my GI Joe toys, then we can go outside and ride scooters?

You in?....;):rolleyes:

I'm busy, but Grads will have you over to play with his dildos

Joker

Reaction score
Lol, your terrible...

Hey NGE, I have an idea? Wanna come over and play on Saturday? We can play w/ my GI Joe toys, then we can go outside and ride scooters?

You in?....;):rolleyes:

You can't feel him?:D

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Son of a Bitch this thread has turned ssssssssssssssssssuper gay all the sudden:smackbum:

IRISH86 This is all your fault. Now would you get back in here and post some pics or something:boobeyes::D There are a few that are about to have their man card revoked and you might be the only hope:party:

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Fucking quality, the kids getting knocked around.

Heres some advise. Log off, take a few days away, make a new screen name and never speak of this thread again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riodog

Reaction score
Hey Dave, why don't you start a "Fag Only" section then these butt boys can take it over there? Grads can be the mod.
Rio

Joker

Reaction score
Hey Dave, why don't you start a "Fag Only" section then these butt boys can take it over there? Grads can be the mod.
Rio

G ay
R iver
A nd
D ick
S ection

Like that?:D

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
that's it!!!!! go to your room and think about what you did!!!
:p

you're going to bed without dinner

but but but mom! i promise i won't email girls on craigslist anymore

to bad, and i'm not dropping you off at the mall friday night

:D